• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

largezed

Call of Duly: Ghosts PC port...COD's final form?

8 posts in this topic

So I dropped $89.90 for this game, since I'm in Australia and everything is as expensive as hell, expecting a smooth casual shooter to kick back with with my mate...what did we get? An un-optimized mess with constant frame drops below 60fps in high end hardware, the game stutters and struggles at times if there is a bird on screen(that bird AI guys), and NO FOV SLIDER! Now I've only been on PC for about 9 months now and don't know the state of previous Call of Duty titles on PC but for a game to be released in this state is just disgraceful to all PC gamers whether they play COD or not. Is anyone actually having no issues with this title, and not getting sick from the narrow FOV?

Well, luckily I bought the game in the mind set of laughing at the usual call of duty antics and idiotic crap they shove into their games. While the game still retains its humor, I was still expecting a decent shooter as they stick to their usual formula. This is probably the worst call of duty I have ever played.

tajiri likes this

Well, luckily I bought the game in the mind set of laughing at the usual call of duty antics and idiotic crap they shove into their games. While the game still retains its humor, I was still expecting a decent shooter as they stick to their usual formula. This is probably the worst call of duty I have ever played.

playing online is a nightmare, constant framerate drops, matchmaking service makes no sense as i'm almost lv. 6 and i'm getting matched with people that are in their mid 40's???

Yea, I probably would agree that is a low point of the series, and I mean the announcement of them selling $1billion worth of copies...to retail, just seems like them trying to save this disaster without any actual effort. Mate of mine has just said something though that's pretty spot on I think...PC gamers are the friendliest community of gamers around, infinity ward hates PC gamers, therefore infinity ward hates kindness. Facts people, facts.

playing online is a nightmare, constant framerate drops, matchmaking service makes no sense as i'm almost lv. 6 and i'm getting matched with people that are in their mid 40's???

thats some bullshit Threyard got in their minds since the first Modern Warfare, i mean how the fuck am i gonna learn to play if the enemy team is full of prestige x9000 whit th latest shit in the marked. its like trying to win a Lane in LoL whit pre-rework Heim

I knew it.... good thing i didnt brough it

Hell Its not even out in my counTRY

Even now people are getting to good TO FAST ! Its insane how fast they players are getting better & you bet your ass alot of em are already hacking the game to freakin pieces !

Good thing I had habit of pirating things before acctually buying the actual game otherwise I would have destroy my PC for it

P/s: I know pirating is bad but I don't have that much of money to spend on something and get mad about it.