• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

davidsmith3988

Looking for Gaming PC

5 posts in this topic

Well, I am looking for a high quality gaming PC my budget is around £3000. I wanna run high quality games you know the graphics and etc. Please suggest me any good gaming pc which fit into my above given budget.

Crazycrab likes this

£3000 is plenty for just about any configuration without compromise.  I can put together a provisional list but first I just want to ask a few questions first so I can give my most honest and objective opinion on what would be best for you.

1. Is this system just for gaming and entertainment or do you intend to use it for any other productivity work or hobby (video capuring/editing, music, photoshop or 3D modeling/printing, ect)?
  2. Do you require any extra peripherils or furniture such as a desk, monitor(s), chair, VR, Headset, Gaming Keyboard/mouse and are any of these included in the budget?
  3. What kind of gaming expeince do you preffer, higher resolution and settings or framerate?
  4. Is noise a concern, like if your steaming or playing late at night?
  5. How much space to you have for your set up?
  6. Do you have any prefernces in terms of asthetics like case design, colour, lighting and so on?

You dont have to answer all of these right away if your not sure.  I look forward to hearing from you.

davidsmith3988 likes this

I will use my PC for high resolution games and other entertainment purposes. I also required a separate table for it having gaming keyboard, mouse. For now skip VR and other stuff. I have separate room for it... Color should b black and red mix...

Crazycrab likes this

@davidsmith3988 Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, here is my list.  The total comes to around £3000 but it includes everything including some items that other part list would leave out such as Desk, chair, monitors, speakers and peripherals.  The tower itself is around £2000.

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Crazycrab/saved/TTHNQ7

I've gone for an MSI Graphics card, ASUS ROG motherboard plus NZXT case along with other parts and peripherals that match your Black/Red aesthetic.

Your CPU is an I7 8700K, for gaming alone this is pretty much the fastest CPU you can buy right now.  For the GPU we've gone top dog with a 1080Ti, I have one of these myself and can max out pretty much everything.

For storage I've got one 240GB SSD for your boot drive, I think it's good practice to have one drive for your OS and core programs and nothing else.  A high-speed 1TB NVMe SSD for faster load time on games when you need them and a regular 2TB Hard Drive for general storage.

I've included a Wi-Fi card just in case you need one, if you don't I can just remove it (Ethernet is preferable).  

I've added 2 4K 60Hz IPS monitors, In my experince it's useful to have a second monitor but If you don't feel it's necessary I can remove one of them.  I've also added a couple of possibilities for your desk and a chair but obviously, you'll know what will be the best fit for your space.

I think that about does it, if you have any questions or comments please let me know.