• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

StraightUpMelon

E3 2017

11 posts in this topic

Just wanted to make this thread to see what everyone is interested in for this years E3? Thoughts, opinions, concerns? Etc.

RuneX likes this

Thoughts,halo 6 news cause im curious to see whats different and whats the same compared to halo 5 story wise and gameplay wise and if 343 has learned their lessons and hopefully a halo 3 anniversary game cause I really want a classic halo game that is fully features with all modes n gametypes that works at launch.A remastered kotor trilogy haha too,battlefront 2 news maybe 

StraightUpMelon likes this

Note I haven't done any research here, these are my thoughts and ideas going in blind.  I'm also talking in general and not just about XBox.

I hope to see something good from Microsoft, I want to think that all the cancellations that they have been doing lately have been a sacrifice for something huge aside from the Scorpio which is obvious.  I'm expecting Halo 6 but I hope they can bounce back with some new games after what was a "not great" 2016.  I guess we'll have to wait and see, I feel that Microsoft Need to take a risk with something a bit different.

From Sony, I'm not really expecting much.  I think they played most of their big guns through last year but they might still surprise us.  If we get a release date for God of War, Detroit: Become Human or some more info on Death Stranding that would be sweet.

From UbiSoft I think we'll probably see an announcement for the next Assassins Creed after their break from the franchise which I'm actually kind of interested to see.  Other than that just trailers and maybe a new Need for Speed or Tom Clancy or something.  Two major tiles in The Fractured But Hole and For Honor come out before before E3 so they might have some momentum going in.

EA will almost certainly announce Battlefront 2 with a campaign and various other shit that the first game clearly should have had.  I'll let others speculate on what else might be there because EA mostly lies beyond my scope of interest.  The only game I'm really that fussed about is Mass Effect Andromeda and that will already be out by then. 

Form Activision we'll obviously see another COD because we always do, maybe Destiny 2 but I actually kinda doubt it.  Beyond that I really don't know, after last year they need something to pull people back in badly!

I expect (although personally don't really care) to see WB officially announce the Shadow of Mordor sequel.  I might consider it after release if someone who's not full of shit confirms the stealth is not fucking busted this time! 

Square Enix are currently making a big deal about Final Fantasy's 30th anniversary so we'll probably see something about that and/or FFXV DLC.  Also the next Tomb Raider, this new Avengers project that Crystal Dynamics are working on with Marvel and Kingdom Hearts 3.  2017 could be a decent year for them.

Also Nvidea.......  ANNOUNCE THE FUCKING 1080Ti ALREADY!  There's no point in padding it out, we already know it's coming!

That's about all I can think off, I might add more after some thought....  Chow for now!

Seirex, and StraightUpMelon like this

I'm actually curious if Bethesda is gonna show up this year. It was mentioned in an interview that they were working on 3 projects, one of them could be the unofficially confirmed Elder scrolls 6 another could be a game called Starfield (a trademark was registered by Zenimax a few years ago) with the third being completely unknown.

As for other announcements, I just want a release date for GOW.  

Looks like they are trying to combat their yearly falling relevance by opening it back up to the public this year, selling tickets at $150-$250.

18 hours ago, Legolas_Katarn said:

Looks like they are trying to combat their yearly falling relevance by opening it back up to the public this year, selling tickets at $150-$250.

Smart move on their part, far as I'm concerned. Either way, I can't really say I'm excited for anything in particular this year. But we'll see how many games manage to catch my interest.

What we gonna see: Lots of epic hype which will then turn into disappointments. (most of it, not all)

I like following E3 a lot for the sake of seeing the show itself and the organization of it rather than hyping up for games. The presentations and opening can be fun. We've been let down too many  times so I'm not really looking forward to everything that's announced like I used to. Now I watch it only if there is a dev that I'm interested in.

I'm only looking forward to maybe an announcement from Bethesda like Laserifle said and that's about it.

I wouldn't mind an update from CD about Cyberpunk 2077. I will probably buy Andromeda even though I was disappointed with Inquisition.  There really isn't else I am looking forward to on PC.  Seems to be a dearth of good PC games.  

Smart move on their part, far as I'm concerned

I'm sure it will make them some extra money. Don't really know why anyone would want to be there though, and I assume conferences and certain demos and videos are going to be limited to the people actually covering the show. It would make more sense for people to just spend money on games or save the cost and travel expenses to go to a show more designed for the public.

As a massive DC Comics fanboy I am excited as hell for Injustice 2. Even though I will probably not be able to play it at launch unless I buy a new PC around that time.

I will absolutely loose it if they include John Constantine, hopefully with the recent projects featuring him, namely the TV Series which is mediocre at best, the newly announced Cartoon by CW, the Rebirth comic series and last but not least Justice League:Dark can boost his popularity enough for them to include him.

It's going to be tricky as hell to pull it off, but damn it I love him so much I just want, no, NEED a game with him!

I am also excited for Cyberpunk 2077 mainly because I'm in awe at the quality of the Witcher 3, so if Cyberpunk is as good as that I'm definitely going to play it one way or another.

I'll just see what people happens from following some Youtubers I am subscribed to.