• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Mute

Favorite Smite game mode

Favorite Game Mode   117 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Smite Game Mode?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

43 posts in this topic

usually if i'm on my own i play assault i like its randomness other wise i play conquest or siege 

It depends I like them all to be honest. I prefer Arena, and Conquest. I like Arena for when I don't have 45 min to dedicate to a game. 

Arena - Though I play them all as well even the royally timesucking ones where there seems to be neverending snail crawls of progress for both teams a tug of war a bit at times and the random selected single lane...or the egyptian roulette oy...I got stuck as umm that cat goddess....she is cool I guess but when you get stuck alone wow...yeah but anyhow Arena allows me to take out some aggression on some folks and it seems to be one of my best modes...so long as noone quits in the middle...then it sucks, hell I won a 3v3 the other day joust I think it was, when one of our players dropped out me and the other player went on to victory! How? I dunno...I just started playing but apperently that went well but usually it doesn't...anyhow ARENA!!! yep gotta love it.

I'm not that much into MOBAs anymore though Smite is a welcome addition. When I play I go for Arena just because I can enjoy some fighting without massive knowledge of the game and its meta

Well...I voted for Conquest because the traditional MOBA is what drew me to the game, but I do like playing Joust a lot when I want a quicker match and I've also been digging Siege mode even if I tend to suck at that, haha.

Arena mostly, i like this TDM feel of that game mode.

I like all of them but i prefer Assault. I play mostly ever god so sometimes it's hard for me to pick one 

GiraffeOverlord likes this

I know many people dont like it, but i really enjoy domination.

rhynlock likes this

I enjoy to play arena when im trying new gods or when im tired and just want to kick some divine asses... really no strategy, just kick ass.

I also like 3v3 as it goes more quickly

I chose Arena because of my personal "first time" experience. Conquest I entered a noob without watching streams/reading up etc first. I felt like a headless chicken. I didn't know where to go. I didn't even know roles and lanes (we were all noobs once!!) so I guess I prefer Arena strictly because my first time experience was much more forgiving. Though now I understand roles/rotations a lot more I still have not played Conquest out of that initial noob fear.. Also I kick pretty nice butt with Nu Wa in arena. For a noob! lol

Arena is my favorite mode, but I really, REALLY miss Domination. 

Also, I liked the old Arena mode map better, although the current one is ok.

Arena, it's really the mode that makes this game unique, I also like Assault in my opinion it's better than ARAM in LoL, because of the different buildings... 

And the lane is actually curved!!!

but I hope this doesn't bother people or seem offending, but Arena is really "The Mode" that this game should be focused on, if you played in the Open Beta or even the closed one, the mode description says "The traditional Smite Battle" or something like that, and on the older design of the website, the Arena Mode was talked about everywhere there.. now the Ranked Arena Mode has been taken down, so I don't think it's the specialty of Smite anymore.

Don't have an actual favorite, but Arena is definitely more unique game mode than the the others.

Arena. Largely because it's the one I'm actually pretty good at.

Arena is my favourite.

Its fast,fun and not so much BMing.