• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

AverageSpacePope

What's everyone up to?

34 posts in this topic

Yo everyone!

Some of you may remember me whilst a lot of you probably won't have the slightest clue about who I am. Well, I'm an Ex-Game Officer/Moderator for the AJSA. I used to run all of the BF4 Events back in 2014... wait 2014!?!? Wow... 2 years... crap... Well, it's been a while since I've played any active role within this community and just recently I felt like checking back to see how everyone's doing. So what games are you all playing? Who's doing what? Who's the most popular kid on the block? Etc, etc.

QwiK likes this

:ajsa: Welcome back to the AJSA man! :ajsa:
I've seen your name thrown around in conversations here and there, but (to my knowledge) we've never spoke. It's good to have you back regardless :D

As you may have noticed, a lot has changed around here, some familiar faces, some new, but at heart, it's just the same as it as ever been.

What game is the AJSA really supporting right now? Last time I was here, the AJSA wasn't supporting anything recent, mostly older games like Guild Wars 2 and Smite. Is that still the case?

2 minutes ago, AverageSpacePope said:

What game is the AJSA really supporting right now? Last time I was here, the AJSA wasn't supporting anything recent, mostly older games like Guild Wars 2 and Smite. Is that still the case?

Welcome back man. The days of game support are kind of gone. To my knowledge a lot of members are on Discord for meet ups and whatnot, the Xboner and Piss4 Commanders/Officers are running constant events which has been cool except I'm evacuated from my home so I can't play a damn game to save my life and I've been procrastinating joining the events so I suck anyway and /endrant lol.

Lots of threads here for games that are AJSA occupied and are still pretty active. Pretty much thread surfing is the way to go or start a new thread on a game you're interested in. Hope that helped.

4 minutes ago, Rain said:

Welcome back man. The days of game support are kind of gone. To my knowledge a lot of members are on Discord for meet ups and whatnot, the Xboner and Piss4 Commanders/Officers are running constant events which has been cool except I'm evacuated from my home so I can't play a damn game to save my life and I've been procrastinating joining the events so I suck anyway and /endrant lol.

Cheers Rain :). I'll probably surf around to see what everyone is playing. If anyone wants to find me, hit me up in Warframe. That game has me by the balls! 600 hours and counting!

Rain likes this

Hello and welcome back! Pleasure to meet you.

Happy to report that the AJSA is still going strong and we have a presence across all major platforms (PC, Xbox & PS4). Event scheduling/structure and game support vary by Division.

There isn't any particular game that we are all doing at the same time right now but the PC/Xbox/PS4 have their own heavy hitters and additional community titles that rally themselves together. The forums and Discord are great because they help promote discussion and bring everyone together in one venue.

Thanks for checking up on things and seeing whats up.

Cya around!

AverageSpacePope likes this

Been busy with games on my new desktop, specifically Mad Max at the moment.

Apex Spartan likes this

Here's what I'm up to, in the summer, I plan on talking more to girl named "CoCo027" on Xbox Live, and I have to tell you I'm in love with this girl. She has a very sexy body and she's very nice. I say she's very sexy because of how her avatar looked, even though I don't know for sure that's how she looks in real life, but she told me she goes to the YMCA, so I'm very positive it's very sexily slim.:wub: 

24 minutes ago, HecklerTheDragon said:

Here's what I'm up to, in the summer, I plan on talking more to girl named "CoCo027" on Xbox Live, and I have to tell you I'm in love with this girl. She has a very sexy body and she's very nice. I say she's very sexy because of how her avatar looked, even though I don't know for sure that's how she looks in real life, she told me she goes to the YMCA, so I'm very positive it's very sexily slim.:wub: 

Ok I have a confession to make.  This girl CoCo027,  it's actually me!

Apex Spartan likes this

36 minutes ago, HecklerTheDragon said:

Here's what I'm up to, in the summer, I plan on talking more to girl named "CoCo027" on Xbox Live, and I have to tell you I'm in love with this girl. She has a very sexy body and she's very nice. I say she's very sexy because of how her avatar looked, even though I don't know for sure that's how she looks in real life, she told me she goes to the YMCA, so I'm very positive it's very sexily slim.:wub: 

Sexy because of her avatar? God damn then I wonder what people thought of me here every time I had a female avatar...

On 2/23/2017 at 10:33 PM, AverageSpacePope said:

Yo everyone!

Some of you may remember me whilst a lot of you probably won't have the slightest clue about who I am. Well, I'm an Ex-Game Officer/Moderator for the AJSA. I used to run all of the BF4 Events back in 2014... wait 2014!?!? Wow... 2 years... crap... Well, it's been a while since I've played any active role within this community and just recently I felt like checking back to see how everyone's doing. So what games are you all playing? Who's doing what? Who's the most popular kid on the block? Etc, etc.

Welcome back Pope!

I finally got BF4... (you remember i promised to buy it and play it with you guys like 2 years ago)

Divi9yo.png

5 hours ago, Apex Spartan said:

Welcome back Pope!

I finally got BF4... (you remember i promised to buy it and play it with you guys like 2 years ago)

Divi9yo.png

OH MY GOD! You have a Garrus avatar... AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Apex Spartan likes this

1 hour ago, AverageSpacePope said:

OH MY GOD! You have a Garrus avatar... AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Funniest Garrus moment...

"We went back to my place to continue our match, I had reach...but she had flexibility" - Garrus, Mass Effect 2

8 hours ago, Apex Spartan said:

Sexy because of her avatar? God damn then I wonder what people thought of me here every time I had a female avatar...

**SNIP**

Divi9yo.png

Do you really want an answer to that question, Apex?

Apex Spartan likes this

On 2/27/2017 at 8:33 AM, Crazycrab said:

Oh my God, CoCo are you serious!? I didn't know you liked Angry Joe! 

On 2/27/2017 at 8:33 AM, Crazycrab said:

Oh wait, no it's not, I just now looked at your profile and your Xbox Live gamer name is "CrazyCrabAJSA," and your sex is male you liar.

6 hours ago, HecklerTheDragon said:

Oh wait, no it's not, I just now looked at your profile and your Xbox Live gamer name is "CrazyCrabAJSA," and your sex is male you 

Tro......lo... lo...lo....lol  lo....lol...lol..lol!

5 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

Tro......lo... lo...lo....lol  lo....lol...lol..lol!

Bullshit. By the way, it wasn't a confession, it was a secret you were trying to trick me into. 

....this thread took a strange direction...

2 hours ago, HecklerTheDragon said:

Bullshit. By the way, it wasn't a confession, it was a secret you were trying to trick me into. 

OK.... I was just taking the piss pal.  No secrets, no tricks.

The whole thing about me being this CoCo027 was obviously a joke.

Might I suggest keeping the gender sexual aspects out of our gaming discussions, not the time or place and we treat everyone fairly.

Crazycrab likes this

Well, I'm slowly trying to push through my "games I haven't even played since purchase" list.

Just installed ESO, but haven't yet inquired who else in the Army might be playing. On the console front, I dusted off my PS3 and have been playing Wet, which, despite some funky controls, is seriously underrated. Especially if you like Tarantino and Grindhouse movies.

Hello and Welcome back, even that i never saw you.

Well i upgraded my 6 year old Rig a few weeks ago (little bit overkill), playing CSGO, BF1, Smite and modded Fallout 4.

After F4, i probably start with The Witcher 3 GOTY Edition or...well any other 200 not installed games (damn Sales).

Other than that, still working and still doing my B.Boy training.

20 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

OK.... I was just taking the piss pal.  No secrets, no tricks.

The whole thing about me being this CoCo027 was obviously a joke.

Yeah well, it sucked. I can take jokes, but not poor jokes like yours.

On 02/03/2017 at 0:41 PM, HecklerTheDragon said:

Yeah well, it sucked. I can take jokes, but not poor jokes like yours.

OK....  Now I'm feeling way less sympathetic.  If you genuinely thought that when you made a random post on a forum telling people that your chatting to a girl on XBox Live.  Then by the mother all fucking coincidence that girl just so HAPPENS to have an alias on the same fourm with an account that's been active for 3 or 4 years then right out the blue confesses that to you publicy with a Peter Griffin laughing video......

(Since the mods appear to have removed the original video embed I made I'll post as a LINK instead.)

One more thing....  I refuse to further dilute this nice guys topic by indulging your nonsense any further, so I won't respond again.  If you got something else to say, PM.