• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

WITHASTICK

PS4 Division PSN ID List

154 posts in this topic

PSN ID: zeadler_2                        

Currently playing Injustice 2, Friday the 13th, Crossout and occasionally open to suggestions

I have a PS4 and a PC but my PC is out of action at the moment

PSN ID: clumpypigeon

Currently playing Battlefield 1

Looking forward to Destiny 2 and COD: WW2

Never Surrender!

PSN ID: Drewster24601

Currently playing: Injustice 2, Overwatch, Witcher 3, Skyrim, Mass Effect Andromeda, Dragon Age: Inquisition

I am interested in joining the community page as well as any of the rooms. Thanks!

PsN ID: Tabby83_02

Currently bouncing between BF1 and KF2, my playtimes are wonky.  Didn't have a PS4 until recently when some buddies finally pressured me into trying Destiny, lol

Psn ID: lukealex03

I have a PS4, PS3 (don't use often, and a psvita (don't use often either)

The games I have on me that I'm playing are Battlefield 1, Battlefield 4, Destiny, Killing Floor 2, GTA V, and Overwatch.

I'm looking forward to Destiny 2, and South Park: the fractured but whole 

Never Surrender

WITHASTICK likes this

PSN: JFavs425

games playing: injustice 2 and GTA online, COD advanced warfare zombies.

Games I'm looking forward to: COD WWII, Crash N-Sane trilogy, South Park: The Fractured But Whole

never surrender!

Edited by jfavs425
Forgot to add the games I'm playing, what I'm looking foward to, and the never surrender

PSN ID: baykonn658

Games I am currently playing: The Last of Us, Mass Effect: Andromeda.

Games I am looking forward to: The Last of Us 2, Battlefront 2, Destiny 2, Call of Duty WWII, South Park The Fractured But Whole.

Never Surrender!

Hi Everyone

My PSN ID is: CatRefugee

I Currently Play on PS4: GTA 5, Killing Floor 2, Elder Scrolls and Life Is Strange.

Looking forward to playing The Division, Destiny and Battlefield 4. 

May preorder Far Cry 5. 

I am a PS4 and PC Gamer. 

I wish to Join the AJSA Community and Rooms. 

Looking forward to being friends with you guys and playing together. Cheers 

Psn ID: BeatsByDrSeuss

Currently Playing: Rocket League, Overwatch, Tekken 7, UMvC3, Friday the 13th, Injustice 2, Diablo 3

Looking forward to: Dragonball Fighter Z, Monster Hunter World, Shadow of the Colossus remake, and many more from E3 2017.

Only have a ps4

Would love to join rooms and community pages.

PSN - Eigeheit76 - sorry I made a typo

All PS4

Currently playing -

Last of US - Currently playing, like Joe says 10/10

Crossout - F free game but the crates seemed rigged never get a colored item, I get a wheel, that's it just a wheel. The servers are terribly balanced. Raids are the place to be if you can get a good group.

Wipeout - Its everything that its always been, fantastical!

Haven't played in a month or so - 

The Surge - repetitive - very easy to die, and you will die. Kinda blah but it has its moments.

SWBF - First time I played it was like I was in the game, not so much now, just don't play it much these days

The Division - I liked it, my buddy and I played the Heck out of it, burnt out on it, don't play much anymore.

Ghost Recon - Wildlands - I played it for a bit but my buddy never got it so I be up for a group session whenever.

ME Andromeda  - I like it but I've grown bored with the game, and I never really got deep into it.

GTA 5 - I've played it a little, its a fun game.

I've got a bunch more games but these are the most recent. 

I'm looking forward to the new SWBF - rip panorama (sad face).  Days Gone - as I played LFD2 ALOT! on PC. FC 5 - I want to shoot some crazies, NFS Payback. 

I may look into COD WW2, Destiny 2, Anthem 

Systems - PS4 / Xbox 1 / PC

My PSN ID is AnimeXFan2015 on the PS4, and that's it.

PSN ID: kaaleh666

Ps4: battlefield 1 and 4. Overwatch. Steep. Doom. Titanfall. Trackmania. And a lot more.

PSN: Derravart

Systems: PS4, PS3, PSvita, PC

Pretty much play anything with coop, and never afraid to try a game

PSN ID: JLHartsock

I am currently playing Battlefield 1, GTA V, Destiny, Battlefield 4, PlanetSide 2 and others.

I want to get COD WW2, Red Dead Redemption 2, and others.

I am PS4.

I wish to join the ASJA PS4 rooms.

I wish to join the ASJA PS4 Community Page.

PSN id: DrRichofen934

Playing: FF15,Far Cry, Warframe, Life is Strange  and Killzone Shadow Fall

Looking forward to: FF 7 remastered, Far Cry 5, Grand Turismo Sport and Spider Man

Systems: PS4

Sup guys,        

PSN Id:     StrYkuR         ( the   S    Y    R  are capitol the others in lower case  )

PC Steam Id : StrYkuR       (same spelling same capitol letters  as my PSN Id   )

Twitch:  strykur69

I wanted to join your AJSA community page  on the ps4   and your AJSA  Rooms and "anything" else cause im new here looking for as many new  online friends i can get  

I have a ps4 and a pc.

Watch angryjoe everyday on twitch  and utube i am a follower on both, and also a follower of Angerbeard, Dellrith, Purrluna, Flypdru pete ,  Bikeman,

Cant stop laughing you guys are hllarious and great people too

:lol:

I play all sorts of stuff im kind of like angerbeard where ive played hundreds of games on every console since days of Atari or Intellavision and everday im trying somthing different lol

Ryan Randall aka StrYkuR

PSN - TheOnlyRain

Playing...eh, a bit of everything. Mainly Horizon and Killing Floor right now. Throw in a little FFXV, XCOM and ME:A. Too many games.

PSN IDNostromo_82

• Currently playing Friday the 13th.
  • Looking forward to FarCry 5, Red Dead Redemption 2.
  • PS4.
  • I wish to join the PlayStation 4 AJSA Rooms.
  • I also wish to join the PlayStation 4 AJSA Community Page.

PSN ID: xObranx

Currently playing on PS4: Mass Effect: Andromeda; Persona 5; Nioh; Killzone 

Looking forward to playing: Destiny 2; God of War; HZD DLC Frozen Wilds; Kingdom Hearts 3

I play on multiple platforms, so my games are spread across all of them. Started with the Xbox One division and moved on from there. Been in the AJSA for about 2 years now, happy to be on PSN.

RuneX likes this

Hey all :)

PSN ID : Aionexron

Console : PS4

Games I play : 

GTA V - Dark souls 3 - battlefield 1/4 - Witcher 3 - ESO - Warframe - Fallout 4 - Final fantasy 14/15 - MGS V PP and others 

Games looking to : 

Star Wars BF2 - Anthem - AC origins and many upcomings 

I hope I can join the AJSA community :)

|        PSN ID : nico664pro

|         curently playing : Fallout 4, Killing floor 2 , Destiny, Overwatch

|         Want to play: Middle-earth: Shadow of War, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy 

|       my sony consoles: ps4

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to join the the  PlayStation 4 AJSA Rooms and the PlayStation 4 AJSA Community Page

PSN: E314C-LR
CURRNET GAME(S): Playing Destiny (sometimes Final Fantasy titles)
FUTURE GAMES: Looking forward to Horizon Zero Dawn when I can, and Fortnite in 2018
OWNED CONSOLES: I own a PS4

PSN: Ranting_Muppets

Right now I am playibg Overwatch, Doom, Smite and Diablo. I get on Trove and Killing Floor every so often. 

PSN ID: wildbill509 

Games I Play:  Rocket League, Dark Souls 3, Battlefield 1, and Witcher 3

Games I Want to Play: Star Wars Battlefiled 2, Destiny 3, and Madden 18

I play on PS4 and I want to be part of the PlayStation 4 AJSA Community page

PSN ID: destroyer012503 (original, i know) 

games i play: for honor, rocket league, whatever ps plus game that comes out, witcher 3, minecraft, madden 194, final fantasy, and horizon zero dawn, (i play other games but these are what i play the most)

games im looking forward to play: the last of us 2, cod ww2, spiderman ps4, madden 18, and god of war to name a few.

i play ps4 (i used to play on my ps3 but i traded it away)

im hoping to join the ps4 commuinty ajsa page.

thank you for taking your time to read this :)