• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CushionRide

Total Biscut

6 posts in this topic

i was just listening to world class bullshitters on youtube, watching their review for Soylo,  and they had a time out to let their listeners know that one of my favorite game reviewers just died of cancer.  Total biscut.  now im not sure if this is the right spot for this but its the best place i could figure. My heart goes out to his friends and family.  he provided me with hours of entertainment and i will miss him.  Joe if you read this, if you havent already, make a tribute to him. im sure you will.  

ill link one of my favorite vids of Biscut and jessie playing terraria.  i thought it was hilarious.

NinjaNyco likes this

May he rest in peace and may his family & friends, including Joe, be given condolences. He battled through his cancer for quite some time now, and it’s sad that this had to happen. Knowing Joe, he’ll definitely make a tribute video soon.

Crazycrab likes this

Yeah I just heard about this this morning. Its sad, my thoughts go out to his wife and all of his family.  I've lost close relatives to cancer, its hard, but i believe him and them are all in a better place now free of their broken bodies.  May he forever rest in peace.  Gone, but never forgotten.

To the trolls that have come out of the woodworks on this.  Karma is a bitch, and it always comes around.

Crazycrab likes this

O MY GOD, THIS GOT MY BLOOD BOILING....

this is the most dispicable treatment of someone who died........

Crazycrab likes this

35 minutes ago, CushionRide said:

Now, I'm no fan of Total Biscuit.  There have been many things over the years that he has said or done that I take issue or disagree with.  At the end of the day no matter how much I dislike him still he's a human being with a family and I would never dream bad mounting him cheap immature insults at a time like this!  This behavior is just fucking gross!

On 29/05/2018 at 7:48 AM, CushionRide said:

What a cunt. Good thing is by doing what he did, his life is effectively forfeit. No one in the world will want to hire this prick after that. 

Oh God.... I just remembered the whole Jew Wario debacle after that Channel Awful meltdown recently..... After that whole debacle, I’m now warry about with famous people who passed away since it could happen to anyone once the truth is revealed, but I pray that there will be no such thing happening with Biscuit. I hope in life he’s a decent man, regardless of his thoughts on various things in the gaming industry that people take issues with.