• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

50 posts in this topic

If you wanna read this instead" Regardless, this week we’re rounding up some rad happenings going on around our favorite franchise, from new MCC update deets to HaloWC info, additional awesome content from the community itself, and more. Let’s dive in! https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/chief-concerns

Posted (edited)

Interested in signing up for the MCC(Halo Master Chief Collection Info/Sign Ups )insider program? Browse this link if you wish to sign up and to be a special group that will be called upon 343 test upcoming Mcc updates via public flights.Check your e-mail if you are part of the Halo Community Feedback program and after you sign up.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/mcc-insider-program---info-sign-ups/f2664346-521f-43cb-a07d-452dd1462166/posts

Edited by Blurmania 53

On 4/14/2017 at 3:59 PM, Blurmania 53 said:

This is a good video that affects both sides of the community need. 

Look at this Fan Made Halo game as well: 

I think the future of the game is uncertain at the moment. 343 is trying to put their mark on series by updating the game and bringing into line with more mainstream shooters whilst still trying to keep long time fans happy with a few trickles of nostalgia. In my opinion I think 343 have to focus heavily on making the chief the main character again and making a worthwhile enthralling story to go with it. 

Multiplayer in Halo 5 is really fun, I found that there was a higher learning curve but once I had adjusted my play style then I was off like a rocket and racking up scores how I used to in Halo 3! 

Great post! Lots of food for thought here as we follow 343 into their next release to what could be the making or breaking for Halo.

Douglas-042HaloWarsCover.jpg

2 hours ago, DeSaul96 said:

I think the future of the game is uncertain at the moment. 343 is trying to put their mark on series by updating the game and bringing into line with more mainstream shooters whilst still trying to keep long time fans happy with a few trickles of nostalgia. In my opinion I think 343 have to focus heavily on making the chief the main character again and making a worthwhile enthralling story to go with it. 

Multiplayer in Halo 5 is really fun, I found that there was a higher learning curve but once I had adjusted my play style then I was off like a rocket and racking up scores how I used to in Halo 3! 

Great post! Lots of food for thought here as we follow 343 into their next release to what could be the making or breaking for Halo.

Douglas-042HaloWarsCover.jpg

As a fan of classic halo cause thats the playstyle I like and prefer more and like many I have also played,reach,mcc,halo 2 etc and halo 5 you right the next Halo title will be the final impact on Halo franshise.Hopefully better for both sides:).

DeSaul96 likes this

Just want to correct the Eldewrito news from a few days back. The Eldewrito Mod itself has not be shut down, only that all assets that Microsoft legally owns and has never published for public use have to be used, aka any Halo assets have to go.

http://blog.eldewrito.com/post/173283810663/microsofts-legal-action-and-the-future-of

I know,i read bout it afterwards.Few days old video

MCC Playlists Halo CE: Ranked 2v2, Social 4v4, Social BTB Halo 2: Ranked TS, Ranked Team Hardcore, Social BTB H2A: Ranked 4v4 Arena H3: Ranked TS, Ranked Team Hardcore, Ranked FFA, Social BTB H4: Social BTB This is based on surveys, social feedback, and science. Give feedback!

Included with Xbox Gamepass Starting September 1st 2018

Pleased to report that the new MCC update is working very smooth and matchmaking is the best it has ever been.