• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Legolas_Katarn

This Week In Gaming 8-14-18

1 post in this topic

S9BDiel.png

Red Dead Redemption 2 and Doom Eternal gameplay, legal action threatened against seller of used copy of The Evil Within 2, Emanuel Maiberg covers Nintendo's erasure of ROM sites while HeavyEyed releases a video on what roms mean for the industry, Steven Thornton talks to developers about how individuals can sneak secrets and stories into the games they make, Gita Jackson on Octopath Traveler's approach to old-fashioned English, Meagan Marie expands on Cecilia D'Anastasio's reporting on the culture of Riot by detailing her experiences at their Dublin office, Phil Iwaniuk learns about the clinics treating gaming addiction disorder, Brendan Sinclair asks developers if they think that their message laden games impacted their audiences, Discord starting to sell games, Luke Winkie on how Giant Bomb changed and continues to change media, and more.

Gaming News (Announcements, previews, release dates, interviews and writing on upcoming games, DLC and game updates, company and developer news, country news, tech, mods)

Our First Look At Red Dead Redemption 2 Gameplay

Rockstar today showed off a first look at the western Red Dead Redemption II, which comes out October 26 for PS4 and Xbox One, and it looks like a fascinating evolution of the first one. Most importantly, this time you can brush your horse.

DOOM ETERNAL - Full Gameplay Reveal Presentation | QuakeCon 2018

Watch the full presentation of DOOM Eternal at QuakeCon 2018 including three full gameplay demos.

Doom Eternal is Ditching SnapMap for Post-Launch Campaign DLC

Less level editors, more post-launch DLC.

Doom Eternal’s “restrained” game design

It may not look it from the explosions of blood and gore, but Doom's designers are being restrained with its new tools

Doom Eternal mod support may happen, but it won’t be at launch and it’s not guaranteed

Doom Eternal will not have mod support at launch. After hearing the game’s developers speak at a roundtable Q&A during QuakeCon, we can say that much for certain. But id wants mods, and director Marty Stratton says that the studio has been revising its tech to make mods happen.

Doom Eternal Will Let You Invade Other Players' Campaigns

Offering the traditional hype of making a sequel that is bigger and more badass than the game it follows, the makers of the forthcoming Doom Eternal today showed the game in action to the public for the first time. And they offered a surprise: Demon’s Souls-style player invasions.

Hugo Martin: Doom Eternal's destructible demon system makes such an impact 2016's Doom is now 'hard to play'

Being able to rip demons apart piece by piece has implications both visually and mechanically.

New Gameplay Today - Shadow Of The Tomb Raider

Game Informer's Ben Reeves, Jeff Cork, Ben Hanson, and intern Jacob Geller show off new gameplay of Lara Croft traversing the jungle in Shadow of the Tomb Raider from Eidos-Montreal.

SHADOW OF THE TOMB RAIDER - DIFFICULTY AND ACCESSIBILITY

Play the way you want in Shadow of the Tomb Raider with new accessibility selections and customizable difficulty settings! Go beyond the single toggle for altering gameplay and say hello to new options like:

Shadow of the Tomb Raider explores the duality of a darker Lara

Shadow of the Tomb Raider is all about duality. The title alone hints at light versus darkness, but further dimensions to this can be found by looking to its developer. This is the first game since the 2013 reboot that hasn’t been led by Crystal Dynamics and that marks a significant change.

Assassin's Creed Odyssey: 11 Minutes of Exclusive Mission Gameplay

Alexios agrees to aid the legendary physician Hippokrates in this exclusive mission gameplay from Assassin's Creed Odyssey.

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey will let you mix and match more than 30 combat abilities

With its move to Ancient Greece, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is making some key changes to the dynamic combat system the series established with Origins last year, giving players more options in building their characters.

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey director believes the Animus is still “important”

There’s a clear delineation among those who follow Assassin’s Creed: people love the modern sci-fi trappings of the series, and those who want it gone completely. Recent titles in the series have greatly reduced the role the modern wrapper and the Animus plays in the story, but it’s still there – and the director of Odyssey still thinks it’s an important part of the series.

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is “much longer” than Origins

Assassin’s Creed just keep getting bigger, and the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is no exception. Not only is the game’s map bigger than the one in Origins, the volume of content in the game means it’s “much longer” that Bayek’s adventure, too.

Watch seven minutes of Rage 2 gameplay in an extended QuakeCon trailer

Enjoy a swamp shootout, a convoy chase, and an attack on a ruined spaceport.

Get In The Car, Loser! is a lesbian road trip RPG from the makers of Ladykiller In A Bind

Heu1o2T.jpg

From bleak sci-fi to kinky bondage sex-comedy, and now an 80s glam-tinged road trip RPG? You definitely can’t accuse Love Conquers All Games of being one trick ponies. I’ve seen Get In The Car, Loser! doing the rounds on Twitter for a while, with a fair bit of buzz surrounding it, but only now does it have a store page up on Itch. It’s the latest from the creators of Ladykiller In A Bind, and reminds me in equal parts of Final Fantasy 15 and Valkyrie Profile – it’s due out later this year.

Take a peek at Total War: Three Kingdoms's campaign map through the eyes of Sun Jian

While most of what I know about ancient Chinese history comes from the Dynasty Warriors games, that’s a pretty good foundation to start with, judging by Total War: Three Kingdoms‘s new trailer below. We get to take a whirlwind tour of its impressively pretty campaign map, courtesy of warlord Sun Jian. If nothing else, it’s very pretty, and it being rendered in-engine gives us a brief peek at what the game will look like, assuming you have a decently beefy PC.

Burden of Command Tactical Gameplay

World War II Tactical Leadership RPG

Fallout 76's Downright Exciting Plan to Deal With Griefing and Trolls

ctcoFTq.jpg

At the Fallout 76 panel during QuakeCon 2018, the question of how griefing will be handled naturally came up, as players no doubt want to know exactly how the greater community will play into their base building. Todd Howard’s response was as surprising as it was exciting, detailing a new system that will turn antagonistic PvP behavior into an interesting part of the narrative experience.

Patrick Stewart to narrate promising Polish Holocaust-themed platformer My Memory of Us

Patrick Stewart, the well-loved actor who brought X-Men's Professor X and Star Trek's captain Jean-Luc Picard to life so memorably, will narrate promising new platform game My Memory Us.

Marvel's Spider-Man's Creative Director Talks Mary Jane, Kratos, and More

Marvel's Spider-Man's creative director Bryan Intihar chats with us about the challenges of adding Mary Jane as a playable character, his favorite little details, and whether Spider-Man or Kratos would win in a fight.

SQUARE ENIX: EXPECT MORE GAMES LIKE OCTOPATH TRAVELER

The retro-style JRPG has exceeded Square's expectations.

Video: Platformer Gris is so delicate I won’t spoil it with my honking voice

I imagine many of you see the word video in the headline and assume it’s just going to be Noa or me gabbling over game footage. And while gabbling/footage hybrids do make up 98% of its output, the RPS Video Department knows when to put a sock in it. One such occasion is the arrival of Gris, a wistful adventure that new Spanish outfit Nomada Studio is calling a narrative platformer. I think this means you jump about a bit but the jumping is secretly a metaphor for something sad. Why not watch this gorgeous 15 minute demo – free of any foghorn-like analysis – and work it out for yourself…

NBA 2K19 - Take the Crown

To be the best, you have to take down the king.

Risk of Rain 2 teaser trailer

Play it for the first time at PAX West 2018.

Concrete Genie, Days Gone, Dreams, and Ghost of Tsushima ‘Making of’ videos

Sony Corporation has released a set of four “Making Of” videos for upcoming Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation 4 titles Concrete Genie by PixelOpus, Days Gone by SIE Bend Studio, Dreams by Media Molecule, and Ghost of Tsushima by Sucker Punch Productions.

Jagged Alliance is back, and your soldiers have aged badly

Jagged Alliance: Rage! sees your soldiers back in the jungle fighting a revolution, but the last 20 years have not been kind

6 New Details About Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee

Mega Evolution has officially been revealed in the most recent trailer for Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Let's Go, Eevee! We also noticed a few other details you may have missed, and discuss what renewed Pokemon trademarks could mean.

Lord of the Rings: LCG Online Details | Interview with Luke Walaszek

Fantasy Flight Interactive is working on its first title, a digital adaptation of the Lord of the Rings Living Card Game. Luke Walaszek gives us all the details about how it plays, how it's changed, and what makes the physical collector's edition so cool!

Strange Brigade gameplay overview trailer

Co-op shooter due out on August 28.

Third-person adventure game Spirit of the North announced for PS4

Infuse Studio has announced Spirit of the North, a third-person adventure game “coming first to PlayStation 4.”

10 Minutes of Insurgency: Sandstorm Co-Op Gameplay (1080p 60FPS)

Check out 10 minutes of cooperative gameplay from the Insurgency: Sandstorm beta! We captured this footage on medium settings due to the in-progress nature of the graphical optimization.

Insurgency Sandstorm's Sound Is Wicked As Hell

Releasing alongside Black Ops 4 and Battlefield V on is a tactical shooter coming to PC that nails the grit of war.

R6S Rainbow Six Siege: Operation Grim Sky - Hereford Base | Trailer | Ubisoft [NA]

Check out the Hereford Base rework. The map will keep the soul of the original but with a new layout and many twists, the map will feel fresh and new.

Rainbow Six Siege's first shield-carrying defender is a Scotland Yard officer named Clash

Morowa 'Clash' Evans is a crowd control expert who carries a wicked 'electro-shield.'

Rainbow Six Siege Grim Sky’s attacker is Maverick

We’re still awaiting the full reveal of Grim Sky’s attacker, but it looks like he’s going to be called Maverick. And by “looks like” I mean the evidence is stacking up overwhelmingly in favour of this being the proper name of the next addition to Rainbow Six Siege. Reddit detectives have dug through the records to find the info.

QUAKE CHAMPIONS DEVELOPER SAYS MORE SMASH BROS-STYLE CROSSOVERS ARE 'IN HIGH CONSIDERATION'

N2QeycR.jpg

Id Software talks to us about whether or not Quake Champions could become their very own Smash Bros.

Lawsuit threat shuts down ROM downloads on major emulation site

6WyIydr.png

In the wake of Nintendo's recent lawsuits against other ROM distribution sites, major ROM repository EmuParadise has announced it will preemptively cease providing downloadable versions of copyrighted classic games.

Bethesda blocks resale of used game

uFXkE03.jpg

Legal move could have far-reaching consequences for used game sales

Bethesda defends its legal threat against a man who tried to resell a "new", sealed copy of The Evil Within 2 on Amazon Marketplace

"He's not trying to sell a secondhand game, he's trying to sell a new game," he told me. "He was listing the product as if it was new. All we're saying is if it's a previously owned product, you have to sell it as a previously owned product - you cannot represent it's new because we have no way to verify what you're selling actually is new.

Pete Hines says cross-platform play a necessity for The Elder Scrolls: Legends

Bethesda VP calls feature "essentially non-negotiable" in bringing the game to new platforms

“We were tired of reviews [that] spent more time talking about our review policy than the game” – why Bethesda changed its review policy

In 2016, with the release of DOOM, Bethesda announced a new policy to only send out review code to media on the day of release.

Arkane Studios says the Dishonored series is "resting right now"

sl6k3Em.jpg

Arkane Studios has confirmed that its superb first-person assassination series Dishonored is "resting right now", with no further instalments seemingly currently planned.

Sumo Digital acquires The Chinese Room

VyPeVIR.jpg

Brighton-based developer of Dear Esther becomes the fifth Sumo Digital studio

Microsoft and Nintendo Rejected Yakuza, Now They Want it According to Toshihiro Nagoshi

c1KHJ3n.jpg

Yakuza series Executive Director Toshihiro Nagoshi gives some interesting behind-the-scenes information about the past and future of the franchise.

DICE and EA exec Patrick Söderlund departs

OOFnI3L.jpg

Veteran EA exec Patrick Söderlund is to leave the publisher after nearly two decades.

Steam has a hate group problem because Valve fails to enforce its own rules

AeN2cbp.jpg

Valve's code of conduct is much like Microsoft and Sony's, but Steam and PlayStation both fail to thoroughly enforce their own rules.

Discord can beat Steam at its own game with a curated store

VMgm6iV.jpg

The Discord homepage doesn't mince words. "It's time to ditch Skype and TeamSpeak," it says in large white letters, just above buttons to download or open Discord, a video game-centric chat service that's exploded in popularity since launching in 2015. Today, Discord has 150 million users, and it's about to take on another major company in the gaming space: Steam.

IGN's Statement on the Dead Cells Review Investigation

A message to our viewers.

FCUJvYl.png

The Federal Bureau of Investigation filed charges yesterday against a 25-year-old, accusing him of hacking into EA’s servers and stealing in-game currency for FIFA 18 that the publisher says was worth $324,000.

Germany relaxes stance on Nazi symbols in video games

cnqBBm6.jpg

Like films, games featuring "unconstitutional" symbols can now be submitted for age-rating in Germany

Korean devs have been unable to publish in China since March 2017

asI2Ozt.png

Meanwhile, Chinese developers continue to push aggressively into Korea

Esports News

The Weekend In Esports: Smash Never Stops

94ZIBbD.png

It’s a muggy, sleepy summer here in video game land, but esports does not rest. This weekend brings us a packed lineup of Smash, League, Heroes, and Fortnite, as well as multiple PUBG and Rocket League tournaments.

How the OpenAI Five tore apart a team of Dota 2 pros

SjmTUXY.jpg

We talked to the players and the OpenAI engineers about what it was like to build and face off against a fearsome Dota bot.

The Overwatch League's problems can't be papered over with rainbows

fnFzoel.jpg

Pride and prejudice.

Overwatch World Cup hopeful xQc suspended for abusive chat

Pr8RBhe.png

Popular Overwatch livestreamer and ex-Dallas Fuel professional player Félix ‘xQc’ Lengyel was handed a 15-day suspension from Overwatch yesterday, after being repeatedly reported for abusive chat. This is only the latest in a long line of disciplinary actions taken against the player, who is scheduled to appear for team Canada in the Overwatch World Cup next month.

Crowdfunding News (not sharing everything I find, just ones that look interesting, have known talent behind them, and a chance to succeed)

No Longer Home

No Longer Home is a magical realist point and click game series, following the personal experiences of two university graduates.

Phoenix Point crowdfunding breaks $2 million - here's how it was done

b20Pcv9.jpg

Snapshot Games explains how $250,000 on advertising drove almost $1.2 million in revenue

Content I found interesting this week (interviews, recommendations, think pieces, history, music, culture, design, art, documentaries, criticism, etc)

Sneaking Things into Games

rNntgur.jpg

I know from working as a Lead Designer how much games rely on individual team members taking ownership over the parts they are given and making it their own. We all find it more expedient to credit entire projects to the figureheads in the media, but isn’t it fascinating to think that videogames are actually a huge melting pot of creative people? All making personal choices, all leaving their mark, all sneaking something that is uniquely theirs into the game. Just because it means something to them. Just because they think it’s fun and cool.

Six Months at Riot Games

I’ve been up all night after reading Kotaku’s article on the company culture of Riot, and its effect on women in particular. Cecilia contacted me as a potential source, but I didn’t commit to providing my experience on the record because I was worried about the ramifications of speaking out. The discourse around this conversation and the reticence to believe the women who came forward has stunned me. I’ve been carrying around a heavy weight on my shoulders since 2014, and I feel it is finally time to let it go. I only lasted six months at Riot before resigning.

Devs corroborate claims of sexist culture as Riot looks for way forward

In the week since, D'Anastasio's reporting has been bolstered both by other former employees stepping forward to share their stories, and current employees expressing support for their former co-workers.

Nintendo's Offensive, Tragic, and Totally Legal Erasure of ROM Sites

The damage that removing ROMs from the internet could do to video games as a whole is catastrophic.

In Defense of ROMs, A Solution To Dying Games And Broken Copyright Laws

Various game emulation sites are pulling down their software libraries, or ceasing to exist entirely, following a lawsuit filed by Nintendo against one of the largest of their kind. This is hardly tantamount to the erasure of all unauthorized copies of older video games from the internet, but it’s still gotten a lot of folks talking about the conundrum of ROMs—that is, the need to balance copyright protection with the preservation of history.

DLC: Can games change people's minds?

5aaoiq7.jpg

"Literally an hour ago, someone came up and said, 'Thanks, your game made me a socialist,'" Benson said. "Our game wasn't meant to be evangelizing or anything, but I think enough people saw their own experience, and just didn't have words for it."

Sega Interview

Inside the rehab clinics treating gaming addiction disorder

7Bb6I47.png

A veteran therapist explains the process.

Procreation of the Wicked

4KYojAJ.jpg

Agony is glistening and red, painted in blood and lit by fire; the stereotypical western vision of hell, because it offers nothing new. It is a broken, idiot game with nothing but rote gore and sexual violence up its sleeve, wholly unworthy of attention – attention being the exact thing it’s dying for.

Two Very Different JRPG Approaches To Old-Fashioned English

t8UOfCa.png

My mom is an English professor and also the kind of woman who recites the opening to Beowulf in Old English as a party trick (that’s a thing). She is the kind of woman who, when I asked her what words meant as a child, told me the latin root and then said, “you figure it out.” She was the first person I thought of when I played Octopath and couldn’t get my head around the dialogue. I read her out a sentence from the game: “Reachen out thine hand, and taken in it Aelfric’s Lanthorn.” We talked about the things that were wrong with it for 15 minutes.

We need to talk about the sexist garbage in 'Octopath

kHG2tkU.jpg

There's a clear, gendered difference between how the male and female protagonists storylines play out. We've seen this in the genre before, though JRPGs often get a pass, perhaps because American writers use "cultural differences" as an excuse or simply don't bother taking these stories very seriously.

'Rome 2' Finds the Limits of Reinvention in 'Rise of the Republic'

With a new patch and DLC, 'Rome 2' is the best possible version of its deeply flawed, awkwardly structured and paced strategy epic.

The Last Bastion of Steel Battalion

XeFYhUA.png

The cockpit closes around you, sealing away your peripheral vision and trapping you inside a steel cocoon. In front of you is a medley of arcane gauges, blinking lights, and a labyrinth of levers, pedals, dials, and buttons loomed over by several large control sticks. Nestled among the controls is a clear plastic panel on hinges which flips up to reveal an alluring cherry red button. Don’t ever push that – Not unless things get dire.

The Super-Fans Of Detroit: Become Human Hate Most Of The Game

flXuR0Z.png

“Detroit: Become Human was the kind of thing that I knew was awful, but only got more awful the more I found out about it,” wrote one fan. “Unbelievably, incredibly, impossibly awful. But my friends kept retweeting hankcon/conhank, and after a while I realized that through exposure alone, I was becoming obsessed.”

Valve's forgotten game: Team Fortress 2's shocking toxicity problem

tega7Ln.jpg

Despite being released over 10 years ago, Team Fortress 2 still boasts one of the biggest player bases on Steam. Today, the number of players peaked at 54,350 - placing the game at seventh on Steam's leaderboard of most-played games. And behind the player count, there is still a significant esports community organised by a series of leagues unaffiliated with Valve. TF2 players have run a small but passionate competitive community for several years.

It's Not Easy To Write About Funny (But Creepy) Sex Games

twEgtts.png

Gal Gun 2 is, by many accounts (the reviews that I read on the internet) a raunchy beast that’s been tamed and declawed. I did not play the original Gal Gun, but apparently it was much sexier and involved a lot more touching, while Gal Gun 2 is much more subdued in that department. Destructoid’s writer said that it “isn’t perverted enough,” as the original came along “at a time when people across the internet were asking for better representation of women in media,” offering “a reminder that it’s okay to just think girls are sexy.” Not sure if I like how those two things are placed in opposition to one another, but sure.

FOR WOMEN ON TWITCH, DISCLOSING THEIR RELATIONSHIP STATUS IS A MINEFIELD

aGwRN4G.png

With rumpled bed sheets filling the frame behind him, a YouTuber unearths a digital trail of photographs, old forum posts, and messages. He is here to tell his audience about a transgression by a Twitch personality who, in his estimation, is taking advantage of her audience. It is a story as old as time: here is a woman, once again using her feminine wiles to trick men, and the men, fools that they are, can’t help but fall for it. Luckily, he is here to expose her deceit.

Giant Bomb Still Changing Video Games Media 10 Years Later

zv3xwGF.png

You probably know the story. Jeff Gerstmann, then the director of GameSpot, was terminated from his position in late 2007 after delivering a (deservedly) harsh appraisal of “Kane & Lynch: Dead Men.” The game’s publisher Eidos Interactive was running banner ads on the site and threatened to cancel the deal in retaliation. GameSpot’s governing board capitulated to the pressure, and Gerstmann was called into a darkened conference room to be served papers. It was an unprecedented breach of the firewall between the editorial and sales teams – one of the first major controversies of the young, insular coterie of the games media – and one that had seismic effects on the fragile solvency of audience faith. GameSpot took years to recover its reputation, but in the immediate meantime, Gerstmann was out of a job and overwhelmed. “After the firing, I had no idea what I was going to do next,” he told Variety, over the phone, from his San Francisco office. “I was like, ‘I’m going to sit on the couch, and have a couple of drinks, and see what happens next.'”

The Greg Miller story

YoYEQDm.png

One of gaming’s most popular internet personalities talks about life, games and celebrity

Octopath Traveler & Bringing Classic Game Music to Life | Game Score Fanfare

The orchestral soundtrack of Octopath Traveler is deeply rooted in the classic 8- and 16-bit melodies of golden age JRPGs. Let's explore how Yasunori Nishiki created the most memorable game OST of 2018.

Support Game Score Fanfare on Patreon and help make more videos like this happen: http://www.patreon.com/gamescorefanfare

The 5 Best Parts of Paper Mario

Paper Mario 64 is one of my favorite games of all time. Let's start a series on the franchise and talk about why it's so fantastic.

Support snomaN Gaming on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/snomangaming

Audiences & Apathy

Written, Voiced, and Edited by Lucas Raycevick

Support the Channel at: https://www.patreon.com/raycevick

ROMS and Game Preservation // HeavyEyed

patreon// https://www.patreon.com/heavyeyed

With the recent removal of all roms from Emuparadise at the hands of Nintendo I want to touch on what that means for the games industry and the preservation of the medium as a whole. From remakes, remasters and everything in between

How Splatoon's Predecessor Was Ended By Leaks - Game History Secrets (Nintendo Wii U)

In this video, Liam takes a look at how Splatoon's predecessor was ended by leaks. This predecessor prototype was developed for the Nintendo Wii U by The Conduit developer High Voltage Software, who were contacted by Nintendo who expressed interest in developing an exclusive FPS for their upcoming system. The prototype was based around using water pistols, similar to the weapons in Splatoon, which has since become one Nintendo's biggest franchises having success on both the Wii U and Nintendo Switch.

Indie Vision: The Story of Helm Systems Documentary | Gameumentary

Go on a personal journey with Myron Mortakis of Helm Systems as we explore the story behind the development of his dream project he's spent more than a decade trying to create.

Support future docs and Gameumentary content on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/gameumentary

The making of Total War: Warhammer's Gyrocopter

Dwarves might not be the coolest Total War: Warhammer units around, but it's the juddering, whirring Gyrocopter that makes them memorable. How does this airborne unit interact with enemy units on the ground? How does it even fly? We speak to Creative Assembly to find out the making of Total War: Warhammer's Gyrocopter.

Editing Our Fallout 76 Trailer - Noclip Production Class #2

In our second production class Noclip editor Danny O'Dwyer details his process for editing trailers by performing a second-by-second breakdown of the one he cut for our Fallout 76 Documentary.

Get access to classes early and join our community by becoming a Patron: https://www.patreon.com/noclip

Things I found entertaining throughout the week relating to the game industry

David Cage Press Release