• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Moar_Rawr

New member for Xbox and PC

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

I decided to join the AJSA to meet some new friends to play with.  I love Joe and OJ’s videos and thought the community sounded cool.  I go by Moar Rawr whenever available. I tend to play shooters on my pc and other games on my Xbox. I enjoy shooters, rpgs, and some strategy games.

I just picked up PUBG and Monster Hunter World on Xbox so will be playing those when I get the chance.

Hope to get to know you all soon!

Justin

MasterfulJoe101 and RuneX like this

Welcome Justin.A lot uf us have Monster Hunter World on Xbox and also PUBG where we have had a number of gamenights for it hosted by either our commander @RuneX or @SickShock6.

I recommend you join our discord when you can: https://discord.gg/pdvchcR where we primarily and consistently share news,updates and discussion on various games we play, have events or gamenights for,movies etc. 

Moar_Rawr and RuneX like this

Welcome to the AJSA!

Happy to see you went on the forums and said hello. We appreciated it!

We also hope you can make it out to our console and PC events. They are always a ton of fun. 

We should play some PUBG soon. You'll enjoy playing in an AJSA squad. :)

Cya soon,

- Rune

Moar_Rawr likes this

Welcome to the AJSA Moar Rawr ! Hope to see you soon at an XB1 Event and come meet your fellow members !  Maybe sometime we can also Monster Hunter World ! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask ! 

- Sick :)

MasterfulJoe101 and Moar_Rawr like this

Welcome aboard Moar Roar! Hope you make it out to an event sometime and meet the crew! Maybe we can get in a few PUBG games sometime too! Trust me, we're a lot of fun! Cya around!:ajsa:

SickShock6 and Moar_Rawr like this