• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
adx20

new to xbox and need/'s advice

9 posts in this topic

Hey all, i just got Xbox One on Black Friday  and it will arrive soon, i already have Gears of War 4 and Forza 7 with it. The thing is that i can only get one more game that will last me for the next few months so my question is: which game do you guys recommend I should buy that will last me for a long time, and is actually a good game,?

P.s

I am drunk right now so my English is some how better then usual, ask the Guild Wars 2 people what i mean :P  

Are you talking about just exclusives here?

last me for a long time......actually a good game

Witcher 3. There is also Master Chief Collection (all four Halo games in one, plus Spartan Ops).

If you're looking for people to play Gears 4 with, hit me up. Love that game.

Foxhart and Psykogrl like this

Thanks for the reply everyone, i checked the list and i was surprised to see Path of Exile on Xbox so ill probably get that game. The games you guys suggested i already played on pc but thanks anyway!!!

Hard to say since some or most games I play even the ones with(questionable additions,optional but still questionable ones,not all but some and while fun these games are: Gears 4,Halo MCC,Battlefront 2,Overwatch,Cod WW(excluding when servers are crappy).I would have said Halo 3 anniversary but we wont REALLY have that unless you have an XOX.The one Rune mention is good but i only played a little bit of the 2nd so i cant give my full opinion of that.

Theres a few free games also available; Warframe and Path of Exile are both good; If you are into MMO, then Neverwinter and Star Trek are both free too. Plus, if you get an Xbox Live Gold membership, you can get 4 free games a month w/ the Games with Gold program (Check out the thread on that to see some of the past offerings) 

Foxhart likes this

Agree on the warframe bit with psykogrl. We have a guild up on there been meaning to do another event now that the update hit consoles. Some other free games id recommend is dcuo, fortnite battle royal and as psyko said star trek is another game to entertain yourself with. Some decent cheap games i might recommend is battlground (pubg) releases next week, elite dangerous is awesome, the community plays alot on titanfall, battlefield 4, gta online and minecraft. Speak with rune or look up weekly events to see what the community is up to that week.