• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kaz32

Top 10 Worst Games of 2016

6 posts in this topic

Yes, No Man's Piece of Donkey Shit is that bad. So bad that even though Joe gave this game 5 out of 10, it's STILL ranked number 2. That game is a legal torture device. Ride to Hell is more entertaining and have more variety than this game, and I am dead fucking serious. It'll take 10 years of modding and content addition + a story and a satisfying ending to make the game better, but I bet by then someone else will release a better game.

PHIL0S0PHY likes this

I agreed with this list, and it's obvious by looking through the years of worst games, that 2016 was pretty good compared to other years.

14 hours ago, PHIL0S0PHY said:

I agreed with this list, and it's obvious by looking through the years of worst games, that 2016 was pretty good compared to other years.

2016 was an amazing year in gaming for me. But your quote isn't as solid as you would think. Joe mentioned in that very video that he deliberately tried to AVOID the bad games this year, while in previous years he intentionally played them too.  So it's kind of no wonder that this years' bad games don't seem to be as bad according to him.

PHIL0S0PHY likes this

44 minutes ago, Ghaleon said:

2016 was an amazing year in gaming for me. But your quote isn't as solid as you would think. Joe mentioned in that very video that he deliberately tried to AVOID the bad games this year, while in previous years he intentionally played them too.  So it's kind of no wonder that this years' bad games don't seem to be as bad according to him.

Wow, that's odd he would do that.

I dunno, I think he fancies himself more of someone who reviews games to help consumers decide on if they should buy them or not moreso than being just entertainment. I mean he obviously tries to do both simultaneously but I think he weighs 'educating potential gaming consumers' higher on the scale than 'for the lulz'. I personally just like how he presents the videos myself and never really decide if I should try or buy a game based on any score he gives. 

Wow, that's odd he would do that.

Almost every anticipated game did extremely well this year, both AAA and indie. He had more than enough to work with for reviews going off them and streaming on Twitch, he likely didn't have the time to find worse games. A real worst of list would likely just be pulled from Steam greenlight games and probably the Resident Evil and Ghostbuster one. When your worst of list has The Division, Mafia 3, No Man's Sky, and Layers of Fear you probably had a very good year. Mafia 3 and No Man's Sky have made some GOTY lists and The Division has supposedly been improved quite a bit since launch. Even Homefront is really just mediocre.