• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Cryogenicnight

AJSA Ranked Team

156 members have voted

1. 1. Should There be an Official team for LOL

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

52 posts in this topic

Aye no reason not to make an Angry team for LoL and spread the word of our army. Ill join w/e team that pops in the NA server, I main mid and ADC.

i probably wouldnt be on the main team but i would love to try out for a ranked team my name is brooksrwally on the NA server. my roles from best to worst are adc, mid, top, support and jungle. shoot me a request if you guys make  a team

Hey guys. I don't want to wait to set things up, most likely the admins are not going to be League of Legends professional players. If you are on the North American servers and want to get serious about becoming a pro player message me your summoners name. What I am trying to do is just get people organized. I created a ASJA friend folder on my league account. I want to get everyone on this folder to repost on the forms. With this we all can get each others names in game and off. We can also all message admins to get notice on a League of Legends ranked/profession team/teams. Not to mention to start playing together to get a feel of everyone's skills. i am a believer that your solo que ranking does not matter. If you truly feel you have what it takes and you do not belong in the tier you are at go ahead and apply. Id imagine this process is going to take some time to filter out the best and divide into teams, if there is going to be a lot. For now I have to go. Ill get back to this everyone ASAP

Sign me up, I'm a hellva jungler or topper

A ranked AJSA team would be amazing with different tiers as well like ones for diamonds and plats and golds and silvers and so on. 

-Sir Smurfington 

Well Joe did state , in his introduction video, that he wants to assemble pro teams for competitive games like LoL.

But what I think he should do, is have more than one team under his command. Therefore making it more likely for him to be in the LCS or similar.

If anyone is up for this send me the following information.

Summoners name:

List your roles from best to worst: Top,adc,support,mid,jungle <--example. You must have a good idea of all lanes at least not only just top or mid.

League tier:

Normal wins:

Time Zone:

Down here you can put any information that you think is important such as available times, exc. If anyone has any ideas of what else should be posted with their League of Legends info go ahead and send me a message. I can't think of it all. lol  

I voted no, the reason is simply the community size. With so many people "one" official team won't be enough. We will at least need region specific teams and more importantly having several AJSA teams will increase odds of victory in tournament settings.

This is not for just one team. It was going to depend on how many people posted here, but by the numbers it seems there will only be one team.

Alright! I love this idea. Great times with great people in a great game? I think so!

I am in! I think it would be awesome to see AJSA in competitive LOL!

Come on there has got to be more good league players in our army!

Ok so I didn't think this would take off like it did. Wow I'm impressed. I think we should all just play together a little so go join the AJSA chat group if you are in the NA servers and we can start playing together. Lets test this out in normals to see if it works. If it does we can go to Joe and tell him our findings. He may be more willing to listen to this idea if we have prof we can do it.

id love to be part of a team. my summoner name is darkrulerbob. its the same on skype and whatnot. so add me anybody if you want to play

GREAT ! i like the idea of having official teams around the world

NA AJSA

EUW AJSA

LAS AJSA 

and things like that i support the idea !

I would love to join, I'm not a very good player, but I'm always willing to learn and improve the skills I don't have. So if anyone want to make a team, I'm in. I'm on the EUW server. :)

I would love to get in on this my best roles are top mid and support but if I join the team I am always up to practice as a ADC/jungler 

I reckon a league team is just what the AJSA needs! it would be really cool to have even 1 or 2 ranked teams gunning throughout the Angry Army Community.

Cryogenicnight likes this

I actually tried to email Joe about having a pro AJSA team, he did not respond :( but it would be pretty freaking cool to see the AJSA represented in the LCS