• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Will this change your mind about Xbox One?

17 posts in this topic

Did Microsoft's "Xbox One All-in-One Demo" change your mind about Xbox One?

To be honest, I'm not all that fussed about the next generation consoles-at least not right now. Maybe later on when there's bundle deals.

The only reason I've even though of getting a PS4 (despite the news about their DRM stuff from not long ago) is for Kingdom Hearts 3 if it doesn't get a PS3 release. If it it does...then I'll sort out a PS3 :P

The XBox One itself...hasn't really called to me as a 'I MUST HAVE THIS' console.

I'm going for the PS4, not to say its not a good console, I just think its turned more family oriented rather then gaming

I fear the next gen... This last one was horrible in terms of customer rights... Nowadays you can't even sell your games without permission of Sony and MIcrosoft. (SONY recently changed their policies regarding private sales). 

I want better games... thats all

yeah its neat but how powerful kinect is a bit scary. face identifying in matter of seconds. I am a PC gamer but the features did perk my interests but its nothing new that I do with Alt Tab.

Not at all

the only thing that would change my mind over not getting the xbox one would be if they dropped the kinect and/or $100 off of the price.

Did Microsoft's "Xbox One All-in-One Demo" change your mind about Xbox One?

Yes.I hated it before now i hate it moar.If Miscto$oft,$ony,Nintendo and Apple gather all together and jump from a cliff this would be the best thing that could happen to consumers of digital tech...lets not forget their friends from EA,Ubisoft,Activision,Capcom,Valve,SquareEnix,Blizzard(they managed to split with Act. right?) and Sega.Did i miss anyone?

Nope I cannot say it changed my mind on buying an Xbone. Even though I have played on a 360 for pretty much all of this generation of consoles. i can't say that I am impressed with the Xbox one. I kind of want a change of pace. see what playstation offers this generation. If I like it better I'll stick with it. If not, maybe I'll try something with Nintendo or Valve.

likes this

You know that 75% of those sony and microsoft tv features won't even work outside the US and some countries in Europe if I buy it here it would be like a gaming brick(which I'm ok with that) lol

No. This new generation of gaming is not looking very pleasing in the eyes for gamers, it just for people that want TV's and pointless apps. I want games with ambition, innovations and creativity, not the same sport this and COD that and realistic graphics bullshit this. I'm not gonna buy the PS4, nor the Xbox One until next year. You can count me out of this next generation of gaming lies, I'm sticking with my SNES instead.

Yeah that changed my opinion of the Xbone to a more positive one, actually.

It's a very impressive Personal Computer cable box.

Remember the days you could just turn a console on and play a game?

Yeah, I'd love to go back to those days.  Now they keep trying to push the focus of consoles to everything else that sometimes it feels like they've forgotten they're supposed to be a game console first and foremost.  I'd be in heaven if they'd make a 'light' version of the consoles without all of the extraneous BS features (though twitch streaming is pretty awesome.)

I am going to buy it, but only for the sole purpose of my pashion for the Halo games.

No.  I want a console that IS MADE TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES.

Not a half hearted half assed PC that hooks up to your TV that is clearly trying to show th eworld that game consoles can be for the whole family because they can do things like look up recipies or go on facebook.

Also, the facial recognition on the new xbox is creepy as hell and I don't like it

My PC already hooks up to my TV, don't need a crappier one

DMUMcLovin and vorpalbunneh like this