• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kaz32

Final Fantasy XV. It is finally here. AT LAST!!!

17 posts in this topic

YES! YESS!!! YEEEEESSSSSS!!! Unfortunate that I can't play this game myself but YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

It's pretty odd to see a Final Fantasy character grounded in reality as these guys, but that's a good thing. Weird that the game starts on a flash forward of Noctis grown up with his badass beard, that thing should just be kept secret to enhance the unexpectedness. But look at dem graphics! And those sceneries! I want to have a holiday in this game world.

likes this

I cannot stand turn based RPGs, and the way the combat systems are I only made it about an hour each into Final Fantasy 7 and 10 when I tried them. But this is more action style combat, like a Kingdom Hearts or Dragon Age Inquisition right? I have no spending money for the rest of the year, Christmas is killing me, but I might get this on sale in the new year if that's the case.

I'd probably describe the combat as a mix of Kingdom Hearts and Devil May Cry.  It's very different from the previous games but it is still a Final Fantasy game.

It does still have many of the same kind of mechanics as previous games like magic, elements, summons leveling and so on.  However this one is in real time so no turns or time gauges other than cool downs for certain abilities.

I've played it. It's that good but I think I'm in need of some more practice.

The game is definitely gorgeous, and I'm only at the rural desert road part so far. About four and a half hours of streaming, and I've only done sidequests (apart from the few story quests to get to said sidequests). As of right now, I don't see any problems with the lack of stuff to do here.

Having fun doing those hunts too, and the fishing, I'll need practice with, but seems simple enough.

The fishing is pissing me off. I've been at it nearly an hour now at the very first fishing spot and not got a single bite. I've tried all the lures I have and nothing is working.  I understand that fishing requires a great deal of patience and one must learn a lot through experience and failure,  so I would compliment the game on it's realism except that this is a FUCKING VIDEO GAME! CUT ME SOME SLACK! 

If I ever play it probably it will be on the lowest difficulty level cause the actions battle system in JRPG are just always so shitty.

This one sadly doesn't look any different from what we've seen in the last couple of years :( 

On November 30, 2016 at 10:27 PM, Shagger said:

The fishing is pissing me off. I've been at it nearly an hour now at the very first fishing spot and not got a single bite. I've tried all the lures I have and nothing is working.  I understand that fishing requires a great deal of patience and one must learn a lot through experience and failure,  so I would compliment the game on it's realism except that this is a FUCKING VIDEO GAME! CUT ME SOME SLACK! 

I don't understand why your struggling, I'm at the same spot  and I caught 4 fish in the space of afew minutes.  It's almost the exact same mechanics as The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

I hope they make a PC port of this later down the line because FF 10 and 13 are also on Steam.

1 hour ago, Glaice said:

I hope they make a PC port of this later down the line because FF 10 and 13 are also on Steam.

I thought they already announced a PC version of it some time ago. Googled it up, and I was mistaken.

14 minutes ago, Mr_E_Meatshield said:

I thought they already announced a PC version of it some time ago. Googled it up, and I was mistaken.

They haven't announced it officially but there has been some strong hints that they are working on it.

Good, I should able to grab it on Steam later down the line.

just beaten this game, one of the most underrated games of the year by far. Story isn't as good as some other Final Fantasy's however the battle system and over-all gameplay is awesome.

I know that Legolas mentioned it the latest This Week in Gaming but I thought it would be worthwhile posting it here since people like @Glaice were asking about it.  Final Fantasy XV has now been officially confirmed for PC on the Windows Store, Steam and Origin releasing in early 2018.

No mention about pricing or what DLC will be included yet but it will include enhanced graphics including NVidia Hairworks and, more importantly MODS!!!!

Glaice likes this

10 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I know that Legolas mentioned it the latest This Week in Gaming but I thought it would be worthwhile posting it here since people like @Glaice were asking about it.  Final Fantasy XV has now been officially confirmed for PC on the Windows Store, Steam and Origin releasing in early 2018.

No mention about pricing or what DLC will be included yet but it will include enhanced graphics including NVidia Hairworks and, more importantly MODS!!!!

It's almost worth buying this game again on PC just for the mod support! Excellent news for PC gamers.

Crazycrab likes this

Wishlisted on Steam.