• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Ranisel

A real INJUSTICE (rant)

8 posts in this topic

Oh wow, that was totally out of nowhere, I'm so surprised, how could this be?

I mean it's not like it's from the same people who tried to sell "easy Fatalities" or anything like that... right?

I was actually wondering if I should even write about this, I remember at the very first day the game was announced and the gear system was revealed the people here called it, and the video itself is like 2 months old... but I want to vent my frustration.

It's not like in a game where your items not only change your look but your stats you'd run into a set you like more visually than the one you want to play with mechanically, no.... that's why that feature is a micro-transaction, what sort of filth came up with that idea? It's like if Transmogrification in WoW was a Micro Transaction, oh I better shut up and not give CraptiVision any ideas.

Why is the universe I love ( DC ) Published by these bullshit artists? I still haven't forgotten the Arkham City fiasco with Catwoman where you couldn't play her unless you bought the game first hand, not only that but every Arkham game has consistently had Season Passes and Pre-Order horseshit, and should I even fucking mention Arkham Knight, it's port, and how much they assraped Jason -- Ughh... I mean the ARKHAM KNIGHT WHO IS TOTALLY NOT THE RED HOOD ( JASON TODD ) AND ANYONE WHO KNOWS EVEN A TINY LITTLE AMOUNT ABOUT BATMAN COULD INSTANTLY CALL IT.

Fucking Spoiler Alert..... and on top of that they LIED, they fucking LIED so that people wouldn't be able to call him out day one, AND THEY STILL DID because guess what, EVERYBODY HAS SEEN "UNDER THE RED HOOD" animated movie, because it's fucking AMAZING they could have learned so much from it actually...  but instead:

Let's reduce a beloved character to a squealing,prepubescent little shit, because why the fuck not. Because let's be honest that's the demographic WB are really targeting, you want evidence? SUICIDE SQUAD, nobody, and I mean NOBODY with a brain could withstand the amount of bullshit that "movie" has to offer... liking DC in the past 7 years or so is the equivalent of consistent LET DOWN, the comics?

Let's fuck up years and years of hard work spent by talented writers on the world building by doing the New 52 ReBoot, oh what's that the Justice Society of America was a thing? Not anymore bitch, Superheroes have been around for a few years... oh and Batman? Since he's a Mary Sue he's been around since more, cause he can't possibly learn all that shit so quickly.... Rebirth? Well, I suppose it's a step up, because you really have nothing more to step on lower than New 52, but....

Movies? S-suicide Squad, Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Bat Fanboyism, a butchered "Killing Joke" adaptation as if Alan Moore hadn't suffered from that enough and let's not forget how the DCEU started, with "Green Lantern" something so bad I won't even refer to as a movie, much less a Green Lantern movie.

Speaking of Suicide Squad:

One would think that coming up with a design for the Joker which is worse than the one in Suicide Squad would be impossible, right? I can't say this is a step up, at least this fucking literal clown has EYEBROWS, he still looks like Marilyn Manson for some reason, particularly the hair

Alright, I'm calm now, I guess I was triggered because below this stupendous mountain of bullshit there's a light in the tunnel, Justice League:Dark was pretty good, Arkham Knight wasn't that horrendous for the most part, and InJustice 2 looks promising, they even introduce Swamp Thing and Red Hood, two of my favorites, it's time for CONSTANTINE NOW PLEASE, but how could I possibly not support such scummy practices when I want the product so much? Arkham City is one of my favorite games, it's brilliant, but... it feels like an abusive relationship, DC could you please stop sucking...?

Crazycrab likes this

Good to vent and yes, this shit is anoying and worrying. I don't think will really hurt this game that much and not buying this bullshit just gives a valid excuse to play it more, but how can they can that one can buy the right to level a character above lvl 20 and have it not be an advantage?

Ranisel likes this

9 hours ago, Ranisel said:

what sort of filth came up with that idea? It's like if Transmogrification in WoW was a Micro Transaction, oh I better shut up and not give CraptiVision any ideas.

To late and you kind of answered your own question.........  It's clear that everybody is already getting their shitty, wallet raping ideas from Blizzard.

I'm sick of Microtransactions... COMPLETELY!  It seems like every multiplayer game that have comes out lately is a half-assed cash in full of this crap.  I haven't played a multiplayer, or at least the multiplayer section of a game in a while and not I'm sure I ever will again if this trend continues!.

I will give this game a little more slack in that (if it is as they claim) it's not Pay to Win or a fucking retarded RNG lootcrate lottery that forces you to pay or play over and over like a dumb gambling goblin.  However this level 20 boost, morphing, shaders and cosmetic adjustment crap is STILL annoying.  If I'm going to spend the extra money I rather just go to a simple storefront, throw a couple of quid at the stupid Adam West Batman suit and just play it!

JaMimZ.gif

Just stop buying their products, is that really that hard to do?

1 hour ago, Glaice said:

Just stop buying their products, is that really that hard to do?

It's common sense, but it's easier said than done. In fact, it would be nice if companies these days can pull their greedy heads out of their own ass and start making proper stuff for once, but apparently in their minds......

Sadly, just like pre-order culture, microtransactions work because people are foolish enough to fall for it (kind of reminds me of that South Park episode).  Even if you don't buy the product, other people will keep buying into this bullshit which allows all sorts of companies to continue this naughty little trend to the bitter end. It's just as bad as those companies who gain a lot of profit through nostalgia alone (the bad kinds of nostalgia).

Maybe Joe should only buy the BASIC version of games he reviews, not these ridiculous $150-200 special editions (See: Street Fighter V) because it's just hypocritical  to spend more then say don't get this game yet.

1 hour ago, Glaice said:

Maybe Joe should only buy the BASIC version of games he reviews, not these ridiculous $150-200 special editions (See: Street Fighter V) because it's just hypocritical to spend more then say don't get this game yet.

What are you talking about?  Just because he bought the collectors edition of a game then went on to say that game wasn't worth it's purchase price at launch that makes him a hypocrite? HOW!!! If that were the case then anyone who buys a product and then gives any negative criticism is a hypocrite because then anyone can turn around and say "So your spent YOUR money on it but your still you think I shouldn't?  Kinda contradicting yourself ha!", that mentality makes no sense!  In that SFV video he talks about the quality of the figures as well as the game and gives his opinion about whether it's worth it or not........ THAT is whole point of criticism!

I'll give you another example, in his lets play of DC Legends he buys some gold (though people donated but this doesn't break my point) to assess how it's microtransaction system works and his opinion is of course very negative.  By your logic he is a hypocrite because he spent money in order to determine what value you get out of these packs, that's ridiculous!

Actually I think it is Dc/WB who push Netherrealms to do microtransactions