• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

WITHASTICK

Message Intercepted... Solved, Victory Returns to PlayStation 4

37 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, WITHASTICK said:

March 31 2017, 16:29…
0308011519: tmWrosek N tIgeeyusy a"a CoaItyetiT message Hsei"e Snvguf I tKoir ph  dTi'a ,fV

Here's what I managed to make out of the last line.

39 minutes ago, Laserrifle125 said:

Here's what I managed to make out of the last line.

Looks to be encrypted. Find the keys. Keys within message. Not an April Fools. There are many keys. Some keys lie. The answer won't be revealed until the last line is solved. On the right path.

1 hour ago, argetlam350 said:

1st line: Hey I feel like we are forgetting something?

Looks to be encry- CORRECT! There are many keys, you've found the right ones. Some keys tell the truth, some keys lie.

2nd line: Yeah like we've been putting something off for two years.

Looks to be encry- CORRECT! There are many keys, you've found the right ones. Some keys tell the truth, some keys lie.

3rd line: I guess it has been long enough.

5th line: What the, is someone?

6th line: Quick lock everything down, find out who that is!

Looks to be encrypted. Find the keys. Keys within message. Not an April Fools. There are many keys. Some keys lie. The answer won't be revealed until the last line is solved. On the right path.
You've began to slack, here is encouragement: 

This gives me flashbacks of one time when there was a contest for an alpha key hosted by devs and people got stuck at files with numbers in their name and encrypted messages inside them.  Turned out the key was the letters in each message, like filename3534 would be the third letter in the file, then the 5th letter starting from the 3rd letter, etc.  Total BS that someone figured it out and you couldn't spam the key attempts. lol

Looks to be encrypted. Find the keys. Keys within message. Not an April Fools. There are many keys. Some keys lie. The answer won't be revealed until the last line is solved. On the right path. There can be more than one key for one line. Hint: the last line is a 041521021205 20180114191615190920091514 cipher.

On 2017-04-01 at 0:35 PM, argetlam350 said:

Here is what I've got going line by line of the messages. The ones I think I've solved I have bold and underlined. Italicize means I'm not 100% on the word:

1st line: Hey I feel like we are forgetting something?

2nd line: Yeah like we've been putting something off for two years.

3rd line:

4th line: I guess it has been long enough.

5th line: What the, is someone?

6th line: Quick lock everything down, find out who that is!

Last line:

I'll work on the lines I still need to work on and post those up shortly.

So line 3 still unknown and the last line is a double transposition cipher?

WITHASTICK likes this

1 hour ago, skullhead51 said:

So line 3 still unknown and the last line is a double transposition cipher?

Looks to be encrypted. Find the keys. Keys within message. Not an April Fools. There are many keys. Some keys lie. The answer won't be revealed until the last line is solved. There can be more than one key for one line. Hint: the last line is a 041521021205 20180114191615190920091514 cipher. The lines spoken seem to hold keys that lie, and won't reveal the last line. But who is speaking.

You're on the right path.

Looks to be encrypted. Find the keys. Keys within message. Not an April Fools. There are many keys. Some keys lie. The answer won't be revealed until the last line is solved. There can be more than one key for one line. The lines spoken seem to hold keys that lie, and won't reveal the last line. But who is speaking.

Hint 1: the last line is a 041521021205 20180114191615190920091514 cipher.
Hint 2: Two keys, one is always forward another is always backwards.
Hint 3: Both keys are five letters in length.

Looks to be encry- SOLVED! Victory Returns