• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Legolas_Katarn

Sony Press Conference Discussion (Monday, June 12)

7 posts in this topic

Sony will be having their press conference at 6PM PDT/9PM EDT/2AM BST. Talks about what you thought about it here and I'll link a stream of it as soon as I find one.

Everything Sony Showed At E3 2017

Predictions:

God of War (Last of Us Clone)
 Spiderman                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Death Stranding
Devil May Cry 5
Phantom Weil (the rumoured new From Software game)
MVC infinate character Trailer
Monster Hunter 5 Coming to PS4/PC
Horizen Zeror Dawn DLC

Well, not as epic as previous Sony E3's, but still good!

Days Gone, looks kind of sloppy to me. It's like they're trying to be witty with the dialogue, but they can't pull off the same humor and character wit as Uncharted.

Then Monster Hunter World which, looks alright.

SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS IS GETTING A REMAKE! Now this is a personal favorite of mine. But.... I already have this game on PS2 AND PS3. So I don't know if I want to get it again on PS4.....

Then you got the things that you already expected. God of War which surprisingly doesn't look like a Last of Us clone but a mixture of that and the Arkham games.

Marvel VS Capcom Infinite which OMG Story demo available now on PS4! Definitely downloading that shiet 

COD WW2 which is more like a Battlefield game now that the graphic has been tweaked, doesn't impress me one bit.

A pretty extensive Detroit Become Human gameplay. I'm still worried that this game is going to be just a bunch of short stories like that Walking Dead 400, but at least this time there's like 12 different multiple outcomes to create. But maybe the game will just focus on 4 - 5 characters like Heavy Rain and then you can radically change how the game ends, which I love.

Then a bunch of PSVR games which I don't care about,

And finally, no Last of Us 2 for the end. Instead it's Spiderman. Which I'm pumped to play, but worried at the same time.

It's epic, but it's pretty much what you get if you fix the mechanics of the previous Amazing Spiderman movie tie in game, add environment assist takedowns, with a bunch of QTEs from that Spiderman 3 game that not a lot of people like.

BUT considering that we haven't have a game that's QTE heavy since Until Dawn, and it looks like the QTE in this game will be a lot more forgiving, this is a breath of fresh air. 

On an extra trivia note, that guy Martin Li is a villain named Mister Negative. At one point in the comic, he actually did a "don't be so Negative" pun..... urgh.

1894030-mrnegative00.jpg

Oh, and Miles Morales is in the game, so that means we'll probably have 2 Spiderman side by side co-op action!

monster hunter on a non portable/nintendo. yes please.

I've heard some people call 'prepare to dine' or whatever it's called 'weeb-souls'. Honestly... I wish there really was a weeb souls game, no seriously. That doesn't count. BIG fugly  BDSM gasmasks aren't moe, if it's not moe, it's not weeb.. gimmie a REAL weeb-souls damnit! I was hoping sony had a shot of delivering one, but here I am left without, qq.

Here are the dates for DESTINY 2 -  PC Launch dates Included for BETA and RELEASE per the Bungie Rep's post on twitter officially!

D2Launchdates.jpg

I can just see the very beginning the beta will get slammed with traffic and servers wont work for the first 2 days making the pre-order beta near worthless... not saying it will happen, or even probably happen, just that if it does, I wont be THAT surprised.

2 hours ago, Ghaleon said:

I can just see the very beginning the beta will get slammed with traffic and servers wont work for the first 2 days making the pre-order beta near worthless... not saying it will happen, or even probably happen, just that if it does, I wont be THAT surprised.

They did they same thing last time and for the most part it worked fine.  It got a bit more problematic when the BETA went public.