• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Every Month, a New Game.

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game to dive into every month! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Legolas_Katarn

New Member's Guide and Contacts

1 post in this topic

Aqf0ztD.png

Where To Find AJSA Content and Information

AJSA Code of Conduct

AJSA Discord

AJSA Twitter

AJSA Gaming Youtube

AJSA Gaming Twitch Channel

Currently Active Games (Thread coming soon)

Scheduled Events

Expeditionary Force (PC Game Events)

AJSA PS4 Division

AJSA Xbox One Club

Stream Team

Current AJSA Admin, Moderators, and Officers

What follows is an explanation of what you can do on the forums and how to get involved with our console divisions.

Using the Forums and the AJSA Discord

In order to prevent spam or people advertising, new accounts are only allowed to make two posts during their first 24 hours of membership, once the 24 hours are up you will be able to post normally. Use that first day to take a look around the forums, check out the upcoming events we are planning to run, join the AJSA Discord channel, join the console groups if the option is available to you, and to personalize your profile.

How To: After joining the AJSA forums you can customize your profile by adding an avatar, signature, banner, and edit your about me section. By clicking on your username on the top right of the screen you can access a drop down menu where you can go to your profile or edit your account settings. If you click on profile you will be taken to your main profile page, an avatar can be uploaded by clicking on the "profile photo" button to the left of your username. To the right of your profile name is an edit profile and cover photo button, clicking on edit profile will open a tab where you can edit your information and about me setting, clicking on cover photo will allow you to upload a banner to your profile that will appear behind your banner. Choosing the account management button from your profile drop down menu will take you to a page where you can change your email, your password, and where you can edit a signature that will appear on the bottom of all your forum posts (please keep the length of your signature within reason).

The link to join the AJSA Discord can always be found in this thread and as the pinned tweet of the AJSA Twitter account. Once Discord is installed you can edit your avatar, profile, and voice settings by clicking on the gear icon near the bottom left of the app.

Where To: When creating threads on our forums please try to post things in the correct section, if something is placed in the wrong area a moderator or admin will move your thread to the correct place. The General Discussion forum is the place to talk about things that don't have their own dedicated section, you might talk about company news, a rumored game announcement that doesn't have an exclusive platform or genre attached to it, your favorite game mechanics, boss fights, stories, etc. Under the General section you can find sub-forums for off-topic discussions, which is where posts that have nothing to do with video games or the game industry go, and the AngryJoeShow section which is where discussions on Joe's content are to be posted. Community Content has sections for you to post your own work, this can include art, video content, written reviews, or links and schedules for times that you stream games. The Crowdfunding Campaigns forum is the place to share video game fundraising campaigns that you are interested in, these can cover sites like Kickstarter, Fig, Indiegogo, etc. Platform Gaming Central is for discussions on platform specific game events, to discuss news and updates focused on an individual platform, discussions of console exclusive games, if you want to talk about a specific version of a game, and tech help can be found in the PC section. Last Gens is the place to discuss any console or handheld games or systems from the 360/PS3/PSP era and before. Genre Gaming Central is the place to discuss PC games and multi-platform titles, if there is not a specific forum for the genre of the game you want to talk about or the game involves multiple genres use the Other Games section. Board & Role-Playing Games Central are for discussions of board and tabletop games.

The AJSA Discord includes multiple text and voice channels. The Announcements section is only able to be posted in by AJSA Admin and will be used to let everyone in the Discord know about upcoming gaming events, new articles on the AJSA homepage, important updates, and when Joe posts new reviews. General is the place to chat with other members. We have rooms to post videos and images, a place to talk about movies and TVs, and a spoiler room if you want to discuss plot elements of recently released games, movies, or TV episodes. The AJSA_Help room is for asking for help if you need to know something about the AJSA, if you need tech help, help with Discord, or have a similar issue you want to find help with. Stream_Team_Streams are for our Stream Team members to post announcements when their streams start. The General voice chat room is a place to go if you just want to talk to other members about games or random topics, the Gaming Rooms are for people to get together to play games at any time, and the other voice rooms are typically named after and reserved for our PC gaming events.

Joining the Console Divisions

Playstation: The PlayStation 4 Division allows for two ways to interact with other AJSA members, we have the hub network of the AJSA Community Page and the immediate messages of the AJSA Chat Rooms. With access to both you will be able to interact with fellow AJSA PlayStation 4 members, receive community updates, and gain access to the PlayStation 4 Game Nights events. Game Nights are a weekly event series that the PlayStation 4 Division hosts, every Saturday features a different game that we encourage our members to get together to play.

How to join the PlayStation 4 AJSA Community Page and Chat Rooms

• Submit your PSN ID over at PlayStation PSN ID List.
  • Include games that you’re currently playing.
  • Include games that you’re looking forward to playing.
  • Wait up to 48 hours for your invite to be sent or accepted.
  • If you find the Community Page and send a request to join it will not be accepted until you’ve followed the above steps.
  • (Optional) Download the Android/Apple PlayStation Message App and Community App for your smart devices.

Xbox: If you're interested in joining the Xbox One Division, no matter where you heard or found out about us there are a variety of ways for you to get involved and get started gaming with fellow members of the community. First and foremost, make sure you read and understand the Code of Conduct. This is what makes sure that we can game in a comfortable and fun environment!

• Gamerag List: To get started, please add your name (and games you like to play) to our Official Xbox One Gamertag List. This allows you to add other members right away and for people to add you as well. 
  • Event Schedule & Gaming Activities: Check out our Weekly Events schedule. This is a guaranteed way for you to game quickly with and meet members of the community. These events are avenues for us to game, talk, laugh and have a good time in an organized group. Each event is led and organized by the 'Host'. The host is the person responsible for that event and is in charge of the group activities. They will make sure you are accounted for and get you in the group to play.
  • Event Calendar: All AJSA events, including Xbox Weekly Events, are posted in the AJSA Event Calendar. We update the Xbox events for the week every Monday (EST).
  • Event Messages: To receive messages to your Gamertag, consider signing up to our Mailing List. You'll receive messages once a week giving you an outline of what games we are playing, what times we squad up, and who is hosting.
  • Join the AJSA Xbox Club: On the Xbox One we have the 'AJSA Club' that serves as a main hub of activity and interaction when playing on the console. The Club has a built in chat and party system, Looking for Group section, member roster, and social area (share your game clips and screenshots). All Weekly Event information are posted in the Club and event parties are available from the Club.

Any questions? Need help? Don't hesitate to contact me on the forums, on the forums, on Discord [Rune#5424] or on Xbox Live [Gamertag: AScapeRunePlaya].

Current AJSA Council and Commanders

Tons0fun: Tons0fun is a member of the AJSA Council, his role is to oversee AJSA Commanders, serve as a link between Angry Joe and the AJSA, and approve or disapprove of decisions regarding the higher level management of the community and business decisions. If you are having an issue with the community always contact the Commander that oversees that area before attempting to contact him.

DoctorEvil: Hello, as a member of the AJSA Council, I oversee the commanders and serve as a link between Angry Joe and the Command Staff.  I also run the AJSAGaming Twitter and manage things on the official AngryJoeShow Twitch Channel. Contact about most things should be directed to the Commanders below for their respective divisions, but if you have an issue with a current commander, that can be directed to me.  

Legolas_Katarn: Apart from updating our CoC and introduction threads, my job here is mainly to oversee the forums, our moderators, and to answer questions relating to the site or moderation concerns. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about how to do something on the site, if you need something for your account changed, want to know if we allow a certain kind of post, want to know where to post something, etc and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Do not send me messages about Lord of the Rings or Star Wars (unless it has some relevance to my role here), I don't care about either franchise, and why this is my name can be found on my profile. I also put together the AJSA This Week In Gaming articles.

WITHASTICK: My job is overseeing and organizing all activities within the PlayStation 4 Division of the Community. Whether that be; maintaining the PlayStation 4 Rooms or Community Page, organizing/overseeing PlayStation 4 official events such as Game Nights, or providing assistants to all members of the PlayStation 4 Division when I can. I also oversee and design the majority of the Communities art assets like; article/event banners, the site logo, the ad banners, etc. If you need help with anything I have listed above don't be afraid to message me, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

RuneX: Hello there! My name is Rune and I'm the Commander for the Xbox One Division. It its a pleasure to meet you and I hope this document finds you well. My responsibilities as Commander involves the oversight and running the day to day AJSA operations on Xbox One. Additionally I work with my fellow Commanders and the Council on executing AJSA Community goals and initiatives. My role as Xbox Commander includes planning and scheduling our Xbox One Weekly Events, coordinating with Xbox Game Officers and Sergeants, creating and finishing community projects, playing with and interacting daily with members of the community, maintaining the AJSA Xbox Club and sub-forum, and in general being available to anyone who needs assistance. Please don't hesitate to contact me on the forums, on Discord [Rune#5424] or on Xbox Live [Gamertag: AScapeRunePlaya] if you have any questions regarding the Xbox Division and/or our events. Thank you!

Conan: Greetings, my name Conan and no, I neither picked the name because of Conan O'Brian nor Conan the Barbarian. I am at this moment the only European member of the AJSA High Command. The Expeditionary Force is my main area of responsibility, which I oversee and organize. In that sense it falls onto me to make sure that events are scheduled regularly and are being supervised for the EF, but I also serve as the primary point of contact for it. Aside from that I am the AJSA liaison to our old allies TRAF, who currently provide an opportunity for AJSA members to play Planetside 2 in a organized manner. If you need to contact me, then message me here directly on the forum or send me a direct message on Discord. You can also message me on Steam, if you have added me there, but I might miss that message there.

Eiousx: Eiousx works with the PC community with the job of overseeing developing communities in specific games and vetting AJSA members that wish to host their own events. He is also a member of the AJSA Stream Team.

Brandykins1982: Brandkins1982 is both a member of and in charge of managing the AJSA Stream Team.

Jayson's Rage: Jayson works on our AJSA Gaming Youtube channel, creating videos that can include highlights and montages of PC or console game events, AJSA news updates, and AJSA podcasts. He is also a member of the AJSA Stream Team.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0