• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Luffwaffle

Xbox 360 Angryfield 4 Community Event Sign Up!

18 posts in this topic

Y4ebQ7P.png

Hello Angry men and women. I am pleased to announce my weekly Xbox 360 Battlefield 4 Community Events. My goal is to have weekly scheduled events for the Angry Army to participate in and get some game time together. If you are tired of playing Battlefield 4 alone with randoms causing you to lose or just want to get more involved within the AJSA while playing Battlefield 4,  this event is for you. 

I will be hosting my first event this Saturday (11/16/13) at 6:00 PM Central Standard Time.  While this date is set, I am willing to change future dates with feedback.

If you would like to attend all you have to do is leave a post saying you would like to attend and your Gamertag below and I will get a friend request to you. Then just be online on Saturday (11/16/13) at 6:00 PM Central Standard Time and I will get you into a party and squad with fellow AJSA members. Hope to see you on the Battlefield.

Note: If you plan to attend make sure you have the AJSA clan tag and preferably emblem set up. We may not be official but I still want us to support the AJSA. If you are unaware how to set your clan tag or need help uploading the premade AJSA emblems, send me a private message and I'll walk you through it.

Attending:Gamertag

Luffwaffle:Luffwaffle

Ozzy Ozborne:Ozzy Ozborne

mcmanurc:Indi8

cmg666:CG38144

XvBlazinvX:XvBlazinvX

DocSatan:DecidingDragoon

CyclicFlame:CyclicFlame

TheoXne:TheoXne

tonygold:Mo Madnneess

OMEGAwarrior97:SPARTANx104

Darkwolf1802:Darkwolf1802

For those who would like to play with other AJSA members, but can't commint to a date and time, feel free to post in Ozzy Ozbourne's thread to meet others on the 360. http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/4363-wanna-play-video-games/

Also, for those of you in the EU OMEGAWarrior97 has been kind enough to put together a EU event linked here with a time that might be more convinient. Feel free to participate in both events though.

Glad to see another like-minded soul bringing the Army together on consoles. I've got a Halo 4 event myself, same day almost same time xD.

This is why the AJSA is so great. We all come together, and play together.

Legolas_Katarn and Luffwaffle like this

All right .Everyone woh linked over you heard the man events are hosted here.

You already know I'm in waffle.

You can put my name down, hopefully I won't have to work

as am i

Glad to see another like-minded soul bringing the Army together on consoles. I've got a Halo 4 event myself, same day almost same time xD.

This is why the AJSA is so great. We all come together, and play together.

I was waiting for people to set this stuff up, good stuff guys. Do remember on sat bro, hopefully those other guys deliver.

Just an update for anyone that bothered to read or remembered (Ozzy knows) im actually going to get my BF4 on Monday a lot sooner than Black Friday so I can start playing you guys and add one more to the madness.

Sign me up.  I had to play BF3 Lonewolf.  Finally I can play with a team!        tongold:  Mo Madnneess

Darkwolf1802 likes this

Heads up for our everyone in the EU. OMEGAwarrior97 was kind enough to host a EU event with a more convenient time. Go sign up there if you are interested, and feel free to participate in both events if you can.

I'm in if I'm awake by then also there's the EU event if you want a warm up or just want more community time

I'm in, hit me up. gamer tag same as screen name.

Heads up everyone. I just sent out a wave of friend requests. If you aren't on my friends list or you haven't received a friend request yet send me a friend request over Xbox live. Also, if you haven't received a party invite by 6:00 CST today get in touch with me over xbox live. I'm pretty sure I didn't/won't miss anyone, but it happens sometimes.

Sounds good, will be on around 6:00. :)

I would have liked to been a part of it but was too busy. Adding to me a future list would be great. Gamer tag is klooch25

you can take me off the list i upgraded. srry