• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blurmania53

Halo Wars 2 Live trailer

12 posts in this topic

posted this in a "edit topic in the halo subforum in halo wars 2 subforum but you can also see it here just in case,its a trailer for the live event: 

RuneX likes this

Looking forward to it.

Hoping it's good, been a while since a good rts came out 

On 2017-01-31 at 4:51 PM, RuneX said:

Looking forward to it.

20 hours ago, Obran said:

Hoping it's good, been a while since a good rts came out 

dont know if ill make a separate topic if people here are getting the game or post it in the club as well but are you guys or anyone else beside me and joe maybe who are getting HW2?  atm i may get the ultimate edition starting february 16th,joe is getting ultimate too i think.Its my first jump into RTS since i only played the beta twice in two days.

I will be getting the Ultimate Edition - shld be pre-ordering it by the end of the night :) - Can we get an Official Event going for the 16th for those of us that are picking up the Ultimate Edition? :) - I completed the first one and played the Beta too so I shld hopefully be somewhat decent in the game :) - I think I will prefer the straight up Deathmatch to the Conquest tho as Conquest in the small maps of the Beta atleast was just a rush to get units to the capture points as quickly as possible, whereas I personally like to take more time to build up my base/gather resources etc first b4 sending troops out :) I hope they have sum larger scale maps in the full game :) I'm REALLY hoping they allow us to pre-install digital versions too coz unfortunately my internet is terrible so will probs take me between 24-48 hours to install it depending on the file size! :( *Just read that yes in fact it does allow for pre-installation :) YEY :) 

RuneX likes this

I'd say give about a week to see how the multiplayer works and feels. We can then visit the idea of having a community event for the game.

It would be a first for us to have an RTS game featured like that.:ajsa:

20 hours ago, Scorpio said:

I will be getting the Ultimate Edition - shld be pre-ordering it by the end of the night :) - Can we get an Official Event going for the 16th for those of us that are picking up the Ultimate Edition? :) - I completed the first one and played the Beta too so I shld hopefully be somewhat decent in the game :) - I think I will prefer the straight up Deathmatch to the Conquest tho as Conquest in the small maps of the Beta atleast was just a rush to get units to the capture points as quickly as possible, whereas I personally like to take more time to build up my base/gather resources etc first b4 sending troops out :) I hope they have sum larger scale maps in the full game :) I'm REALLY hoping they allow us to pre-install digital versions too coz unfortunately my internet is terrible so will probs take me between 24-48 hours to install it depending on the file size! :( *Just read that yes in fact it does allow for pre-installation :) YEY :) 

Ill install it asap as i get it.You can msg me or ill msg you whenever we can both play as i do play halo 5 ffa mostly.

3 hours ago, RuneX said:

I'd say give about a week to see how the multiplayer works and feels. We can then visit the idea of having a community event for the game.

It would be a first for us to have an RTS game featured like that.:ajsa:

Sounds fair.We may try squading up members who get the game to get a feel for the controls but if we do have a event/op for the game it could help members if a message was sent that if you want tips/tricks for halo wars 2,visit the halo subforum in the halo wars 2 section(the last page that is) or just ask those who play

Sounds good to me :) Am hoping Halo Wars 2 can become another game that gets regular weekly or bi-weekly events :) Really enjoy the Titanfall 2 and BF1 events. Its a shame that attendance has been low/non existent on the Halo 5 events tho lately :( had a TON of fun with those the previous year! :) 

14 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Sounds good to me :) Am hoping Halo Wars 2 can become another game that gets regular weekly or bi-weekly events :) Really enjoy the Titanfall 2 and BF1 events. Its a shame that attendance has been low/non existent on the Halo 5 events tho lately :( had a TON of fun with those the previous year! :) 

Yeah I feel the same for halo 5 sadly as I have really tried since october-november to get people interested to play and have done that to some degree of sucess,hopefully things DO turn around as I have had and hope to have fun recording and playing with members old and new. The official launch trailer for HW2 

The Ultimate Edition is being shipped to me on Friday. I'll be on over the weekend/next week to play.

On 2017-02-14 at 5:36 PM, RuneX said:

The Ultimate Edition is being shipped to me on Friday. I'll be on over the weekend/next week to play.

nice if possible we can  practice together if i dont play hao 5 directly,its my first time as rts,if joe,n scorpio is online we can inv them too