• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Every Month, a New Game.

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game to dive into every month! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

WITHASTICK

PlayStation 4 PSN ID List

78 posts in this topic

This thread is a collection of AJSA member’s PSN IDs, creating a focus list rather than scattering ourselves among separate post. If you’re willing to share your PSN ID and being added by other AJSA members, reply to this post. Not only can you find new friends, but you’ll have the chance to take part in our community in other ways like the PlayStation 4 AJSA Community Page. Don’t forget when sending a Friend Request to another AJSA members PSN ID simple add in your message ‘AJSA’ so members know who is adding them.

Add This Along With Your PSN ID Post (optional)

Without this community growing, respecting one another, and always having someone to play with we wouldn’t have accomplished what we have already. Always remember, without you guys none of this couldn’t be possible. Thank you from all of us at the PlayStation 4 Division Staff.

The Old PSN ID List (archived): http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/forums/topic/35715-playstation-4-psn-id-list/

PSN ID:  crab666

PS4 and Vita (Also have a PS3 but don't use it much)

Currently playing (on and off) Final Fantasy XV, Gravity Rush 2, Prvovidence Poker, Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, Destiny

I'm already on and active but figured I'd re-post anyway because I'm crabby!

mmonjaras

PS4: Warframe, ESO, Paladins, paragon, smite

likes this

PSN ID: BlitzKing16

I'm on PS4

Currently playing: Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, Battlefield 1, Diablo 3, Dragonball Xenoverse 2, Overwatch, Final Fantasy XV.

Looking to get: Rainbow Six Siege, Titanfall 2, Horizon: Zero Dawn, For Honor.

likes this

PSN ID: WlTHASTlCK (The I's are lower case L's)

Consoles: PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 3 (Don't use anymore)

Games (as of January 2017): Overwatch, Kingdom Hearts 2.8, Gravity Rush 2, Battlefield 1 (barely play), Rocket League (rarely play), and other single-player games.

Games (looking forward to in 2017): Horizon: Zero Dawn, Night in The Woods, Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5, and Prey (cautiously)

rairoken16 likes this

PSN ID: Argetlam350 (call me Al)

Consoles: PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 3 (Not on often), PC (still new to PC gaming but slowly getting more active)

Games (as of January 2017): Overwatch, Kingdom Hearts 2.8, Dark Souls 3, Warframe (not often)

Games (looking forward to in 2017): Horizon: Zero Dawn, Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy, Nioh, Mass Effect: Andromeda (cautious optimize), The Ringed City (Sure it's DLC but I'm a Souls fan so I'm including it), and that is it for now.

and rairoken16 like this

PSN IDs: xKaros (US) (Main), xKarrosu (JP) (Alt)

Games:

Dying Light, Destiny (If you need help with anything, except trials, I can help), Bloodborne, ESO, Battlefield 1, Planetside 2, Warframe, The Division, PSO2 JP verson (I don't understand Japanese but I don't care, I want to play it. I don't have a pc that can comfortably handle it, If I did, I would get the pso2 tweaker and play it).

Games looking forward to:

Destiny Sequel, PSO2 (If it ever comes to the west... sigh.. It won't), Black Desert Online (If it is actually possible for it to come to consoles and its announced), Kingdom Hearts (I haven't play these in a long, since my ps2 era), Mass Effect: Andromeda (Please be quarians in there), Star Wars Battlefront Sequel (Needs major improvement over the first one).

Consoles: PS4 only but I want to get a vita and a pc.

rairoken16 and like this

Hero82 (just repeating for the community move) :)

likes this

PSN ID: BleedingChaos23

Consoles: PlayStation 4

Games: -

Overwatch 
          Rainbow Six Siege
          ARK: Survival Evolved
          Rocket League
          Killing Floor 2
          Battlefield 1
          Titanfall 2
          Yakuza 0
          Stardew Valley
          Hitman
          I can go on for a lot longer, but I'll just say "and a lot of other games".

Games I Plan on Buying this Year: -

Persona 5
          Nioh
          NieR: Automata
          Horizon: Zero Dawn (skeptical)
          Ghost Recon Wildlands (skeptical)
          Injustice 2
          Tekken 7
          South Park: The Fractured but Whole
          Yooka-Laylee
          ...and whatever else that catches my attention.

PSN ID: ASOBlueRose

Consoles: PS4, PS3

rairoken16 likes this

Psn Id: Darkfirewolf12 

Consoles Ps4 and ps3 

Games i play. Let it die, Warframe, Ultra street fighter 4, Final fantasy 15, (ps4) KIngdom hearts 1.5 2.5 on ps3

Games that i want to own this year

Sonic mania and 17

Crash bandicoot hd  

Tekken 7

Mass effect

Shemue 3. 

PSN ID: Skullcrusher1812

PS3 and PS4

I currently am playing GTA 5 and Minecraft.

Looking forward to playing Red Dead Redemption 2

PSN: Dutchy3770 

Only play on PS 4 ( sold my PS 3)

Games I currently play: Warframe, Battlefield 1, Planetside 2, GTA 5

Games i am looking forward to: Red Dead Redemption 2!!

Hope I get the chance to meet you guys online!

Never Surrender!

Edited by Dutchy3770
Requirements for PS 4 community page

PSN: Tekozoma

PS4: Paragon, Paladins, Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1.

Soon: Ark, For Honor, Ghost Recon Wildlands and Mass Effect Andromeda

PSN ID: Krumpets7669

Platform: PS4

Games (multiplayer):

-Overwatch

-Final Fantast XIV

-Rainbow Six Siege

-Bloodborne

-Dark Souls III

-GTA V

-7 Days to Die

-Prominence Poker

-Rocket League (is bae)

Games I plan on buying this year:

-For Honor (played closed beta; very excited)

-Tekken 7

-Kingdom Hearts 3

-Something I'm sure I'll regret (I buy this one every year)

It should be noted that I am actually not too familiar with what titles are coming out this year.

If you want to contact me, do it through the community page on PSN, for I pretty much never go on this website ;)

rairoken16, CaptGinger and like this

ID: leomsm

Games: Titalfall 2

Madden  17

Call of Duty Black Ops 3

NBA   2k16   

The Last of Us Remastereed

Uncharted 4

Looking  to  buy:    Horizon: Zero Dawn

God of  War    

Cartosa and CaptGinger like this

PSN: CaptGinger47

Games: Battlefield 1 + 4, Kingdom Hearts 2.8, Batman Arkham Knight, Last of Us Remastered, Star Wars Battlefront, Call of Duty: Black Ops III, Modern Warfare Remastered, Advanced Warfare (not currently downloaded), Infinite Warfare (Not Currently Downloaded, Destiny (Not Currently Downloaded).

Games Planning on Buying:

Kingdom Hearts III (if it decides to come out this year)

Any Star Wars console game that comes out this year because I am a huge Star Wars fan. 

Open to Suggestions and if my wallet is ok with it >D

Cartosa likes this

PSN ID: Eisenhugel

Playing only on PS4.

Now I'm playing Yakuza 0, Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Prologue, Skyrim, Odin Sphere Leifheiser, Fallout 4, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, NHL 17, Tomb Raider: Rise of The Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy XV.... So many games..... :D

Games what I am waiting are: Ghost Recon Wildlands, Horizon Zero Dawn, Kingdom Hearts III, South Park The Gractured But Whole, Persona 5..... And many others :D 

likes this

CloneWars2142

PS4: Killing Floor 2, Diablo 3, Division, FF15, ESO, Star Trek Online, Neverwinter

likes this

PSN: stinkybutty

PS4: Grand Theft Auto 5, Battlefield 1, Madden 17, 2k 17, and Call of Duty Black Ops 3. Those are the multiplayer  ones I play but I  also got Skyrim, The Witcher 3, and a few others. i'm not completely sure of all my games. I plan on getting For Honor and other games, so yeah

PSN ID: sabaton_owns

Games: ehhh, frankly mostly single player stuff (let's be honest, aside from muliplats like Battlefield and such, that's what Playstation are best at), but if an exclusive or PS+ title comes along with fun multiplayer count me in. Right now, FFXV and Gravity Rush 2 (Buy that game if you haven't yet, btw).

PSN ID: Wolfie1217

PS4: Killing floor 2, Battlefield 1, The Last of Us, Overwatch

likes this

PSN ID: ddrkreature

Currently playing: final fantasy xv, the last guardian

Looking forward to playing: Prey, Kingdom Hearts 3, South Park: the fractured but whole

Systems: ps4 and ps3. Also PC.