• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kaz32

Crackdown 3 delayed. Again.

6 posts in this topic

https://www.theverge.com/2018/6/7/17439742/microsoft-xbox-one-crackdown-3-delayed-february-2019-e3-2018

Image result for squidward head bang gif

But the good thing is that hopefully this E3 will finally bring new Xbox One exclusives which will be unleashed next year to compete with the PS4 lineups, and this time they'll be really promising. Hopefully. Still, I hope that Crackdown 3 will end up being the game that Xbox One owners deserves, because Sea Of Thieves and State of Decay 2 are quite frankly not living to their potential by a continent mile.

Good. I mean it is great that Microsoft give developers time the game requires. I wouldn't mind if five years of development would become a new norm for reqular AAA games if it would mean them to be more ambitious, versatile, deep, content rich and problem free.

3 hours ago, Doctor said:

Good. I mean it is great that Microsoft give developers time the game requires. I wouldn't mind if five years of development would become a new norm for reqular AAA games if it would mean them to be more ambitious, versatile, deep, content rich and problem free.

Paying compliments and sympathies to a game that's going through some development trouble doesn't make Star Citizen look any better. Yes, it's clear what you're trying to do. If anything, it make Star Citizen look worse. At least Crackdown 3 isn't charging $27,000 for a pay to win unlock code and doesn't have fans that threaten to rape children in front of thier father's just because said father had something negative to about the game

On topic though, I'm sad to see this. Crackdown 3 isn't a game that gets me that exited personally, but Microsoft and Xbox can really do without these delays right now. Unless E3 surprises us, Xbox have no major exclusives now for 2018 whilst Sony continues to kill it. I know the need time to make up for the lag in whatever genuine efforts they have to solve this ongoing problem, but Xbox gamers are running out of patience.

2 hours ago, Shagger said:

Paying compliments and sympathies to a game that's going through some development trouble doesn't make Star Citizen look any better. Yes, it's clear what you're trying to do. If anything, it make Star Citizen look worse. At least Crackdown 3 isn't charging $27,000 for a pay to win unlock code and doesn't have fans that threaten to rape children in front of thier father's just because said father had something negative to about the game

I'm not talking only about Star Citizen but all games that has been developed for a good time and it shows; Dwarf Fortress, UrW, Star Citizen, Beyond Good & Evil 2, Cyberpunk 2077, etc. I would like to see more like these among AAA games additional to current typical 1-4 year cycles.

I don't know what kind of technical problems Crackdown 3 development has but wasn't it suppose to use cloud computing for physics / destruction? If this is something new and groundbraking in games it is not a huge surprise problem arises.

There is no winning in Star Citizen PU so supporting the project with $27,000 doesn't matter other than it helps the project. These guys who are able to support the project with bigger amount of money are not any more near "winning" the game than people who supported the project with $35.

I have not been following threatening case you mentioned but if the threatening really happened, hopefully they will find the person and (s)he/he gets judgement according to law as should. These sick people doesn't represents any of the gaming communities they belongs to.

I'd rather a game be delayed so that it is working as intended at launch but Crackdown is becoming a bit of a ghost now.  It pisses me off because Microsoft more than perhaps any other big publisher BADLY needs some killer games right now.

I'm sure Microsoft will have on stage the next Forza, Gears of War and possibly Halo 6 in addition to Crackdown 3.  I hope they have more than that though that as those tired ongoing franchises won't be nearly enough to compete with Sony who have The Last of Us Part 2, Spiderman, Ghost of Tsushima, Days Gone, Death Stranding and possibly more.

I want to see Microsoft do what Sony did last year with Horizon Zero Dawn.  Take a risk on at least one Killer big new killer IP and prove us all wrong.