• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kaz32

Resident Evil 7's first 1 hour 30 minutes has been revealed!!!

7 posts in this topic

This one is claimed as well. Damn it!

But rest assured, after looking at the first 1 hour, I can safely say that this game is batshit insane. In the best way possible!

Wow, that part in the trailer where Lucas' arm is being cut is updated. Instead of it being just cut without it being decapitated,

here his entire arm gets chopped off. Nice change.

Now here's what's different from the footage I saw before it got blocked and this one. In here, you just unlock that wooden handle because Jack isn't near you. But in the footage I saw, Jack grabbed you and chopped your leg off with his shovel, and then he gave you a first aid liquid so you can ATTACH YOUR OWN LEG BACK. Howza this game is insane, and it's the first hour into the game!

I WANT THIS GAME NOW GODDAMN IT! 4 days to go?? I CAN'T TAKE THIS WAITING NO MORE!!!! I WANT IT NOW!!!

latest?cb=20160307101522 

Ah well, at least I can keep myself busy with Gravity Rush 2. Fantastic game that one. 

8 hours ago, Kaz32 said:

By getting your fucking legs chopped off in the first 10 minutes of the game, and then you can reattach it back afterwards after applying first aid liquid to it. Either Ethan the main character has been infected with whatever regenerative virus the Bakers family has, or medicine in this universe is that fucking advanced. And what the fuck?? Look at 2:49. Your main character's left hand is all sewn, like it's been cut off before. Ok, now I'm certain that your character totally have been infected with a virus.

They do know they could have used prosthetics to replace his limbs right?

If you don't know what prosthetic are, they're artificial limbs, here's a couple of examples:

Spoiler

bc50edbd37d36c30e6220261f8ad4519.jpg

Spoiler

st120524_arm3.jpg

On 1/16/2017 at 3:22 AM, Laserrifle125 said:

They do know they could have used prosthetics to replace his limbs right?

If you don't know what prosthetic are, they're artificial limbs, here's a couple of examples:

Reveal hidden contents

bc50edbd37d36c30e6220261f8ad4519.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

st120524_arm3.jpg

Why use prosthetic when you can reattach your limbs without needing to pay hundreds of $$$ for the procedure? :D

FUCK. Copyright claim by Capcom?? Looks like you people have to wait for the game's release to see what I'm talking about.

3 hours ago, Kaz32 said:

Why use prosthetic when you can reattach your limbs without needing to pay hundreds of $$$ for the procedure? :D

Because magically reattaching your limbs isn't realistic? And having a robot arm/leg is kinda cool?

33 minutes ago, Laserrifle125 said:

Because magically reattaching your limbs isn't realistic? And having a robot arm/leg is kinda cool?

Oh! Maybe in the game itself you can attach a galling gun hand, or a missile launcher hand to kill the final boss like previous RE games! I would love to see that.

4 hours ago, Kaz32 said:

Oh! Maybe in the game itself you can attach a galling gun hand, or a missile launcher hand to kill the final boss like previous RE games! I would love to see that.

Prosthetics are not that advanced, they can replicate the functions of the limb its trying to replace, but they're nowhere near Deus Ex augmentations. 

17 hours ago, Laserrifle125 said:

Prosthetics are not that advanced, they can replicate the functions of the limb its trying to replace, but they're nowhere near Deus Ex augmentations. 

I know that. I'm just fucking with you. 

Then again, considering that RE 6 has Ustanak and his metallic robotic arm

RE7 having robotic hand is becoming quite possible and doesn't surprise me in the slightest.