• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Every Month, a New Game.

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game to dive into every month! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Rojo_The_Great

What Is Your Favorite Fallout 4 Sidequest?

9 posts in this topic

I have just finished my 2nd play through of Fallout 4. This time around, I noticed that I was missing a lot of side quest and activities. My personal favorite quest that I discovered was "The Silver Shroud" quest. In the quest you get to become the Silver Shroud and dispatch justice to the lowlifes of Goodneighbor. Now I want to know what your favorite side quest in Fallout 4 is.

Seirex likes this

Well this is........  oddly specific.

I don't have a specific favorite, though the Secret of the Cabot House and the Devil's Due side quests are two that I can think o off the top of my head that I found pretty fun/interesting. The side quest concerning the USS Constitution was fun too.

Seirex and Rojo_The_Great like this

Fallout 4 didn't leave me much of an impact with it's sidequests since Mister Settlement always had another settlement for me to save....

Nah just kiddin', but it's more because it didn't have that many memorable memories. 

I liked the one with the chinese submarine off the coast you go to and the kid says it's a monster peeking out of the water - I was very tempted to find out what it was and the story behind it was pretty good. 

Honestly, I found Fallout 4 was more memorable in ways like finding some creepy/sad event that happened before or after the nukes fell. Like if you go out to the sea and you find like a floating platform made of junk and on it was a family and because of lack of food and stuff, the husband killed is wife, then the child and himself. It's all written on a note and then there is many such things. Or like when you find that house in middle of nowhere close to a power pylon and you find that ghoul in the basement. If you read his computer notes, you will see how he thought that the power pylon was part of a government project to control minds lol

I thought those little things were a lot more funnier, sad and creepy than the actual sidequests. 

Rojo_The_Great likes this

My favorite side quest is taking back the castle. I mainly like it because once you take it back you can make your own castle the way you like it. 

On 1/12/2017 at 6:23 PM, Rojo_The_Great said:

I have just finished my 2nd play through of Fallout 4. This time around, I noticed that I was missing a lot of side quest and activities. My personal favorite quest that I discovered was "The Silver Shroud" quest. In the quest you get to become the Silver Shroud and dispatch justice to the lowlifes of Goodneighbor. Now I want to know what your favorite side quest in Fallout 4 is.

On 1/14/2017 at 4:42 AM, Alexander452 said:

PMYDjA3.jpg

ayyyyyyyyyyyy

Another one

I remember saving the little ghoul boy from the refrigerator. He asked me to take him to his parents. On the way there I ran into a slaver and I sold him the child for 250 caps. As soon as the man turned around I blew his head off. The ghoul boy was really upset but we continued on our way to his parents house. Upon our arrival the parents and the boy were ecstatic to be reunited after 200 years. They parents rewarded me for finding their son. As soon as I got my caps I wasted them both in their living room right in front of their little boy. I left the boy in the house and went on my merry way. That's when I realized I might have issues. Anyway I'll never forget that side quest. 

My current favorite, since I do not assume I have seen them all. Involves vault 81 (I think). Reading into the lore and stuff was fascinating in the abandoned section.