• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

SickShock6

Angry Hunters Squad Info (Monster Hunter World - Xbox One)

13 posts in this topic

Calling all Hunters!

Sickshock here, your good ol' local monster hunter, putting out this Public Service Announcement to all our lovely Xbox members of the AJSA Community. If you play Monster Hunter World and are looking to group up and play with your fellow friends from the community, we have a Squad set up for you!

We are the 'Angry Hunters', a group dedicated to helping out our fellow hunters with leveling up, progressing through story mode, hunting big game, and helping out with hunting for needed armor pieces. We will accommodate for anyone interested in joining. There are no requirements to be apart of the Squad.

We've been around since the game's launch but since we've had so much interest, activity, and questions from members, we decided to make this post on the forums to get everyone in the loop and new folks set up.

If you're interested in joining please respond to this thread or message me on XBL (SICKSHOCK6) and I will get in touch with you to get you all set up. I ask as well to please provide below what time zone you reside in so we can sync up easier.

I'll also post to this thread and update you all whenever we have any events or game nights scheduled.

Thank you and Happy Hunting!!!

:ajsa: :)

Hi Sickshock,

When you get a chance please add me to the squad. It will be great to have people around to do stuff with! My Xbox Live is Moar Rawr.

Thanks!

SickShock6 and RuneX like this

Rawr you are all set !! :)

Moar_Rawr likes this

The Angry Hunters are gathering on March 18th at 7:00pm EST for this Sunday's Game Night! Please continue to use the Forum page or message me if you are not part of the Angry Hunters yet.

I encourage any and all who are interested in participating to sign up! We have a Game Night notice up on the AJSA Xbox Club page for MHW where you can add your name. Let me know if you have any issues/need help! Thank you!!!

On 3/12/2018 at 7:20 PM, SickShock6 said:

The Angry Hunters are gathering on March 18th at 7:00pm EST for this Sunday's Game Night! Please continue to use the Forum page or message me if you are not part of the Angry Hunters yet.

I encourage any and all who are interested in participating to sign up! We have a Game Night notice up on the AJSA Xbox Club page for MHW where you can add your name. Let me know if you have any issues/need help! Thank you!!!

It was a really fun event. Thank you for setting it up SickShock!

I just got the game (took like 45 minutes to create my Hunter, then didn't even play through the whole intro, d'oh) but i'd like to join the group :)

Sure thing Psykogrl I'll add you and just let me know when you are free so I can get you all set with the squad ! By the way if you need help in any quest  or hunt don't hesitate to ask ! :)

Hi Sickshock,

When you get a chance please add my wife, airlily to the squad. She said she will send you a Xbox message and is in the club.

Thanks!

Will there be a squad for PlayStation 4 players too?@SickShock6

@ProfessorGodLike For PlayStation 4, reach out to the PS4 Commander WithAStick.

I'm sure he will get you in touch with the folks who run the PS4 Monster Hunter Guild.

Sending him a message on PSN, the forums, or even Discord will help you get started :)

ProfessorGodLike likes this

Just picked up a 4K and Xbox 1X to play Monster Hunter.  Room for one more?

RuneX likes this

Of course! :D

Is your Gamertag the same as your forum name @Stearpyk?

Hello and Welcome @Stearpyk!! I am Sickshock6 and I am in charge of the monster hunter world XB1 Guild as well as Game Nights we have here on the XB1 Division. I am all ready to get you set up with the angry hunters. When you are ready please do not hesitate to message me here on the forums or on xbox live. My Gamertag is SICKSHOCK6. I cant wait till we slay some monsters together!! :)  

RuneX likes this