• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

AJSA Valkyrie

Destiny 2 Beta.

6 posts in this topic

Here's the Beta schedule for people interested in destiny 2 beta for Xbox one, PlayStation 4, And PC.

18 minutes ago, AJSA Valkyrie said:

sorry if I did it by URL, I could not save the image.

I manged to fix it.

wXDRIs5.jpg

40 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

I manged to fix it.

wXDRIs5.jpg

Thanks.

Yup, can't wait and I'm glad the ''PS4 early access'' is only for a day so it's not too bad especially since pre-orders in general get it 2 days ahead anyways. Besides that though I'm super excited to finally get into the new game. :ajombo:

I had my first experience of the Open BETA today on PS4 and it went something like this.........

giphy.gif

I am not kidding!  I don't know if was just server issues due to high volume, if I was just really unlucky or if the netcode (possibly even the whole game) is fucked beyond belief but the sheer volume of bugs and connectivity issues made it impossible for me to even get past the first stage!

This is my own personal account so your experience may be different and for your sake I hope so but be warned! You want to play this BETA.... be prepared for the following image to be be burned into you retina!

Ukm1R6h.png

Fuck you!  My internet s perfectly fine....  IT'S YOU!!!!!

To start with everything seemed fine. I watched the cutscene and progressed through the level and everything seemed to be functioning like it was supposed to until I got to the Plaza where all hell is supposed to break loose as you battle waves of Cabal with Zavala..... instead ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE!!!!!!  Constant connectivity errors forcing me restart at the beginning of the section, not that it mattered much because Zavala and the Cabal wouldn't load in!  The whole place was completely empty!

xF8zVKX.jpg

uhhh....... hello?

After several minutes of repeatedly loading the section seeing ATTENTION over and over the game eventually gave up and sent me back to orbit forcing me to restart the level again.  In my second attempt I reached the plaza again it seemed to be the same problem until a couple of other players arrived.  Then Zavala and waves of Cabal FINALLY began to spawn.  At first it seemed like the game was now working but after a while the other two players left while the waves where still coming and my ghost nor any of the other characters were talking or pushing me forward...... that's when I realised the fucking quest was broken and the Cabal were now infinity spawning in.  So that's when I just said fuck it and started moving forward but then........

Ukm1R6h.png

......and back to orbit!!!!

So I made a third attempt...... just to get through the introductory mission the game was now completely broken!  All the enemies, NPC's and even some other random objects and obstacles like doors failed to load and I was just running through an empty map until.......

Ukm1R6h.png

........ BACK TO ORBIT!!!!

At this point I pretty much said fuck this!  I have never seen a BETA or even an early ALPHA in a state as bad as this!  Bungie better fix this shit and fast!