• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Chaz_Pounder

xbox1x
XBOX One X Scorpio Edition

9 posts in this topic

If I didn't already have the UHD TV I wouldn't have but as I have I have just bagged the last Scorpio Edition on sale from Game UK in my region maybe the UK and I am happy lol :corpcom:

RuneX likes this

You don't really need a 4K tv, you can easily see the difference on your 1080P tv. Xbox One X has a feature that allows pixels to be enhance for the other tvs. So i say, save your money, if you really want a 4K tv, then that's your choice.

I do have the 4k TV

Nice job. I missed out on it, but hopefully more may be up for pre-order.

Very nice @Chaz_Pounder, looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it. Personally, I think I'll wait on this one, not because I'm unimpressed by the console (That, I am), but because the Xbox in genral has been really week this year when it comes to exclusives and there's no sign of it getting any better in 2018, so the extra power alone just isn't enough to temp me. Still, I think ghe consoleis fantastic though.

There will be no more Scorpio editions, probably be some cancellations or on Ebay, plus the regular will be out

Hey about the escorpio edition is like a new generatin of consoles or is just like an xbox one s that looks better?

52 minutes ago, Iker Viderique said:

Hey about the escorpio edition is like a new generatin of consoles or is just like an xbox one s that looks better?

no its the entirely new console, the scorpio edition is just the limited edition version of it

details here

http://www.xbox.com/en-gb/xbox-one/consoles

53 minutes ago, Iker Viderique said:

It's a limited "Day One" edition of the new XBox One X.  A new version of the XBox One that features a more powerful GPU, better cooling higher capacity/faster RAM.

Chaz_Pounder likes this