• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Every Month, a New Game.

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game to dive into every month! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

PoppedHavoc

for honor
For Honor, recruits

17 posts in this topic

Hey!

I'm still new in the AJSA but I wanted to know if some of you plan to play For Honor on PC. I just pre-ordered it and I know it may be risky but the game just looks awesome to me and the critics are positive.

So is there any interest in playing this game? I mean it would be awesome if we could create a AJSA guild and group in this game. Just imagine everyone having the AJSA logo on their character and marching into battle, damn. Everyone would fear us. haha.

I've thought about it. Just completed a new build and looking to get into some group gaming and For Honour ain't a bad shout.

PoppedHavoc likes this

Moved to PC gaming.

I've played the first Alpha and the two recent beta tests and preordered it while it was on sale, so I'll be playing it on the PC.

PoppedHavoc likes this

I am also new here. I participated in the closed beta on Xbox One but am planning on playing it on PC (which I just bought). I'd be interested in partying with anyone as I have no friends #foreveralone

PoppedHavoc likes this

I feel ya Shiroune ://

Well, as of right now we're already 4 and atleast that's enough for the biggest current pvp mode "Dominion". Can't wait to test it out, unfortunately I won't be there for launch day........which breaks my heart.....:kappaoj:

Btw what class and faction do you guys plan to play as, I'm thinking on maining a Knight Lawbringer......they just look f awesome and their build can be devastating..

I still haven't tried four of the 12, so far I seem to like the Samurai classes the most.

PoppedHavoc likes this

I joined the knights faction simply because I didn't want to be associated with "weebs". During the closed beta, I mained the Orochi and was probably like one of the only ones in the game who never fled from combat or objectives. Towards the end, I found that I enjoy the Nobushi the best. Similarly, I didn't rely on applying bleed and running away. I try to play to the spirit of the game.

PoppedHavoc likes this

Hey guys,

ill be playing on pc through steam, ill be a raider and my steam name is eddimunstr. hope to see yall in for honor

PoppedHavoc likes this

Has anyone happen to figure out how to group up with people not through Uplay?

well I bought it and play PC running thought the campaign atm. trying to learn the controls blocking on PC is hard for me as I'm one of strafing queens in mmo's and everytime I move the mouse the block goes somewhere I dont want it. Going to try mapping it to my G13 like I do everything else see how that works

PoppedHavoc likes this

feel free to add me. I have it on uplay since i preordered it on amazon sooo you'll need to friend me from inside the game itself. 

PoppedHavoc likes this

Add me as well to the steam group as I want to help the angry army and the samurai to honor the glorious land of great nihon my assassination skills of orochi will be of a great asset to the angry army with prior great fighting game and hack n slash experiences same user name for uplay and steam in ajsa user name

PoppedHavoc likes this

15 hours ago, Deyne547 said:

Add me as well to the steam group as I want to help the angry army and the samurai to honor the glorious land of great nihon my assassination skills of orochi will be of a great asset to the angry army with prior great fighting game and hack n slash experiences same user name for uplay and steam in ajsa user name

You had me up until you said "I want to help out the glorious weeb faction and test out my smack and run away skills with the orochi."

Arreyanne likes this

Just added all of you guys to my steam, pm me when you want to play. Im in the knight faction btw

Shiroune likes this

Anyone that would like to do some duels with me, (so I can get better) I would sure appreciate it

Thanks Arrey

name in uplay is eddimunstr 

I just got Mass Effect Andromeda, but I really enjoy For Honor. My Uplay ID is Nteger.