• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kaz32

RAGE 2 is official. Remember the first game?

4 posts in this topic

RAGE was an underrated fps game back in 2011. The gunplay & driving was solid, the futuristic Mad Max setting is interesting, it has one of the best character body language for dialogues in any game, and I love just seeing the different characters and their animations when they talk to you. I remember this girl the most because she's the early npc, and she's cute!

Related image

It is a real shame that there's no 1 character npc that sticks with you till the end of the game. The story is just.... there. It's all just an excuse for you to go to different locations and shoot people. All of the characters are varied, but they're like that it's a small world ride in Disneyland attractions that you pass through.

And it has a gigantic blue balling cliffhanger ending, which I fucking hate. I've been waiting for the sequel since that anticlimactic end, until now.

Recently RAGE 2 was leaked by Walmart, and Bethesda's community manager playfully schooled the thing to pieces

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2F

And now the actual game is finally revealed!

Gonna be honest, this looks like a Destiny Mad Max expansion pack, but better since there will be no bullshit Diablo grinding & looting where you have to switch guns over and over again when you can just have a gun that you can upgrade to your liking. Or at least I'm hoping there will be none of those things because I just want simple fast paced FPS action like DOOM, with cars. So I'm looking forward to this game already. Can't wait to use my wingsticks once more & blow shit up!

PlasticFrogCG and RuneX like this

Sweet!

The only thing I didn't like about the first game was the bland story and it was REALLY short, other than that it really had potential and I'm happy to see that it looks like Bethesda has done just that!

Bethesda has been doing top-notch with their FPS games. Both DOOM and the Wolfenstein games have been fantastic so far.

ProfessorGodLike likes this

On 5/16/2018 at 11:17 PM, PlasticFrogCG said:

Bethesda has been doing top-notch with their FPS games. Both DOOM and the Wolfenstein games have been fantastic so far.

Those weren't developed by Bethesda, though, just published by them. So is this.

I kinda like the first game but I really don't know about this one though but hell I'm willing to give it a go.