• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Croaker

CounterStrike GO

96 posts in this topic

its actually a crap ton of fun Alien, in my opinion, especially competitive mode

I bought it, because I am a real fan of 1.6. Played it since I was 9, but the CS:GO (Or CS:Source for that matter), haven't interested me as much as 1.6. I have played GO for a while, but I really lost my touch.

I have not played any of the other ones honestly, and I am just head over heels for this one

Yes its very addicting and I do play it quite alot.

But Finland --> US, not playable :)

We should play sometimes. But it might be hard due to timezones.

Hopefully we can get this game into the angry army im us east

im new to pc gaming and thought id try to learn how to use a mouse and keyboard properly on CS:GO and got destroyed but it was still fun :)

Haha probably one of the harder games to transition from a controller too, at least to start

The learning curve of CS is very Abrupt. There are so many details to know about.

-Knowing Map positions

-Knowing the game mechanic

-Gun control

-Economy

-Communication

And more !

Sure at first its hard to get rewarding kills. But if you put in the time and effort youll have a blast.

i used to play it, might reinstall once we get a team for it

The one game I was glade someone convinced me to re-install after my secondary HDD died.

I play it ( master guardian 2 atm )

Yet for some reason it doesnt do as much for me as the other counter strikes ( I think i have more then 4k hours in source and around 500 in 1.6 ). It just feels "meh" for some reason

I have it too, but only on Xbox. Anyone here also have the game for 360?

I have it too, but only on Xbox. Anyone here also have the game for 360?

I have to ask, why do you play CS on the console. The game is such a raw game woudnt you be better off on a pc with the more clean controles. 

Or do you only play on the Box the Station?

I have to ask, why do you play CS on the console. The game is such a raw game woudnt you be better off on a pc with the more clean controles. 

Or do you only play on the Box the Station?

I play CS on the Xbox because I feel more comfortable playing an FPS with a controller (Halo was my first, true, FPS experience), and also there was a sale going on that dropped the price 50%. When I get a better PC (on a laptop) though, I will re-buy it.

I play CS on the Xbox because I feel more comfortable playing an FPS with a controller (Halo was my first, true, FPS experience), and also there was a sale going on that dropped the price 50%. When I get a better PC (on a laptop) though, I will re-buy it.

fair answer, i respect that. But a other quick question, can you say that a fps on a console limits the controles "sharp edge" of the pc mouse and keyboard.

fair answer, i respect that. But a other quick question, can you say that a fps on a console limits the controles "sharp edge" of the pc mouse and keyboard.

Yes. 

Arc likes this

We should have a cs go sub forum. Where we could list the players and organize them into groups us/eu etc. So we could easily find other players. Also i could make some guides on the game.

I'm playing on European servers with low ping add me on steam same nickname as here

I have, i play every once in a while. I still prefer CSS over it though, something weird about the hitboxes.

I play csgo on the pc, but I don't normally play competitive due to that I'm by myself most of the time, usually I jump on for a game of deathmatch or two