• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

StraightUpMelon

Call of Duty News/Updates

79 posts in this topic

All things info for Call of Duty WWII:

Sway Patterns : 

Favorite mode has to be Domination right now. Still testing out all the guns before I find the one that hits the sweet spot.

Looking forward to squad up more during the weekend.

StraightUpMelon likes this

First major UPDATE! Nerfs and such... 2XP Weekend Nov. 10-13 

Just placing this here for better understanding of how Divisions work in WW2 for new players ! 

In Recent events concerning micro transactions in games like Star Wars Battlefront 2 and other tittles I would like to point out a transaction that is worth the $5 you give. As you know Call of Duty has a non for profit organization know was the Call of Duty endowment program. This program is geared toward helping our veterans find jobs when they return home. I think it is time we vote with our wallets and tell big corporations that Support micro transactions that help give back to the community ! So I ask before you spend that $5 somewhere else please consider the COD WW2 Endowment bravery pack and support a soldier in need ! Thank you !:) (p.s 100% of all donations go towards the troops not to developers pockets like W.B)   

Endowment Bravery pack:   https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/call-of-duty-wwii-call-of-duty-endowment-bravery-pack/c0v71t54svj6

Endowment about page:  http://www.callofdutyendowment.org/about

RuneX likes this

5 hours ago, SickShock6 said:

In Recent events concerning micro transactions in games like Star Wars Battlefront 2 and other tittles I would like to point out a transaction that is worth the $5 you give. As you know Call of Duty has a non for profit organization know was the Call of Duty endowment program. This program is geared toward helping our veterans find jobs when they return home. I think it is time we vote with our wallets and tell big corporations that Support micro transactions that help give back to the community ! So I ask before you spend that $5 somewhere else please consider the COD WW2 Endowment bravery pack and support a soldier in need ! Thank you !:) (p.s 100% of all donations go towards the troops not to developers pockets like W.B)   

Endowment Bravery pack:   https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/call-of-duty-wwii-call-of-duty-endowment-bravery-pack/c0v71t54svj6

Endowment about page:  http://www.callofdutyendowment.org/about

What a goddamn crock!  This program has existed since 2014, before Activision felt the need to have their players serve as banner advertisements for their loot boxes in the latest iteration of Call of Duty.  I don't give a crap if about the 10% at best of the revenue from these obscene business practices go to charity!

Do us and the Veterans a real favour and post a direct donation link instead, I'd rather give money for nothing in exchange than pander to this bullshit!

Thank you for sharing that link, Sickshock!

I regret to inform you that I spent my last $5 on the latest Barbie Winter Wonderland DLC special exlusive collector's edition digital bonus deluxe pack which unlocks the ability to change the color of my character's hair.

In all seriousness, whatever way people choose to help Veterans, I can only hope these groups stay true to their word and support them when they get the funds.

Keep up the great work guys on keeping this thread updated with news and updates!

SickShock6 likes this

New Guns, Skins, and a new map Coming Soon To Call of Duty WW2 !!! :)

Forgot To mention the Return of Gun Game !! :)

Hey guys! Just an FYI, if you have a Twitch Prime account, you can get supply drops from them. You just claim the reward on Twitch, then follow the directions to link the accounts.  It just started Dec 8th and will be giving weekly drops. 

Check out the info here https://twitch.amazon.com/prime/loot/callofduty

So I created an AJSA emblem that came out pretty good, and since the upload/download for them is not working yet, I took a screenshot with all the layers if anyone wants to make one of their own :)43fe3cee-1bf8-42b6-8900-018392afd6ea.PNG

Crazycrab likes this

"#CODWWIICODWWII_emoji.png PLAYLIST UPDATE 2XP Wintery Gun Game on all maps, including Winter Carentan, from now 'til December 22. Winter Carentan remains in the map rotation for both Standard and Hardcore. Standard Moshpit is back in, as is Carentan for Season Pass holders."

https://twitter.com/SHGames/status/941739082656260096

Info for the first WW2 DLC pack "Resistance" !!

Blurmania 53 likes this

#CODWWIICODWWII_emoji.png PLAYLIST UPDATE 12/22: Now Live: -2X Division XP on Operation Griffin -2XP Zombies Enjoy until 10AM PT on 12/29!

So, random question, but do you guys have a lot of problems getting a party together to join games? It seems there is always "error connecting to host", "cannot migrate to host", etc errors every time i try to play..... It took like 30 min for my friends and I to get in 1 party, then we all got errors after the first game.... I seriously have NEVER had problems connecting to parties like I have in this game. It can't just be me, right?

StraightUpMelon likes this