• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Every Month, a New Game.

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game to dive into every month! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

WITHASTICK

Representing The AJSA in Destiny 2

9 posts in this topic

Destiny 2 is set to release soon and we here at the AJSA and PS4 Division want the many players who'll be having their adventures in Destiny 2 to represent the AJSA throughout their legend building. This does not mean the word "official" is being slapped on to the game. Instead we want to use the word support, by that we mean to support those who wish to carry the AJSA clan tag proudly through their adventures. Now if you are comfortable with your own clans made up of friends that is fine, no one is forcing you. Just know that this door isn't closed and will be open for those on the PS4 Division. So request to join with the link below.
Angry Army PlayStation 4 Clan Link: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=245187

I haven't been all that active on the forum for a few years and only just coming back for Destiny 2, but will AJSA be repping in COD WWII also? May be a bit ostentatious of me but I'm already wearing the AJSA tag in its PS4 beta. Either way, I've sent a request to join the Destiny 2 PS4 clan and hope to hear back from the group.

I'd love to share Destiny 2 expierience with AJSA Clan. Waiting for aprovall :)

Just signed up, i would be honored to represent the AJSA clan. Waiting on approval 😉

I'm back in the forums after a loooooooong while, it's nice to have you guys back. I still remember the destiny 1 vanilla days :)

Just applied to the AJSA Destiny 2 clan. I am looking forward to getting more involved in the community. Just waiting on approval.