• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Nytefury

Albion Online release date announced!

12 posts in this topic

For those who have been keeping their eye on Albion Online it was announced today that the release date will be July 17th.

I have been playing this game off and on through the various wipes since its first alpha release 2 odd years ago. The best way to briefly describe it is a sandbox MMO with a deep resource gathering/crafting/character development element with a top-down MOBA style combat (I should add with full loot pvp in late areas of the game). Even in Alpha I had a lot of fun with it.

If this remotely interests you check it out at Albion Online

DoctorEvil likes this

ive been excited for this game, looking forward to the revamp of the world and guild features come March 13th (and future MAY build). will be nice to test that out before release.

would be nice to see a strong presence in this game with a few guilds made up for pushing map domination (PVP guild and sister pve/industry/market guilds)

Nytefury likes this

This game looks pretty good but is anyone else getting tired of hearing the same things being advertised in every RPG? I mean seriously I can't think of how many times I've heard...

"you can write your own story"

"It takes place in a vast open world to explore"

"venture out into the world or into dungeons"

"fight other players in open world clashes"

That said though I'm still looking forward to it and I hope it turns out to be as good as advertised, if not better.

10 hours ago, Lazilot said:

This game looks pretty good but is anyone else getting tired of hearing the same things being advertised in every RPG? I mean seriously I can't think of how many times I've heard...

"you can write your own story"

"It takes place in a vast open world to explore"

"venture out into the world or into dungeons"

"fight other players in open world clashes"

That said though I'm still looking forward to it and I hope it turns out to be as good as advertised, if not better.

Definitely understand the hesitation, a lot of game promise a lot and come up short. For me I like crafting and gathering and there is a lot out there where crafting is an after-thought. While completely subjective I have enjoyed the game a lot.

do we have a guild in this game?

Launch day is out in 6 days!!

Greetings,

Do we have EU / US Guild in Albion?

//Naki

Anyone feel free to private message me if you are planning on playing Albion and would be interested in setting up an AJSA (or Angry Army or whatever variant seems thematic) Guild in the game.  

Give me a summation of what guilds can do in the game, and we can talk about getting a Chat Room in the Discord set up if there is enough interest.

if we got a good headcount going id be down. ima wait it out till then.