• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

WITHASTICK

PS4 Division PSN ID List

163 posts in this topic

PSN ID: TheOtherGuy513

PS4 mainly

Currently Playing: Watch Dogs 2, Witcher 3, For Honor, Overwatch, & Far Cry 5.  Might repurchase CoD WWII in the future

Looking forward to playing God of War, Kingdom Hearts 3, & Red Dead Redemption 2

I wish do join the PlayStation 4 AJSA Rooms so I can meet more people to play online!

WITHASTICK likes this

PSN ID:  dark_souls_1982

I'm on the PlayStation 4**

I'm currently playing BLOODBORNE, THE LAST OF US LIFE IS STRANGE 1 & 2. TOMB RAIDER REBOOT SERIES, FINAL FANTASY 15, OUTLAST 2, BATMAN ARKHAM KNIGHT.

The game I am dying to play as many many of us are....................................... hmm, can ya guess? yeaaapp.  GOD OF WAR! pre - ordered, pre - loaded!! and ready to rock it tomorrow night!!   I believe it'll be 10:30pm Thursday, its cool being in Australia ;) I'll make twitch uploads too for god of war, but too broke for the Prime* area right now, I don't even have one of those gaming chairs, green screens or a headset, My laptop is a Lenovo y700 ideapad. core i7* pretty decent, but mostly on the ps4 now.

PSN ID: myteafollower

Currently play: Witcher 3 (finally and 100 hours in), Darksiders 2, Monster Hunter World, Rogue Galaxy, Dragonball FighterZ, Mass Effect Andromeda (such a crawl), Elite Dangerous and Disc Jam....iss my JAAAAM!

Looking forward to: umm...getting a PC again!! I used to love the old Total War games and want to get back there but have no space for a PC right now....one day! On PS4 I am looking forward to Red Dead Redemption 2, Darksiders 3 & Soul Calibur VI most right now! 

PSN: Sonic1464

Platforms: PS4 and PS3

I will allow people to join but please ask first, I had to leave a bunch of communities cause of stalkers.

Overwatch, Fornite, Star wars Battlefront 2

New here but with summer starting hoping to make a name for myself!

PSN: SoCalAshez

Currently Playing: Any PSVR title, Fortnite (of course)

Looking forward to: More PC games lol

I would love to join the PS4 Angry community and hope I fit in well :)

My gamer tag is troble2003 and I   mainly play GTA V.

Games I would like to get would be anything that catches my eye

I play on PS4

Thewanderer1800

Games im playing Battlefield 4, Destiny 2,Tom Clancys the division, Titanfall 2

Psn  id: Reapertone91

Ps4: Kingdom hearts 1.5+2.5 remix,fallout 4,god of war, nioh ,final fantasy xv etc

PSN - OpeningImpulse

• Games that you’re currently playing. - God of War, LA Noire (Remastered), Gang Beasts
  • Games that you’re looking forward to playing. Anthem (possibly), Battlefront 2 when updated (maybe), and TLOU2.
  • Whether you’ve a PS4, PS Vita, and/or PS3. -  Just PS4
  • Whether you wish to join the PlayStation 4 AJSA Rooms  - Yes

PSN ID: AfrOxNinjAx

Currently playing: Tekken 7, SFV, UMVC3, Trials Fusion

Looking forward to: SoulCalibur 6, DBFZ

Siblings (Same Account) currently play: Fortnite, Brawlhalla, The Handsome Collection, Xenoverse 2

System: PS4

PSN: ProfessorGodLike

Currently playing: Star Wars Battlefront 2, For Honor, GTA 5, Destiny 2, Injustice 2, Fallout 4, Dynasty Warriors 9.

Looking To Play: Kingdom Hearts 3, Rage 2, Red Dead Redemption 2,  DMC 5, Death Standing.

Systems: Ps4.

PSN: stinkybutty

Currently playing: For Honor, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Witcher 3, GTA 5, Fortnite, MGS V, ESO, and Battlefield 4

Looking forward to playing: Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Red Dead Redemption 2,  Battlefield V, and Death Stranding. 

System: PS4

Whether I would like to join the Playstation 4 AJSA rooms: Yes 

massgamer99 on steam and uplay massgamer999 on ps4,ps3 and twitch and zalen99 on Nintendo and dragonrath on origin I play anything as long as it has a good story

PSN: TDKSparda

I'm on PS4

Currently playing Injustice 2 and UFC 2, online that is, and a few others offline ( don't know if that's relevant)

Looking to play any game really, as long as it's fun and I have who to play with.

I would also like to join the PS4 AJSA room.

PSN: Bltsandwhich890

Currently playing Rainbow six,overwatch,Madden,

Also would like to join a chatroom

ID Nosgoth4life

Games. Diablo 3, destiny 2.

Locking forward to Anthem

Brandykins1982 is my ID. 

Don't have any games yet!

ID: EpicSaint

Mostly play Destiny 2 and hoping to join the clan there. See you guys out there.

PSN ID: Tattyboojangles 

Currently playing: Spider-Man, destiny 2.

soon: black ops 4, division 2.

systems: Xbox one x, PS4 pro, vita.

PSN ID: gamankr

Console: PS4

Currently playing: Dragonball FighterZ, Yakuza 0, Yakuza Kiwami, Blooborne

Next games: Division 2, Dark Souls, Sekiro

Add me to the PS4 chatrooms

Hi i am new i just joined today nice to meet you i always loved angry joe show im a women Buffalo new York my psn id Candicecatnipp_ i will always loved angry joe show 

Psn ID: GearHeadCATD9 

Playing on PS4 Pro with 4k tv

I am currently play GTA 5, Horizon Zero Dawn, Ufc 3, God of war, Call of duty modern warfare remastered and much more

I am looking forward to playing Red Dead Redemption 2, Fallout 76, Assassins creed oddessy, possibly battlefield 5 as well as the new call of duty depending on if i have someone to play with. 

I would very much like to be added to the PS4 chatrooms and be able to play in the weekly events when i can, would like to be more active in the angry army!!