• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

DoctorEvil

Guild Wars 2 - VOTE PASSED

Should AJSA Officially Support Guild Wars 2 (Again)?   557 members have voted

1. 1. Should AJSA officially support Guild Wars 2?

• Yes! I promise to play it regularly!
    • No. I wont be playing it often enough.
    • Yes, but wait until a major expansion first.
  2. 2. If yes, what would be your primary interest in game?

• WvW (World verses World)
    • PvP (Player verses Player matches)
    • PvE (Dungeon Raiding, Guild PvE Missions)
  3. 3. Would you be willing to play/transfer to the server Northern Shiverpeaks? (The server Angry Joe's last character was on/plus the old guild)

• Yes, I would pay to transfer my character to Northern Shiverpeaks
    • I would prefer to restart the guild on a different server (to be voted on later).

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

198 posts in this topic

I'd love to get back into the game. Not willing to leave my server though (Henge of Denravi) since it's an awesome server and I have friends on there but since the only thing you can't do cross servers is WvW and I'm more of a pve player, that doesn't really bother me, I'll just guest wherever. 

A suggestion re multiple AJSA guilds though, perhaps pitch them to a specific element of the game, WvW guild, PvE guild, sPvP guild etc, and have multiple guilds within those groups if there are more than 500 on a server for that interest. That way people can have a main guild they hang out with for what they normally enjoy doing, and switch guilds if they feel like changing it up a bit.

I love GW2!! I already play it pretty regularly ^-^ It looks like we'll be doing lots of PvE stuff according to the poll (Which is fine by the way, but I would honestly prefer WvW :P)

Well I'm guessing if the Guild does come back we'll probably have people running WvW, PvE and a team or two in SPvP (which I think they're planning some big updates for, checking the forum I know they already have a new WvW map planned).

However I think that maybe waiting until ESO comes out would be a good idea before bringing a guild into this game. This is because if ESO is amazing than it could pull a lot of our numbers out of the guild and end up killing it, but if it's crap than sticking to GW2 will be the thing.

I'm definitely game. I play a fair amount, and having a good guild is key!!

I think its a matter of which server everyone plays on, personally i stopped playing the game because my friend couldn't play it anymore and grinding on my own wasn't really fun (we would regularly kill champions with only 2 or 3 people) but if i have people to actually play with i would defs return to the game in a heartbeat

Would love to help the AJSA and if there there is need for Guild Leaders i run my own guild and would love to help out new members and even do some WvW if its on JQ hope it comes back more love for GW2 would be amazing :D

I am definitely down to play GW2 with the army if we get a guild started, that is the whole reason why i got into GW2.

Man, i would love to play again. and they are coming out with some sweet ass gimmicks that are catchin' my little eyes.

But for real, ask yourself...

Are we gonna have fun? What is there to discover? WHEN IS A REAL CONTENT UPDATE COMING?

other than seasonal stuff, it is one crappy hunt for 'x', kill 'x', receive 'x' then sell on the AH to noobs.

I'll be flying the AJSA banner the day this game becomes appealing again.

I would happily play and keep it in priority, can not see how it would be skipped over as a choice

Measage me when the guild is made so i know to get on & play . becuase i been playing LoL lately & have not had time to play GW2. 

I hope we can make a guild.

I'm lacking friends to play with in GW2, so I would happily pay for a server transfer if needed. 

i'm in. Just give me a word to join :)

i really would like to take part into GW2 when the Angry Army starts supporting it but i dont play very often thus i dont have gems so i can transfer in a server where the Army is playing. by far my favorite MMO, but i dont know, i'm just hoping that most EU Army players are on my server, else it may be difficult for me to join, even when i want it SO much! :/

i really would like to take part into GW2 when the Angry Army starts supporting it but i dont play very often thus i dont have gems so i can transfer in a server where the Army is playing. by far my favorite MMO, but i dont know, i'm just hoping that most EU Army players are on my server, else it may be difficult for me to join, even when i want it SO much! :/

No worries, you will be able to join even if AJSA is on different server. i just hope it is finally going to be created. I'm tired of talking about it.

What about a guild on each server? If we are that scattered, could that work at all? Like a Jade Quarry division and others? Food for thought!

If I had others to play with and talk to, I could enjoy this game more. I don't like soloing it unless I have people to talk to and party up with. I would be glad to show my ajsa support on there. 

I have to pass on this one. Had my fun during the prime time of GW2. Maybe when expansion pack comes out that really alters the balance of the game otherwise I don't see anything that is refreshing about it at the moment 

haha it would be awesome maybe even if we did structered pvp events within the community for prizes and stuff

The great thing about the game is we can create multiple guilds upon needing more room, even if you are in different worlds you can merge in overflow or also pull people over to your zone. You can also join the same dungeons as long as you are all in the required zone to be in. I had taken a break for a little while however I am back on it again. Would love to join an AA guild, I am currently in Tarnished Coast server.

Tan531 likes this

There just isnt enough end game content for me. Although, I haven't played it for some time, so I don't know if there is anymore content that has been added.

Yes! I remember i requested the guild to reopen at the old forums, here at angryjoe. Would be great to have some guys to play with. Been thinking about playing with somebody, but i don't really know that many players. If this is going to be something, i will defently join!