• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Glaice

AJ and Zelda stuff

11 posts in this topic

Please watch the video in full before commenting.

Can someone tell me why AJ is doing or to clarify what is going on?

You could try not believing a what that clikbait driven idiot who's video you posted and watch Joe's video...

So basically, yeah. Joe is fed up, as anyone would be in his position, of Nintendo doing what thier doing on youtube as video like his clearly comes under fair use but Nintendo constantly claim them anyway. He made the preemptive threat about "taking them to court" over his planned Zelda Angry Review video for that reason, and you know, it's about time somebody did. So if it comes to that, I say good luck to him.

Crazycrab and TamaskanLEM like this

The guy is pure clickbait, he's always making videos about bigger youtubers to pull in some of their traffic.

I'm not saying he's always necessarily wrong but this time he is.  Nintendo have no right to claim content that is a reviewing or critiquing their content and Joe (along with many others) have a right to be pissed.

FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING

His every 2nd or 3rd word is FUCKING!

I guess he is trying to get into the street roleplay with his WU-TANG shirt

I got to 3-4min when he started saying how Joe is 30 and has his hair slicked behind - like, kid, if you wanna make a normal video, don't go on personal insults or talk about how other people like to make their hair. Him being 30 has nothing to do with fucking hairstyles. 

The guy's hair looks like someone pissed on it and then he just slicked it over his forehead and didn't wash it for days. (now it's not nice I said that, but should get my point across)

You have fanboys and then you have these idiots hating on everything and trying to get attention like their opinion is more worth than Joe's or anyone else's for that matter, while throwing "hardcore language" and throwing their worthless opinions on someone's looks.

Also if he is so triggered by AJ's videos and what AJ is doing with his channel so that he needs to make a video about it then - idk man...what are your priorities in life?

In some ways he is right and in some ways he is wrong. Joe got a lot of shit with Nintendo even when he shouldn't have had any trouble and he really got burned over a lot with Nintendo and I can understand his frustrations. The guy could of  talked about it normally, except he was being a huge asshole over how he presented the video.

Crazycrab likes this

I really don't have the time to be watching some raging nerd unironically surrounded by toys while he screams in a poorly framed vlog about the appearance of other Youtubers hair while trying to be hardcore by saying fuck and triggered a lot. This is bottom of the barrel reactionary garbage that gives YTers their bad name, Alpha Omega Sin or response video quality. Though, I wouldn't say it's clickbait because I've seen enough YTers who are awful people to believe that the guy is probably really like that all the time.

Can someone tell me why AJ is doing or to clarify what is going on?

Likely nothing. Joe tends to have strong emotional reactions to things, and was upset after having his video claimed multiple times, pretty much the same thing he has said about Nintendo in the past. I doubt he would sue them with the amount of time, money, and stress it would likely cause. Not even sure if he will end up reviewing their games (it would be nice actually see some YTers that bring up the bad practices of companies actually take a stand to boycott or not cover them at all while supporting better companies), but with Joe we likely won't know what he plans to do until he actually does it.

Crazycrab and Apex Spartan like this

You had to make a comment about the toys on the wall, didn't you Legolas?  They're collectibles from what I know.

Did you even look at any of the other videos on his channel before judging him by ONE video? :| He is kinda right about people reacting poorly or kneejerk reaction from seeing something talking about a big Youtuber. And again, he is not always like this if you took the time to browse some of his other content instead of making a blanket judgement about 1316.

If Joe knows he's gonna get ContentID'd because of using Nintendo footage or images, that is his fault. Not ours but solely his own.

1 hour ago, Glaice said:

You had to make a comment about the toys on the wall, didn't you Legolas?  They're collectibles from what I know.

Did you even look at any of the other videos on his channel before judging him by ONE video? :| He is kinda right about people reacting poorly or kneejerk reaction from seeing something talking about a big Youtuber. And again, he is not always like this if you took the time to browse some of his other content instead of making a blanket judgement about 1316.

If Joe knows he's gonna get ContentID'd because of using Nintendo footage or images, that is his fault. Not ours but solely his own.

No, it's not his fault, it's Nintendo's choice to behave like this when the vast majority of other major game companies don't, but let's not dwell on that for now.

The1316Killer is as clickbate as they get (Yes, I DID know about him already). He three kinds of video's;

1. Poorly produded and badly rehearsed clickbate either against other youtubers with a much larger audience or just against the general grain to (try to) deliberately trigger and piss people off for no good reason.
  2.  review the quality of 4K Blu-Rays (O...K....)
  3. 4K fiilms of his "collectibles", and that's it.

For example, if Joe had said something along the lines of "I'm bowing out. I'm not gonna try and uplad a Zelda review because it's a waste of time and I'd be stupid to think I could upload it and not have it claimed", I'd bet my left nut that 1316 would upload a video calling him a "wuss" or "cop-out". When people are this deliberately aggravating, hypocrisy is never far behind them. Not that he's always wrong, just this time he clearly his. Like Legolas said, if it takes just four minutes into his point before he starts making fun of Joe's hair like an elementary schoolyard bully, there's no coming back and there's no way I could take anything he says seriously.

Regardless of what the dude said, the issue is Nintendo claiming videos when their licensed product is in said videos. Joe's tantrum about creating a lawsuit if he reviews Zelda and it gets claimed is pretty much just his hype acting out. As Legolas said, Joe can't possibly get in a legal battle with Nintendo even if he wanted to due to financial reasons. All Nintendo has to do is say "Hey, we created the game, we don't want it exploited on YouTube unless we get our share". If Joe is as depressed and stressed for time as he says he is...he's not gonna gamble everything trying to take down a corporation with an army of lawyers, where the lawsuit will run it's course over time and either be dropped or even a counter-lawsuit gets created for Joe's attempt to use their product in his.

This reaction video does and doesn't need to be taken at heart. Mostly the latter, Nintendo has been doing this for years and they have no reason to change their methods simply because YouTubers have a problem with it. This guy is a personality just like Joe, Alpha etc, as everyone always says when someone doesn't like Joe's videos...simply don't watch 1316 if you don't like what he has to say. No need to bash anybody here, we're all gamers and not everyone is the same.

For everyone who hit the dislike button on this video, you're helping 1316. Hate to break it to you guys but Youtube doesn't care if it's a like, dislike or a comment.

And yes, I'm subbed to both channels again after a hiatus of unsubbing from AJ for a couple months.

On 1/19/2017 at 3:13 PM, Glaice said:

For everyone who hit the dislike button on this video, you're helping 1316. Hate to break it to you guys but Youtube doesn't care if it's a like, dislike or a comment.

And yes, I'm subbed to both channels again after a hiatus of unsubbing from AJ for a couple months.

Quick question about that; If you dislike a certain amount of a youtuber videos, will their shit stop showing up in your recommendations?

4 hours ago, TamaskanLEM said:

Quick question about that; If you dislike a certain amount of a youtuber videos, will their shit stop showing up in your recommendations?

I don't think so, unless they changed it. I know I reported, flagged, and disliked videos that were really getting fucking annoying and clickbaity and it kept on showing up for me.

Like I don't watch PewDiePie at all, but i keep on saying his latest fucking clickbait videos and his fucking desperate tactics like "IM QUITTING YT" and then he rambles about something that has nothing to do with leaving. I fucking reported, blocked and disliked all these videos, but more I do it, more it appears. 

You can block people on YT, but it still shows their shit in recommended I think. There is a YTer I blocked months ago and since then I haven't seen his shit around, but it took like a week for it to work.

TamaskanLEM likes this