• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Every Month, a New Game.

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game to dive into every month! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kaz32

COD WW2 Angry Review.

5 posts in this topic

Coincidentally this is yet another COD game that Joe reviewed which is also developed by Sledgehammer games. And as expected, still the same COD game like before.

Titanfall is the true COD sequel that's actually a great step forward to the series. Titanfall 2 is an especially great time. It's unfortunate that the game isn't as well sold as COD and Battlefield.

Malphisto likes this

21 hours ago, Kaz32 said:

Titanfall is the true COD sequel that's actually a great step forward to the series. Titanfall 2 is an especially great time. It's unfortunate that the game isn't as well sold as COD and Battlefield.

Agreed.
Honestly, the issue there is that TF2 was more or less sacrificed for the sole purpose of supporting the crushing defeat of COD last year. Battlefield 1 was the true winner there and releasing the two games so close to one another resulted in one cannibalizing the other. The greater concern now is that EA recently purchased Respawn Entertainment. Now I fear for the future of the franchise... (Personally, I want to see TitanFall having the Titan aspect of the game being more similar to the kind of crazy customization options found in the Armored Core series)

COD has the potential to innovate and become more than it is, but it never will. Its sole purpose is to essentially make everyone feel like a badass even when there isn't much thought involved. Its always the same formula for the game design over and over. Honestly, I'd rather the franchise just crash and burn and outright die. Its continued success has been impacting the industry as a whole. And how they're working Loot Box crap now in this newest one is just........dirty.

Jokes aside...why can't we see our feet yet in FPS games? The old "less to render" argument is moot with todays engines and gaming systems and I know for a fact that almost all the Fallout/Elder Scolls games have mods to give you a first person body and they are generally well received (still waiting for a Fallout 4 one).

Crazycrab likes this

2 hours ago, PlasticFrogCG said:

Jokes aside...why can't we see our feet yet in FPS games? The old "less to render" argument is moot with todays engines and gaming systems and I know for a fact that almost all the Fallout/Elder Scolls games have mods to give you a first person body and they are generally well received (still waiting for a Fallout 4 one).

That's a good point actually.....  I remember in Mirrors Edge you could see your and a part of your body when you looked down and that was developed (by DICE) more than 10 years ago yet this is still so rare in modern shooters.