• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

RuneX

networking
Xbox One Gamertag List

67 posts in this topic

Jdev76

Diablo 3, Farcry 5, PUBG, Fallout 4, Skyrim, SW: Battlefront 2017  (other titles too numerous to list here (I'm older and really can't remember all the games lol)

EST time zone usually online at night after 10pm

RuneX likes this

Xbox Gamertag: CaptMachoMan

I just recently picked up an Xbox One, so I don't have much haha!  I do have Sea Of Thieves & Halo: Master Chief Collection.  I'm hoping to get Call of Duty WWII and Overwatch in the future. 

My time zone is Central Time USA

RuneX likes this

Add me bois I'll play whatever but I mostly  play fps

Gamer tag is : WOOP W00P 117

RuneX likes this

On 7/3/2017 at 10:10 PM, RuneX said:

Angry Army - Xbox One Division Gamertag List

7ZxtVZl.jpg

Welcome to the new and improved AJSA Xbox One Gamertag list! Here in this thread, if you are OK with sharing your Gamertag and being added by other members of the community, reply to this post with the following information:

• Gamertag
  • Games You Like To Play
  • Time Zone

If you just have an Xbox 360 (but are looking to get an Xbox One) or play on Xbox One via Windows 10, don't hesitate to add your Gamertag to this list. Please out of courtesy when adding someone from the list simply send the recipient a message introducing yourself and saying you're from the AJSA so folks know who you are. Thank you!

This will be an easy and effective way for you to meet new friends in the Xbox community. Adding your Gamertag to this list is a good first step to get yourself involved in the community. We offer Weekly Events across a variety of video games and other activities that will keep you engaged and gaming with your fellow comrades in the Angry Army. We additionally have an AJSA Xbox One Club that serves as a key activity hub for Xbox One Division members. 

Any questions? Please contact me on the forums at @RuneX.

All Gamertags will be updated to the original post to this thread to generate one, easy to view list.

AJSA Xbox One Gamertag List

AJSAValkyric
StraightUpMelon
Outrightnest
Foxhart
Deezyfesheezy
MasterfulJoe101
DEUS V0LT
TImurPanzer
Astro0915
Cordwangle
AJSAWookieJedi
Awakeningrager1
YORKSHIRE1993
Chaz Pounder
Frostedcheeto21  
hikenude11
DMRG D3M0NL0RD
Skippy McDuck
CautiousPyro
MrTeaNCrumpets
acairta
FluffABun
AScapeRunePlaya
Shad0w St1ckman
ND pio 24
Free Loader86
CapnCSparrow
AxisEntombed06
GunDaM AnGeL 13
dmann5001
Dylmah93
Finniar1367
Motambo8
SICKSHOCK6
Shows87
xSlippinJoeyx
tmccrory
O0PP34

Hey guys! Feel free to add me on XBL, I'm always looking to game with people and never really mind what game it is as long as i have it lol! My XBL name is DeSaul96! I'm from the UK so really playing at GMT but have been known to get up early/stay up late for social gaming events! 

Hope you all have a great day!

MAC096...

RuneX and MasterJack555 like this

Hi guys!

• Gamertag: Glorfindhell
  • Warframe, Fortnite, Dragon Ball FIghter Z, Paladins, Path of Exile
  • Time Zone: UTC -3, Argentina
RuneX likes this

gamertag: bigdave9903

Timezone: Central US

Games: Assassins Creed (360 backwards compatibility), Crimson Skies (OX backwards compatibility), Rare Replay, Gears 1 remastered

RuneX likes this

What is up? New here.                 Gamertag: CaptaLn_n_Coke

Games: Everything.                                              

RuneX likes this

My gamer tag is Angryfuzzball68 and  my time zone is eastern. I like to play mainly anything and if we have the same games we’ll play together.

RuneX likes this

Posted (edited)

Hi Guys,

I am 80korvus on X-Box, and I mostly play Destiny 2 (although I have been meaning to get back to Halo). I live currently in India (GMT+5:30) and log on for at least a couple of hours on the weekends afternoon here ( roughly 10-11 PM Pacific).

Edited by at_korvus
Added extra info.
RuneX likes this

8 hours ago, at_korvus said:

Hi Guys,

I am 80korvus on X-Box, and I mostly play Destiny 2 (although I have been meaning to get back to Halo). I live currently in India (GMT+5:30) and log on for at least a couple of hours on the weekends afternoon here ( roughly 10-11 PM Pacific).

Hey Korvus :)

Thanks for posting. I tried to add you on Xbox Live but it says the Gamertag could not be found. Can you double check for spelling errors?

Or you can add me instead:

AScapeRunePlaya

Thank you!

- Rune

PedroInMexico

Likes to play: COD, Skyrim, Battlefield one, Fortnite.

Timezone: Eastern Central

I'm willing to play with anyone, don't be afraid to add me😁

RuneX likes this

Gamertag: AlphaDelta1994

Games I like to play: Open to playing anything really but currently I am playing Halo Master Chief Collection, Halo 5, Overwatch on rare occasions

Timezone: PST Pacific Standard Time

Feel free to add me, I’d love to game with fellow members of the AJSA. I’m looking forward to playing with you all in the future 😃

RuneX likes this

Hi I'm craftyhat1221 on both xbox 360 and Xbox one

The games I like to play are destiny, Titanfall and others

I live in the UK and that is in British summer time

RuneX likes this

Just so you know I've changed my GT from "YORKSHIRE1993" to "AJSAWardie1993"

Hi. My name is AnimeXFan 2015. I like to play Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker, Red Dead Redemption 2, Far Cry 5, Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet whenever I'm bored, Dragon Ball FighterZ (Even though I'm shit at it), Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, and whenever I can get them downloaded again. Overwatch, Battlefield 1, and For Honor. My time zone is EST.

RuneX likes this

Sup guys? 

Gamertag: SadisticKeith

Games I Play: Black Ops 4, Red Dead Redemption 2, Far Cry 5, Assassin's Creed: Oddessy, Forza Motorsports 7, Madden NFL 18, NBA 2K18, Batman Arkham series, Skyrim, Ark, Dead Rising 4, Mortal Kombat X, Doom, Just Cause 3, GTA5, Titanfall 2, and WWE 2K19

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

RuneX likes this