• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

RuneX

networking
Xbox One Gamertag List

61 posts in this topic

GamerTag: MrTeaNCrumpets

Games: Mostly Halo, Halo Wars, Gears of War. I also have Battlefield 4, Minecraft, Forza 5, GTA V and many more games!

Time Zone: +00:00 UTC (UK Time)

Looking forward to playing with the Angry Army a lot more! =D

Gamertag: acairta

Games: Diablo 3 and Warframe is where you can find me the most but also various other games.

Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone UTC-05-00.

Hope to have a good time as I watched the show for years and finally decided to join here.

RuneX likes this

GamerTag FluffABun 

Games BTF1 Gta5 warframe overwatch elder scrolls online dc universe online injustice 2 

mountain time zone

ND pio 24 

College student so play time varies a lot 

Play a lot of destiny 2 , battlefront 2 , battlefield 

RuneX likes this

Gamertag: Ody55eus

Gmt +0 timezone. 

Playing destiny 2 and battlefield 1 mostly. 

Gamertag: Free Loader86 (note the space between 'Free' and 'Loader')

Online games: Destiny 2 (most), Halo Master Chief Collection (least), Killer Instinct (sometimes)

Time Zone: Central Standard Time

RuneX likes this

Hi all my gamertag is Finniar1367

I'm in MST

i love to play just about everything, my list of games atm anyway are halo 5, rocket league, Cod WW2, Destiny 2

Gamer tag: shows87

Games right now: Conan, COD WWII, Mud runners, Warframe, just stated World of tanks

Central US

just join AJSA been watching him for years on YouTube hit me up I play a little of everything 

RuneX and SickShock6 like this

xSlippinJoeyx 

My Time zone is Arizona time so currently on Mountain Time. 

I’ll play anything but right now mainly Call of Duty WWII Forza 7 Wolfenstein 2 be Assassins Creed Origins. 

Gamertag: SICKSHOCK6

Games I like to play but not limited to are COD, Battlefront 2, Gears, Rainbow six, Overwatch, Battlefield, Mortal Kombat, Destiny, Halo, Titanfall 2 and many others !:)  

RuneX likes this

hi all!

my gamer tag is Motambo8

i play FORTZA, Gears of War 4 and soon ill get AC:O or Destiny 2

my time zone is UTC: +3

Gamer tag: dmann5001

Games I like to play: ESO, Halo, COD, Battle Front 2, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Skyrim, Fallout

Time Zone: Central

RuneX and SickShock6 like this

Gamertag: Dylmah93

Games I like to play: Fallout, DOOM, Elder Scrolls, Grand Theft Auto, PUBG, Forza Motorsport/Horizon, Dying Light, Destiny, Dark Souls, Life is Strange

Time Zone: UTC+10:00 (AEST)

RuneX likes this

Gamertag: GunDaM AnGeL 13

Games: Destiny 2, Diablo III, BF1, Overwatch.

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Been watching Joe from the beginning. Finally decided to officially join the AngryArmy. 

RuneX, SickShock6 and Dylmah93 like this

4 hours ago, Skorn said:

Gamertag: GunDaM AnGeL 13

Games: Destiny 2, Diablo III, BF1, Overwatch.

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Been watching Joe from the beginning. Finally decided to officially join the AngryArmy. 

Hello there! Nice to meet you. Sent ya a friend request.

O0PP34 likes this

Welcome to the AJSA Xbox one division Gundam Cant wait to start playing some games with you ! :) I Will add you !! 

O0PP34 likes this

tag is AxisEntombed06 but i go by axis

down for GTA, Payday, Battlefield 1, Bloodbowl, and more others than i could list.

eastern time zone 

smoke alot of weed though hope you dont mind some coughing or bong breaks.

Welcome Axix,be sure to check out our xbox club and add the officers like me,our gamenight organizer @SickShock6 n our commander @RuneX listed on the Xbox One staff info here in the ajsa xbox one forum should you wish to play with us/or have important questions regarding games,events,gamenights etc

• Gamertag - CapnCSparrow
  • Games You Like To Play - Battlefront I & II, Destiny, COD, Titanfall, Fallout, 
  • Time Zone - Central 

Bronybrother

Hey rune, you may already know me but i'm giving my gamertag just in case you forgot to put it on the list

gamertag: tmccrory/ViewedBaton1419

Games i like to play: i like to play a diverse set of genres including shooters, racing games, rpgs, strategy, sports and open-world games

Time Zone: I am in the eastern time zone

I am so happy to be on the team and I hope that we can have a good time

Hopes: that there can be a foreign division of the AJSA Xbox community, to try (and possibly fail) to get whatever rank i can do, and make new friends because friends are important.

I AM GROOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

On 2/15/2018 at 0:33 PM, deadliestwarrior56 said:

Hey rune, you may already know me but i'm giving my gamertag just in case you forgot to put it on the list

gamertag: tmccrory/ViewedBaton1419

Games i like to play: i like to play a diverse set of genres including shooters, racing games, rpgs, strategy, sports and open-world games

Time Zone: I am in the eastern time zone

You're all set.

Nah, you weren't on the list before. Adding your name is optional, so I don't update the list unless someone has posted here (or gave me permission to add their name because of X, Y or Z reasons).

My Gamertag is O0PP34, But you can call me OP ;)

O0PP34.png

O0PP34.png

I like to play GTA 5, PlayerUnknown's BattleGrounds, Halo 3, Minecraft, Mortal Kombat, Prominence Poker, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Rainbow 6 Siege  the list goes on for a while :)

UTC- 3:30 TimeZone.

SickShock6 and RuneX like this