• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Lossar

Favorite Youtubers and/or channels? (OTHER THAN ANGRY JOE!)

68 posts in this topic

Just wondering what your favorite Youtubers are! Let's discuss, maybe some of us come across something we haven't seen before? Channels of any type are allowed, they do ont have to be gaming related! And please don't cop-out and just say Angry Joe, we all like his videos, that's sort of why we're here!

Allright, let's get started! I've compiled myself a little top 3 here, feel free to list as many as you want if you decide to post on this thread!

​3. WatchMojo

Consists of easily digestible and short videos! If you like top tens, this is the channel for you! They also do things such as superhero origins, supervillain origins, top 10 notes which consists of random facts about a certain movie and/or TV-series, and the occasional interview. Perfect if you just want something short but sweet to sink 5 minutes in to.

2. The Amazing Atheist.

An opinionated guy with thought provoking videos about topics such as religion, gender-equalism, politics, and various other serious topics. Yes, this guy can get a little bit extreme at times, and sometimes it sounds like he's just whining and bitching, but you can always count on his videos to start a discussion. If you're looking for something to get your thoughts going, or you just want to go to war in a comment section, this is a good channel to go to.

1. TotalBiscuit (also known as The Cynical Brit)

I imagine most of you have heard of this guy, especially after the whole Day One: Garry's incident... incident (?). Totalbiscuit creates videos covering a variety of PC games, ranging from triple A full priced titles, to lesser known indies. He is probably most known for his WTF Is series, where he gives his thoughts and opinions on whatever game he is playing. Occassionally he also tires to get some discussions going, dedicating entire videos to discuss things such as preorders, kickstarters, and violence in video games. In my opinion this is one of the smartest gaming channels around, and i absolutely love the content because of that!

There! My favorites (aside from Joe) that currently recide on Youtube! Now i want to know, what's your favorites?

(Oh yeah, please keep it civil guys, don't bash people if they happen to like somthing you don't enjoy! Not that i think that'd be a problem in this community though!)

OneyG and Psychicpebbles for awesome, hillarious animations and some seriously clever people who aren't sellouts.

Best Friends (The Sw1tcher on youtube), they do some really, really long playthroughs and always finish what they start. Great at talking and being interesting and often know what they're talking about.

Levelcap, for that BF4 information.

Vinesauce, for those hillarious, random plays and wierdass hijinks.

Manslayer, because Gamer Poop. We'll bang, ok?

IrishRogue and Guilmontoast like this

I watch Angry joe, ever heard of him?

ah HA, made another thread of this? okay 

Freddiew Corridor and Totalbiscuit are my top subs I watch.

Vinesauce just for insanity and humor (they mostly do livestreams)

Birgipal for humor

Star_ for TF2 (I used to watch Shibby2142 for same reason)

Bro Team Pill because why not

and TomSka for obvious reasons (asdf)

I'm a big fan of TotalBiscuit, pretty much agree with everything he has to say(except that Skyrim is a bad game, aieee).

Also itmeJP - used to be known for covering Starcraft 2 however he's moved away from that and now streams/uploads a number of d&d styled campaigns which he organises(tb is part of one). Never had any interest in d&d before however I've found that it's quite interesting to watch.

Vinesauce just for insanity and humor (they mostly do livestreams)

Birgipal for humor

Star_ for TF2 (I used to watch Shibby2142 for same reason)

Bro Team Pill because why not

and TomSka for obvious reasons (asdf)

I feel ashamed i didn't know about Vinesauce until now >_>

TotalBiscuit for reviews.

JesseCox for random fun. 

WoWCrendor for random fun.

Dodger for news.

Chance Morris (Sodapoppin) for random fun and WoW videos.

Bajheera, Swifty, Hotted, Cartoonz for WoW videos.

TheDDGuides for random discussions about WoW.

mikepreachwow for WoW lore and guides.

Nobbel87 for WoW lore.

Tipsybartender for cocktail and shooter recipes.

Kalimuscle, strenghtcamp, lazarnovovic so I can find a good new workout.

Mayor Poppins likes this

Bro Team Pill

Vsauce

TheSw1tcher (Two Best Friends Play)

Caddicarus

JonTron

TheAmazingAtheist

AcornFilms (Check him out if you haven't seen him before! One of the best reviewers on YouTube... aside fromJoe, obviously.)

KSIOlajidebt

DERANKER

HelloGreedo

NerdCubed

RazorFist

I would prolly have to go with Cryaotic, for the simple reason of the excessive lulz he provides :)

There have been tons of threads exactly like this one several times before. Please do some research before creating new threads. Thank you

There have been tons of threads exactly like this one several times before. Please do some research before creating new threads. Thank you

I dont know about TONS but there are definately other threads with the same purpose

I agree with you, but this is the state of a new popular forum and our modern society.

Everybody wants everything now

Postcount is boss, searching is for losers... apparently

TB, Jesse Cox, Watchmojo, ZoominGames, some of the Yogscast, theDDguides, lore, Crendor, Husky, Cricken, BirgirPall, Warp Zone, Ro, ill Will Press, RWJ.

I just couldn't be arsed to write down the full names. :D

Warp Zone, Dodger, Some Polish youtubers (Rojov13 for example), Ro.

Nerd3

Pewdiepie

Yogscast

vsauce

Epic meal time

Mighty Car Mods

Spoonyone

Pewds

Skydoesminecraft

Criken

Nerd3

Messyourself

TheGaminLemon

Jon Tron

Game grumps

TGS

Boogie 299 or something (francis, and was featured in the co optional podcast with TB)

The Sw1tcher

2 best friends play

The Zaibatsu

Get with it people.

I get a hoot out of Two Best Friends Play (TheSw1tcher). THE HYPEST GAMEPLAY ON YOUTUBE!

I often tune in to live shows of Video Games AWESOME! (farfromsubtle) Group of Canadians having fun with video games.

Two Best Friends, Total Biscuit, Jesse Cox, Markiplier, Crendor to name a few.

Secretagentbob for videos like Charlie the Unicorn, Charlie the Unicron and various other works that he has made.

OverTheGun or OTG for short.  I love his British accent when he does HTSFs (How to Successfully Fail).

AVGN (Angry Video Game Nerd) for his entertaining reviews of old games and explaining its faults and flaws.

Mega64 for their real life rendition of games.

Classic Game Room and/or CGRUndertow for imports and classic game reviews.

Team Coco for Conan O'Brien clips and videos.

Blunty for cool gadget reviews.

Total Biscuit 

Jesse Cox

EpicNamebro (darksouls. He knows everything there is to know from gameplay to lore)

Jayztwocents (tech channel) 

And Food Wishes

Well, the "popular" ones that probably everyone knows. Jesse Cox/Omfgcata, TotalBiscuit, Boogie2988

For ones people probably have never seen in their life: Mack (youtube.com/mackscorner), DSPGaming/DarksydePhil (youtube.com/DSPGaming)

CartoonHangover is pretty good. Its the same guys behind Adventure Time.