• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Apex Spartan

Kicked/banned from AJSA Discord?

6 posts in this topic

So I've been having some major issues with Discord lately, on my phone and PC. My language keeps changing randomly to any language and one time I was randomly a member of 2 servers which I never joined or got an invitation to.

Yesterday though, a friend of mine complained that "I" kept on spamming calls to him, so he blocked me and got pretty mad. I also noticed I'm not a member of AJSA anymore on Discord.

I'm not sure if someone hacked me, if it's a bug or IF, I got kicked/banned from the server for breaking some rules, which would mean I was probably hacked then (in case if I spammed chats or posted inappropriate content)

In case if I was banned, can I get a confirmation here by any of the mods or admins? And if I was, can you tell me why?

If I wasn't banned, then "I" probably left the server. 

So I don't know if it's a bug or I'm hacked. As I said, my Discord has been getting me into weird issues lately (language changing, leaving/joining random servers) and spamming calls to a guy.

ichig1vsnarut0 likes this

Weird scenario you got yourself in. Have you tried reinstaling the Discord app? Hence maybe create another account see if it works. I have seen similar cases of that happening recently.

Well I don't see you on server list, I'd try re-installing the client, changing your password and joining the server again.

Apex Spartan likes this

As far as I know I'm the only actual Mod but I know I didn't do it so it must have been someone higher up. I'll look into Apex.

Update: No I'm not the only one lol, I'm just the only forum Mod there are 5 discord mods.

38 minutes ago, QwiK said:

Weird scenario you got yourself in. Have you tried reinstaling the Discord app? Hence maybe create another account see if it works. I have seen similar cases of that happening recently.

Yeap, tried it. Will see what happens now.

39 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

Well I don't see you on server list, I'd try re-installing the client, changing your password and joining the server again.

Yeah, I'll join the server, but I wanna know if I got kicked or banned first if it was a bug so it left on it's own

39 minutes ago, Rain said:

As far as I know I'm the only actual Mod but I know I didn't do it so it must have been someone higher up. I'll look into Apex.

Update: No I'm not the only one lol, I'm just the only forum Mod there are 5 discord mods.

Thanks man!

Crazycrab likes this

Okie dokie it's being looked into, gonna lock this to prevent any unnecessary discussion. But to point out, you weren't found banned on the discord server.

Apex Spartan likes this