• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RuneX

AJSA Xbox One Event Notification Sign Up - Receive Event Alerts & News

1 post in this topic

AJSA Xbox One Division Message System - Official Sign Up Thread

7ZxtVZl.jpg

This is the new AJSA Xbox One Message System sign up thread. Here you can formally sign up to receive Xbox Live messages about upcoming AJSA events on your console. Each message will contain a short summary and a listing of events coming up. The game, start time & date, and host will be displayed. Event messages are sent out every Monday and Friday.

Messages on Monday cover the weekday events. Messages on Friday cover the weekend events. Members who are signed up will also receive alerts on special activities/events, cancellations, and other notes of interest.

Mailing List Message Example:

Hey all. Hope you had a great weekend! Thanks to all who came out last week to participate in the events. Check out our weekday lineup below. The weekend event schedule is up on the forums if you want an early look. Have fun and good gaming!

Destiny
Tues. 1.31.2017
@6:30pm EST
Host: MasterfulJoe101

Battlefield 1
Fri. 2.3.2017
@6:30pm EST
Host: StraightUpMelon

How To Sign Up

The process is simple. You can sign up two ways:

1) Reply below with you forum handle and XBL Gamertag. For example;

Forum Handle
RuneX

Gamertag
AScapeRunePlaya

2) Send me a message on the forums @RuneX or on Xbox Live at AScapeRunePlaya asking to be placed on the mailing list. Please list your Gamertag and Forum Handle.

Additional Notes

If you no longer want to receive these messages, please let me know and you will be removed from the mailing list. If you change your Xbox Live Gamertag please let me know so I can update your information.

Existing mailing list recipients (who have already been receiving messages prior to the new mailing system being implemented) will be listed below. Any new names will also be added to the "Mailing List Recipient" list.

Feedback

I welcome any feedback and if you have any questions I'll promptly answer them.

Mailing List Recipients

AJSABamboe
AJSAValkyric
AJSAWookieJedi
ArenthianSniper
AssitedCloth1
AwakeningRager1
BANGxBANGx5150
BarlowPlays
BdelloidWeevil1
BiggBoss095
BossBear3