• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kaz32

There's an Uncharted Fan Film, starring Nathan Fillion. PERFECT CASTING!!

6 posts in this topic

Funny thing is Drake is definitely based on Nathan Fillion. So Nathan Fillion is actually just playing himself. The circle is now complete. Interesting choice for Sully though. I thought Tom Hanks will be PERFECT after that film that's also named Sully

Sully: Miracle on the Hudson

But probably budget can't take him, so the colonel from Avatar will do. Or the blind guy from Don't Breathe if you want to get obscure. 

I can totally see this film being part of Uncharted. This probably takes place between 2 & 3 since Nathan still has his ring. Love that there's a "third person shooter" style cam shot just like the game, and Nathan even fights using the moves in the game, like the enzuigiri! This director is totally a huge fan of the games! I want this to become either a Netflix or Youtube Red series. It's fucking perfect. Goes to show that fans of the games can make a good video game movie, instead of movie makers that keeps on ruining games with their films. 

Crazycrab and Shagger like this

What an awesome fan film!  Perfectly cast, it's got all the witty dialogue, sense of adventure, the cinematography is perfect and it has such a level of polish that you don't see in most fan films. I hope that Sony is taking notice and do a Deadpool by just giving the makers of this a budget and then staying out of it.  That quality for 2 hours and you have best video game adaptation of all time!

Kaz32 and PlasticFrogCG like this

That was fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing.

Kaz32 likes this

19 hours ago, Shagger said:

That was fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing.

You're welcome!

On 7/18/2018 at 2:54 AM, Crazycrab said:

What an awesome fan film!  Perfectly cast, it's got all the witty dialogue, sense of adventure, the cinematography is perfect and it has such a level of polish that you don't see in most fan films. I hope that Sony is taking notice and do a Deadpool by just giving the makers of this a budget and then staying out of it.  That quality for 2 hours and you have best video game adaptation of all time!

This fan film is 10 times better than the entirety of that borefest called Assassin's Creed. UGH, I still can't forget how boring that film is........

If Sony actually does a Deadpool, the day this Uncharted film releases is the day gamers can finally rejoice. The journey getting there right now has thankfully gotten a lot smoother thanks to films like Tomb Raider, maybe Ready Player One, and this Papers Please short film.

Please make this Uncharted movie proud!! 

That little fan film is fantastic! I loved Stephen Lang as Sully and Nathan Fillion...come on, Nathan is good pretty much any time he shows up on screen. :)