• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Cryogenicnight

AJSA Ranked Team

156 members have voted

1. 1. Should There be an Official team for LOL

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

52 posts in this topic

I feel like it could be something really cool. Like there could be the main team and then also other teams for players that weren't as good that could be working there way up. I kinda think if it's gonna happen we should start now because then we can get teams all placed and ready before the start of season 4. Let me know what you think

Probincrux! and exblooddrunk like this

sounds like a damn good idea to me

I think this is a great idea. The other teams would give not as skilled players a chance to practice with good players or have them try other positions. 

Cryogenicnight likes this

this sound like a good idea, should deff get some teams going like EUW and US each region getting their own team.

Sneakypossum likes this

Glad to see people are in support of this. We need to get Joe or one of the leaders of the Army into this thread. If we can this could be something really cool.

Zinazero likes this

I am all for this, one of the Council members stated that since LoL is an official and renown sport, extra care is going to be taken when AJSA officially gets involved.

Been waiting for a post like this. I would love to be apart of Joe's elite League team  :) . Sign me up coach!

This sounds great. "A" team goes out and represents the AJSA when season 4 starts, other teams in line can skrim and practice with "A" team and other teams to get better. Everyone wins! Full support here.

Cryogenicnight likes this

WE NEED TO START PRACTICING AND COMING TOGETHER

I say choose a day and we all add each other talk on teamspeak start scriming against each other to refine our skills and make sure our mechanics are in line. I want to face a pro sometime next year thats how determined i currently am. Sure i am Silver 4 but I have styled on Gold and Platinum players before. lets get this started

I 2nd that notion dude. Ive had my break from league.After reading this though,i think its time to get that rank of mine up.

My summoners name is exblooddrunk. I am only gold, but I defiantly do not belong in this league. Is there a team already started? I want to begin tryouts ASAP. I am serious about going "pro". I currently have a good amount of time on my hands at the moment, plus with season 4 starting soon its now or never.

The Question is more shouldent we have 2 teams to Represent LoL a American one and a European one ? Cause i want to Represent AJSA too but im in the EU and well i wont say i cant but i wont Transfer away since all my friends are here on EUW :)

We should create like an Angry League and see what teams are the best and are going to represent the AJSA

i'm down with there being an ajsa team. My summoner name is Rame on the NA server

I've seen there's lots of people who play this game and have joined the angry army, but how are the teams going to be chosen? I mean, is there like a senior member who's going to handpick the players from that other forum thread , or should we like create the teams ourselves? I think it's a good idea to have like an AngryArmyEUW and an AngryArmyNA or something. These teams could really have a shot at a great ranking since season 4 is just about to start. Maybe another good idea is to create smaller, provisional teams  ( like ProvAngryArmyEUW1 , ProvAngryArmyEUW2 and so on ) to see how the players handle themselves in a 5v5 team match. Another idea would be to create costum games with a password provided on the forum here so we could maybe fight eachother in various settings to see how versatile the players can be. 
I'd really like this to get off the ground and I'd love to be a part of it ^.^

There probably will be ranked teams, just be patient :P

i am all in on this one. cant wait until the AJSA counsil members, higher ups and Joe get involved with this. we could easily dominate season 4 in every region possible.

this would be a great idea maybe even have tems for each elo which then can get better and better. bronze to diamond teams would be cool or a mix where people can help lower level elo player become better

jayster59 likes this

Someone should make a topic to see who is Diamond 1 or challenger, I guess we have 5-6 men from each region in the ajsa?

Think this would probably be bit to much work, but would be great if it was possible. As for how it should be done i think the easiest is to have one official team for each region where somebody get the chance to be a coach/manager for that specific team.

As for how others should be able to join and how changes in lineup I think the easiest would be to have regularly in-house tournaments where the coach/manager for each team is responsible for hosting this event and find new recruits in that region. As for others there should be no restriction to make "sisters" team with random AJSA players and have fun. If could be created a topic for sisters teams where people have gather to play with each others so the coach/manager for each region could be updated with performance of others team. 

Well i'm just ranting out random ideas, maybe some are good maybe some are bad who knows :=)

As a multigaming community that would be a nice thing :P

I like it :)

Ya so idk if anyone has done anything yet, but if someone wants to just get a group of people together and make a ranked team I'm down.

My in game name is Gronmin and I'm in gold but when I play with my friend in diamond 1 I am probably only a bit worse then him so judge that as you will. On the NA server

I main top and jungle, I willing to try whatever, but compared to top and jungle my other positions aren't very good.

it would be awsome if they did end up making an AJSA team for LoL going all the way to world and taking the cup that would be an amazing achievement XD

I like to get this done for Season 4 We can use the Mummble chat they have to talk make team better ect. I am in and live in CST and Prefer Support