• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

20 posts in this topic

Yep. It has already begun. I ain't wasting time. I'll let you guys enjoy the playthrough of Gravity Rush 2.

It's also on vidme too: https://vid.me/g7H0

Kaz32 likes this

As someone who plans to play this to death, I officially revoke this video series, not that I don't appreciate it. Thank you.

23 minutes ago, Shagger said:

As someone who plans to play this to death, I officially revoke this video series, not that I don't appreciate it. Thank you.

You know you don't have to watch it right? I recommend playing it for yourself. :)

So it has begun. This is just the calm before the giant storm man, prepare thyself for the upcoming epicness! :)

DestinyDecade likes this

3 hours ago, Kaz32 said:

So it has begun. This is just the calm before the giant storm man, prepare thyself for the upcoming epicness! :)

Don't worry, I will. In the meantime, new part is up. Here's Part 3.

And here's the part on vidme: https://vid.me/Koj4

And here comes another new part of Gravity Rush 2. It's Episode 4: A Dog Without a Collar.

And it's also on vid.me so if anyone's interested, they can go here: http://vid.me/MegamanNG

And here's Part 5. This one is all about Side Missions and we're doing the first set... the first of many.

And we got a new part of Gravity Rush 2. Word of advice, skip to 00:12. That's where the episode starts.

I'm absolutely adoring this game. Granted, a few camera problems in tight spaces and textures and npc's pop in close draw distances, particularly when you move at speed, but that is literally all that I can say to negative so far. Another thing to point out, there is no season pass and the pre-order content was fair. Still, they have announced "The Ark of Time: Raven's Choice" DLC coming in March FOR FREE!!!!! Why on a exclusive game is there such a lack of assholeness?

2 hours ago, Shagger said:

I'm absolutely adoring this game. Granted, a few camera problems in tight spaces and textures and npc's pop in close draw distances, particularly when you move at speed, but that is literally all that I can say to negative so far. Another thing to point out, there is no season pass and the pre-order content was fair. Still, they have announced "The Ark of Time: Raven's Choice" DLC coming in March FOR FREE!!!!! Why on a exclusive game is there such a lack of assholeness?

I have to wonder about that too. This game is going to be 2017 GOTY material right here. And sure the camera can be a bit problematic but at least it can be easily fixed in the options. Sadly I didn't get the preorder but I ain't complaining since you can get the previous game's costumes for free if you have the save files for it.

Anyway, it's time for another Gravity Rush 2. This one is Part 7 with more Side Missions.

And we got some more Gravity Rush 2. We begin Episode 6 or in this case, Lifestyles of the Rich and Douchy.

And more Gravity Rush 2 coming right at you. Yes it's Side Missions again and the reason why I do multiple per part is because I want to speed things along. It also saves space to boot. Here's Part 9.

New Gravity Rush 2 guys. We tackle Episode 7: Wandering Heart.

New part of Gravity Rush 2 here. However sadly YouTube decided to crap on sub boxes and caused my video to plummet view wise. That's a bummer man.

Haven't uploaded any of this in a while so why. Good to see this back. Here's a new Gravity Rush 2. We take on Episode 8: Like a Radio.

Before I post the next few videos, I want to make something here... yeah, my Blue Yeti mic has died after 3 years. Thankfully I've recorded Parts 15 and 16 in advance but after that, I will be relying on an unorthodox way to get commentary in. It sucks but what can you do. For now enjoy Parts 13 & 14.

And we're back with another Gravity Rush 2 folks. Here's Part 15 and to more Side Missions.

Time for some more Gravity Rush 2. Now comes Episode 10: No Messiah, No Message.

God damn. It has been a while but thankfully I'm posting the parts that have been already uploaded.