• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Phill

Got Angry Joe fan art? Link it here~!

28 posts in this topic

Hey, Joe's comic guy here, and I've got a slight problem when it comes to the main site... the fan art section for Joe's site has long since been neglected! I mean, come on artists! Let's show Joe some love and give some of our troops some moral support by flexing some artistic muscle!

You can start by linking to this thread, that doesn't mean you can't make your own topic mind you, but I would like the opportunity to actually show off some of your guys and gals stuff on the main site with your permission. So show us what you got, let your  artistic tallents flow!

Every week or two if I get a good amount of pics or links to said pictures, I'll be posting some of them up onto the main site for all to see!

jkb1456v2 likes this

I did get a friend of mine to make me an avatar specifically for here, it's essentially the default avatar but with my character on it.

http://puu.sh/5bN2t.jpg

I hope you guys like it :P

I do! And it's in my signature! Bigger version.

It's recent but I only started drawing less than 2 months ago and I feel like I'm improving a lot each day, so I'll redraw it another time!!1 Using SAI instead of Photoshop!!

We've got some pretty good stuff here, but I'm sure more of you folks have some fan-art of everybodies favorite angry reviewer!

well when i join i had ideas for AJA equipement and weapons bassed around the fandom that joe himself has .and well tell me what u guiys think of this weapon desing i need to line art it up but its combine the storm bolter,alien pulse rifle, and halo AR into one badass AR of mass badassness ,

AJAweaponsruft_zps8e5654c8.png

also thier will be 2 ammo counters one for man then one for secondary and i wanted to add a space marines desing to the main section were the hand is with an eagle.let me now what u guess think also check my main fanart page XD

jkb1456v2 likes this

I am angry Joe fan and also indie game designer
Well, I have made This character for my game, but I have never had chance to take permeation from angry Joe to using it in actual game. I tried to contact him on Facebook but in vain 

So here it is :).

In game he supposed to shoot lightning to zombies and swing his lightsaber with other hand. Well also for secondary weapon I have gave him M4. I have already created the game, but without this character, and it's really pity :/.

ajxi.jpg

Well theres plenty of it now ha, this thread is great for seeing all the different art, keep up the good work

Hey Phil glad to see you on here ive been loving you comics from the old site for a long time heres my fan Art of Lord Commander joe looking his angryest and closest lol hope you enjoy :)

http://rorysart.deviantart.com/art/Angry-Joe-414556070?ga_submit_new=10%253A1384857774

angry_joe_by_rorysart-d6utdie.jpg

Hey Phill for some reason the site isn't allowing me to post my photo's anymore. :( Can you help?

I'm afraid I can't handle the technical side of things, try contacting a mod or commander for assistance.

heard you wanted some angry joe fan art unless you have seen my thread which i just put up a few minites ago here it is again

tumblr_mwkhdqsEXx1she33eo1_1280.png

RetroRanter likes this

Super Joe breaking chains! Enjoy!

Thats amazing man! :)

Gonna post this in my own art topic, but I wanted to send it here first. Note, I'm pretty out of practice and I can only really draw anime style but I figured with consoles moving into next gen and the birth of the new Angry Army I'd try my hand at Next Gen/Anime General Joe.

http://s2.photobucket.com/user/AntonioWolfe/media/Image.jpg.html?filters[user]=3479686&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

I tried to stylize the way the "S" looked to try and fit A,J and S into one letter, using the shirt line to form a sort of combined, curvy and slightly sideways  A and J to make it look as much like a S as possible. Also the upload was (as far as I know) to big to just attach. Sorry.

Also, gave Joe an earpiece communicator thingy because of the new Angry Army. Slightly bonkers it is, having to deal with the influx of god knows how many new members but Joe is just that badass. Looking forward to contributing more substantially in the future.