• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Wolfspawn

Gender on AJSA

Genders   576 members have voted

1. 1. What is your gender?

• Male
    • Female
    • Transgendered

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

379 posts in this topic

Male

Manly Bacon Man xD

thegame0dude likes this

Male, but still glad to see you were thinking of others when you put transgender in the poll.
Now, if we were really being all inclusive, we should probably add a poll option for agender. Just saying.

DMUMcLovin likes this

I've got a fire hose, and your on fire....said a ye old famous raper. Didn't end to well.

I am a man...or boy...or boy toy.

I've got a fire hose, and your on fire....said a ye old famous raper. Didn't end to well.

Uh... okay. Kinda creepy that's the first thing you think to say when asked what gender you are.

Backing away now.

*runs away*

Oreyn, ' and Gunfodder like this

In case you're wondering, you can check the profile of each member to see their gender. For some reason most people put not telling.

In case you're wondering, you can check the profile of each member to see their gender. For some reason most people put not telling.

It's because it defaults to that, and most people decided they don't want to screw around with their profile.

My guess would be, for the most part, people either don't feel like updating that or just don't care about gender 

Philldevil likes this

soo many males xD then a single female appears haha the horror that will happen lol

MadwolfSkills likes this

soo many males xD then a single female appears haha the horror that will happen lol

What is this fe-male of which you speak? Is it some form of pastry?

No, wait, I remember- they're an old legend from the days before the internet!

What is this fe-male of which you speak? Is it some form of pastry?

No, wait, I remember- they're an old legend from the days before the internet!

exactly and when they appear again there will be chaos.

the internet was made as a gate to keep them at bay and asleep

MegaSonicGeo likes this

Coming from someone with a default avatar it shouldn't be a surprise that some people don't update small details on their profile page.

Demiser500 likes this

I was curious about gender over here, so I made this poll about it. Not much more to say.

Dude... asking for other peoples gender on the internet is creepy and disturbing.

Wolfspawn and Maya Reinhartz like this

Dude... asking for other peoples gender on the internet is creepy and disturbing.

Inviting children to your windowless panel van (free candy, I promise!) via the internet is creepy and disturbing.

Asking someone's gender over the internet is pretty normal.

Inviting children to your windowless panel van (free candy, I promise!) via the internet is creepy and disturbing.

Asking someone's gender over the internet is pretty normal.

So many males xD well it's not suprising. This is a male dominated space, although i find it funny that So many people (including me) just havent bothered changing around too much on their profiles.

Conor likes this

See what I mean? That Granny was a total creeper!

*a wild female appears.

*hornedturtle uses poke ball

`wobble

`wobble

*capture failed.

*wild female runs away

:(

MegaSonicGeo likes this

:o 1 has breached the gate

*a wild female appears.

*hornedturtle uses poke ball

`wobble

`wobble

*capture failed.

*wild female runs away

:(

Again- ladies, if you see hornedturtle at a party, talk to him, I'm sure he's a very charming guy. Just, keep a friend close and your hand over your drink.

Also, watch out for anything he might throw at you. Never know if it's a Master Ball.

No offense intended, btw. Just making sure we're clear on that.

Ev., MegaSonicGeo, Mexman and 4 others like this

:o 1 has breached the gate

THE END TIMES ARE UPON US ALL!

PANIC!

Again- ladies, if you see hornedturtle at a party, talk to him, I'm sure he's a very charming guy. Just, keep a friend close and your hand over your drink.

Also, watch out for anything he might throw at you. Never know if it's a Master Ball.

No offense intended, btw. Just making sure we're clear on that.

i sadly have run out of likes for the day