• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Bearling13

Wild Card trampling their player base?

4 posts in this topic

Hey, guys. Have you seen the news on Ark: Survival Evolved? Here is a link to it; https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/articles.html/the-great-migration-xbox-uwp-r522/

Basicly, what they are saying is; Hey guys, thanks for all the years you put into playing and helping us fix and patch this game, but unfortunately, you guys are gonna have to start all over.

And there are people who have worked HARD to get the Dinos/Equipment/Bases etcetc, which they have today. They are gonna be forced, to start all over to participate in the game as a whole? Wild Card promised a couple of months ago, that they would ONLY delete, and re-purpose low population servers. And now, all the old servers, are going to be "Legacy Servers" which they will delete, all, in the span of three months. 

So, Wildcard just pretty much just pissed on their entire playerbase? 

I moved to a private server nearly a year and a half ago.  I assumed that at some point every official server would be shut down due to cost.  They arent, or were not charging anyone a fee to use the official servers, and at some point that would become unaffordable.  I spend alot of my free time in ARK, but folks fussing over the close down should have realized it would come one day.  There is no reason to  start a flame war about needing to be entitled because you were a Early Access tester... learn from this and move on.  

Deezyfesheezy likes this

I'm gonna have to agree with @Lady Mutarehere. This was innevitible for the games full launch otherwise it would be completely unbalanced. I get how frustrating this must be for the people who've been playing the early access version for a long time and aquired all those resources thoughout, but this is necessary to make the game as enjoyable and fair as possible for everyone.

Deezyfesheezy likes this