• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

tbolt1976

Hurricane Irma

12 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone I just wanted you all to know that this may be the last time that I am online for awhile! As some of you may or may not know Hurricane Irma is about to hit Florida this Sunday and I am in the direct path of the storm! In fact the eye of the storm may be passing over my house so we are expecting maximum damage! and Our power may be out for a long time! All we can do now is ride it out! so thought id give you all a heads up

Stay safe

On 2017-09-07 at 8:38 PM, Legolas_Katarn said:

Stay safe

I've heard of this happening before what's that all about? Wasnt there a one hitting Texas too?

1 hour ago, Nirvana said:

I've heard of this happening before what's that all about? Wasnt there a one hitting Texas too?

What's what about, are you asking what a hurricane is? Yes, Texas, Barbuda, Florida, Cuba, Mexico, Louisiana.

1 minute ago, Legolas_Katarn said:

What's what about, are you asking what a hurricane is? Yes, Texas, Barbuda, Florida, Cuba, Louisiana.

So if its in Texas does that mean joe's gonna get affected too? What about Disney World and that new Star Wars land their working on is that gonna get destroyed too? 

1 hour ago, Nirvana said:

So if its in Texas does that mean joe's gonna get affected too? What about Disney World and that new Star Wars land their working on is that gonna get destroyed too? 

How old are you

37 minutes ago, Legolas_Katarn said:

How old are you

Why do u ask? I just dont watch the news!!!!

35 minutes ago, Nirvana said:

Why do u ask? I just dont watch the news!!!!

You're in a thread where the creator could be in personal danger or have danger to his property, and where a simple Google search can show that people in different states and countries have died, lost their homes, and in the case of Barbuda did massive damage to the entire island and put them out of contact with outside areas for some time. That you would ask about the state of a Disney World Star Wars ride is both offensive and a shows a massive disconnect from reality.

18 minutes ago, Legolas_Katarn said:

You're in a thread where the creator could be in personal danger or have danger to his property, and where a simple Google search can show that people in different states and countries have died, lost their homes, and in the case of Barbuda did massive damage to the entire island and put them out of contact with outside areas for some time. That you would ask about the state of a Disney World Star Wars ride is both offensive and a shows a massive disconnect from reality.

Whoa whoa I wasn't trying to put Disney world a priority over this guy I was just only curious if park attractions would be affected too.

Everyone Please cool out!  I personally did in no way take any offense to this question!  All theme parks were opened the very next day!  and As far as Im concerned  all we got were some trees and limbs down! There was minimal damage and we still had power after it was all over! so we got lucky! Very Lucky!

Nirvana likes this

2 hours ago, tbolt1976 said:

Everyone Please cool out!  I personally did in no way take any offense to this question!  All theme parks were opened the very next day!  and As far as Im concerned  all we got were some trees and limbs down! There was minimal damage and we still had power after it was all over! so we got lucky! Very Lucky!

You may have gotten very lucky but there are countless others that have not been so fortunate.

I know! It really breaks my heart seeing all the devestation!  So I have decided to volunteer and do anything I can to help out! Hopefully I can help make a positive difference!

Crazycrab likes this